Tribulus Fuel has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

Tribulus Fuel Reviews

By: TwinLab

Tribulus Fuel is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by TwinLab. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Tribulus Fuel has been reported as discontinued.

Overall
Overall
2.0
  May 4, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Sex Drive
I started off taking 2 pills a day, 1 after waking up or before working out on workout days, and 1 before bed. Thats 625mg a pill. I also took diindolylmethane 200mg a day with this stuff for estrogen control. I've been using this stuff 32 days and it hasn't made a difference in the gym at all. This stuff did really boost my sex Drive, and make me fuller down there (if you catch my drift) but thats not why im tkaing this, im 21 yrs old and my sex Drive was good enough, I was taking this for a boost in the gym, and that it didnt do! I even took zinc 50mg as well the past 2 weeks with this stuff and that didnt do nothing. This product is weak, and if your looking for a boost in the gym this stuff wont do anything! If your older and are having impotence problems, then I would definately recomend this stuff before you go on any perscription products. This stuff is cheap, I think I paid $15 for it at Vitamin Shoppe for 100 capsules. I think Tribulus Terrestris gets its hype, because it does boost sex Drive, but I can't say for sure if there is actually a relation to increase in testosterone, and if so enough to make a difference in the gym. For me no difference in the gym what so ever, no extra pump, no extra aggression (in the beginning I felt it but that was more of a placebo effect which wore off quickly). Only thing this stuff did was boost my sex Drive, which is why I gave it a 5 overall. It did something, but it improved a function that was more than good enough, and didnt do what I had bought it for. Would not recomend this to anyone looking for increased athletic performance. Thank You.