ZMA Fuel Reviews

By: TwinLab

Growth Enhancers > Nighttime Sleep Formulas
ZMA Fuel is a Nighttime Sleep Formula manufactured by TwinLab. It is designed to be used before bed time. It promotes restful sleep, increases REM sleep and helps the body attain an optimal state for muscle recovery and growth.

Overall
Overall
  September 13, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Vivid Dreams
  • Restful Sleep
  • Deep Sleep
    Okay so this product deserves at least 1 review that isn't 9 words "long" so I'll give it a shot. This is not my first ZMA product although it had been a while since I had taken one. After having to undergo surgery my sleep didn't seem to wake me up restfully refreshed. This product helped remedy that.

Effectiveness: This is product is damned effective. I was sleeping like a baby and waking up refreshed. I also was having vivid dreams and that's a feat for someone who rarely has any night dreams. It also appeared to increase libido and testosterone, possibly due to its synergistic effect.

Dosage: This is pretty standard 3 cap a night dosage. The caps smell a bit foul like all ZMA caps do but its no big deal.

Value: Average value but it seems to be a bit better than the average ZMA product potency-wise so its probably worth the bit higher cost

Overall: ZMA remains a highly underrated product. Proper sleep is key to rebuilding muscles and overall mental and physical health. I continue to take ZMA to date and enjoy its many benefits and recommend it as an addition to any worthy stack.