Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Ripped Fuel 5x is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by TwinLab. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Overall
Overall
  July 31, 2010

OK so this was my first fat burner and let me say it wasnt for me at ALL. So day 1st i take it in the morning before my basketball practice it was great! i was sooo energized and sweating my ass off. 2nd day i take it in the morning felt kinda energetic and was sweating a little. 3rd less effect then the day before. By the 6th day i felt literally nothing. 1 pill in the morning 1 in the afternoon. It did suppress my appetite pretty well thow i have to give it that.
Now the taste of it was so horrible. I heard people say a pill tastes bad i was l was like how that possible. I had this one and i understood immediately! It has ginger extract in it and im pretty sure thats what did it if u let it sit in your mouth for more than a couple seconds it would burn ur throat bad for 5 mins.
But with all that aside it was cheap as hell (but i understand why...) i got it at Costco 2 bottles 40 pills in each for like 30$.
I lost about 2 pounds in a month while taking this but i dont give this product credit i changed my whole diet round like crazy.

To wrap up this review im not trying to be a negative dude but im being totally honest. I wouldn't suggest taking this if u have a weak stomach because it made me a little nauseous. I dont drink coffee, tea, or soda and i still built a tolerance fast and yes i did take this on an empty stomach. Hope this helped anyone who wants to know anything about this product.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Energy For The First Couple Days
  • Burns Your Throat