Pure Fuel has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Energy Supplements > Drinks

Pure Fuel Reviews

By: TwinLab

Energy Supplements > Drinks
Pure Fuel is an Energy Drink manufactured by TwinLab. It is a stimulant based drink designed to give you a boost of energy and increase mental focus.

Pure Fuel has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Energy Supplements > Drinks

Overall
Overall
  July 21, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Exceptional Value
  • Costs Half As Much As Other Energy Drinks
  • Low Sodium
  • No Sugar/other Fillers
  • Tastes Good For An Energy Drink
    Alright here's a great little gem that I discovered about two months ago and have been using on and off since. I've been meaning to write this out for awhile, so here we go.

Content:

Link to profile: http://www.twinlab.com/product/pure-fuel%C2%AE

As you can see Pure Fuel doesn't use anything really special. In terms in amount of B Vitamins provided, Twin Lab uses the same amounts of just about every other energy drink out there. However, Pure Fuel does offer Eleutherococcus Senticosus Root Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract and Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract. Which are three anti-oxidants and energy/focus enhancers that most other energy drinks do not even use.

I've been a die-hard fan of Monster energy drinks since they first came out on the market. However, I have since opted to using Pure Fuel instead as I feel it provides the same amount of energy boost as Monster, with the energy lasting about 3-4 hours. The energy from Pure Fuel is nothing too strong, but definitely puts an extra bounce in my step while at work or class. The energy is also very clean and smooth and doesn't leave me feeling "cracked out" as some other energy drinks have done in the past.

Taste: 9/10
    Pure Fuel only comes in one flavor, and the flavor name is not even listed on the can. I personally feel Pure Fuel tastes very much like a watered down, unsweetened black cherry soda. Pure Fuel also has some of the same tart and tangy aftertaste to it as well. Pure Fuel also doesn't cause me to have any nasty/bitter after burps that many other energy drinks do.

The typical energy drink will cost about 2-3$ depending on the size and brand. The average price for Pure Fuel is about 1.50$ from your local Vitamin Shoppe and other select fine retailers. That is an extraordinary value considering that Pure Fuel is just as effective as other energy drinks and costs nearly half as much.

I've been quite happy with my experiences with Pure Fuel and will continue to use it. I would recommend this product to anyone in need of a great and cheap energy drink.