Iso-Mass Xtreme Gainer Reviews

• Tastes Good
  • Gave Me Bad Stomach Aches
  • Contains Creatine
  • Mixes Terribly
I personally dont believe that weight gainers are really that important since the majority of your calories should be coming from your diet. BUT my friend gave me a container of this for like half price, and then another friend gave me half a container or so for free...so why wouldnt i use it?

Taste/mixability (8/10;4/10): this is probably one of the worst mixing gainer/protein powders ever when mixed in a shaker cup. no matter how long i shook the shaker cup, the flavor would mix into the water/milk, but the vast majority of the powder would clump up into dime and quarter sized clumps that tasted like eating a spoonful of the powder right from the tub. but in a blender it mixed fine and tasted quite good. I liked vanilla the best but the container smelled like ***.ewwwww

Value(6/10): Im basing the value off of the price at bb.com and GNC. there are a lot of servings in the tub but it still costs as much as a normal gainer, which amounts to around 60-70 dollars a tub normally.Although it can sometimes be cheaper (ive seen it go for around 45-50 dollars) it is still pretty expensive, like all gainers, but i just do not believe that gainers are necessary for putting on weight, so to me its not worth it.

Effectiveness (8/10): While on isomass, i gained some weight and a good bit of strength, when i took it post workout. The ingredient profile is pretty good as well, consisting of 60 grams of protein from Whey, milk, and egg protein isolates, and casein which gives you a very large spectrum of amino acids and sustained delivery of these amino acids, it also contains 80 grams of carbs with fast,medium and slow digesting carbs, lots of good fats, a large amount of vitamins and fiber. the only problem is that this would give me some stomach issues 10 min after drinking it. also it contains creatine, which i am not a fan of creatine in protein powders, but that might just be me. Isomass definately improved my recovery time and i added some weight onto the bar as well.

Overall: While this was a good gainer, it seems like anyother gainer. i had good results as far as weight gain is concerned,and the ingredient list is very impressive, but again i like gainer powders but i would not like to spend a lot of money on them, just because i can get all the quality nutrients in my diet, but i realize this can be hard for a lot of people (whether thats because your a hardgainer, or are busy and dont have time to cook) so in that case Isomass can be a good source of calories as a meal replacement or a postworkout shake. although if you do buy this, make sure you have a functioning blender because this stuff does not mix well at all.

• Cray

Solid.

December 19, 2010

Very nice little bro, as always.

December 19, 2010

thanks guys! Manimal lookin huge dude!

December 19, 2010

Thanks homie. When are we gonna see the real PTfootball54 in your avatar? I love the steelers, don't get me wrong lol.

December 19, 2010

haha im not sure. probably during next football season i might try to put up a picture of me in action lol. then the name "PTfootball54" would make a little more sense (even though my number will be 44 next year). also i will have my mohawk and i will look a little more Bad-@ss haha

PS- Dan Kreider is a freakin tank and he was the fullback for em Stillers (im going to be fullback for my team) and was my idol back when he played for the Steelers. thats why hes been my avatar for the past while. also thanks for respecting the Steelers lol

Word? Ah sweet man.

Too bad you can't keep #54. It's a great number. My brother played with it all through highschool and broke records in the gym and on the field under that number. I played under 56 since he was 54 haha. (4 being his old hockey number and 6 being my hockey number).

And bro, I live just an hour and 15 minute south of the burgh. Gotta love my steelers, pens, and....Well I guess I still love the pirates..Just wish they didnt suck and trade everyone that is half decent!

I'm hittin the pens game this saturday against the Wild. Any Chance that you are doing the same?

December 20, 2010

oh i didnt know you live that close! haha thats cool man! i dont think ill be going to the game (my dad actually had tickets but had to give them to my uncle i think) but i heard the new arena is insane. I love watching hockey but i can never remember stats or records in it haha and with baseball, i support the Pirates but...well they just suck haha. also i would have kept my number but since i changed my position (nose guard on defence/right guard on offence to fullback and not too sure what on defence, whatever the coach wants me to play i guess)so i had to change my number for the position, plus i like 44 haha.

December 20, 2010

Haha, i feel you man. No worries. Maybe another pittsburgh game.