Ripped Fuel Extreme Ephedra Free has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Ripped Fuel Extreme Ephedra Free Reviews

By: TwinLab

Ripped Fuel Extreme Ephedra Free is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by TwinLab. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Ripped Fuel Extreme Ephedra Free has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Overall
Overall
3.0
  May 25, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Take 30 Min Before Workout With Your Normal Suppliments And Feel The Energy Rush In.
  • Cheap
  • Eat Something After Taking This.
  • Nausea On Empty Stomach
  • Didn't Notice Any Change
I just finished a bottle of Twin Labs: Ripped Fuel Extreme Cut, Ephedra Free and I have to say this product does give you a boost in energy and also I wouldn't take it on an empty stomach. But honestly I didn't really see or notice any change when I weighed myself or in physical appearance. I tried as the directions say to take 2 capsules twice daily (4 a day) and to not exceed 4 pills per day and I didn't really notice any difference.

I would not recommend this product to anyone that is really looking to lose any fat, weight.

December 2, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Appetite Suppression
  • Fat Loss
  • Cheap
  • Month Supply
  • Nausea On Empty Stomach
I picked up this supplement from my local meijer store. I decided to give this product a try so i would receive a little more energy to boost my cardio workout and to melt away some off season fat i had accumulated

Dosage: 9
I started off only dosing one capsule an hour before my workout, and eventually bumped it up to two capsules. in the bottle you will receive 60 capsules, so this supplement lasted me roughly about a month.

warning: this may not be the most notable weight loss supplement, but it still is fairly potent. so access your tolerance as always and you might not want to try taking on an empty stomach right away.

Effectiveness: 7
I found Ripped Fuel Extreme to give me great amounts of energy, that is for the most part due to each capsule containing 110 mg of caffeine. I also found myself sweating up a storm in my cardio and weight lifting workouts, great thermogenic. The appetite suppression was average for this supplement. In a months stretch i had lost 7 lbs, performing daily HIIT cardio, a clean diet and taking R.F extreme. I do give this supplement credit in aiding with my weight loss, but i give more credit to HIIT training. My one problem with this product is it contains good fat loss ingredients such a chromium, calcium carbonate, l- carnitine, green tea extract and a proprietary blend, but the amount per serving per each is too low.

e.g 13 mg l-carnitine.

Value: 10
Saw this product at my local meijers store for 10 $. For a months supply this is a great value. And really what is 10 dollars to spend on something to help aid you in working out, god knows i waste my money on much more expensive and meaningless junk.

Overall: 7
A very solid product in my personal opinion. I would recommend Ripped Fuel Extreme to anybody just starting to work out or hasnt worked out in a while. This product can give you that extra boost to get the ball rolling again and promote fat loss and all for around 10 dollars.