Nitric Fuel Reviews

By: TwinLab

FORUM TOPICS

Pre-Workout > Pump
Nitric Fuel is a Pump Product manufactured by TwinLab. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  March 19, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Strength
  • Good Price
    First off I'd like to say this is my first review so don't punish me if its not the best.
    I'll start out by giving you my info.
    i'm 21 years old 6'3" 195 lbs. i was about 185 when i started this about 30 days ago. i sometime stack this with jack3d for the caffiene . i'm a big fan of jack3d but i alternate some days to see if nitric fuel alone does the trick and it deffineatly does. i also just use cyto gainer post workout and just started daa pure so this 10lb gain isnt just from the nitric fuel.

I also just got released from jail so that was my cutting phase ,lol

one thing that cought my eye is the ingredients. it has 30 mgs of niacin 3200 mg of beta aline . it also has a good mix of di-arganine, di-creatine malate, citrulline malate, aspartic acid, and L-histidine. also 300 mg of glyceryl monostearate. Also I got this for under 30$$ oh and it's 6 pills 30mins before workout. Six is kind of a lot but not as bad as I thought

I've tried a lot of pre workout supps like n.o xplode xplode shotgun jack3d but this is my first nitric oxide boosting pill I've taken. Like the guy above me said this is the new creatine .

I'm on house arrest so I can't go to the gym but I made my own weights, I workout for about an hr 6 days a week. I do shoulders chest and triceps mon wed sat and back traps and biceps tues thurs and sat.

I eat a lot of chicken, eggs, pasta fish. I also eat a lot of almonds for the good fats and a lot of broccoli for the greens lol. Also a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches . Those are key.

At The end of the first week I saw Significant gains in strength with this product my reps were increasing heavily and the pump was awesome. I was increasing my reps and number of reps fast. The second week the same but I started to notice my muscles getting a lot harder and I could clearly see my veins poking out. The pump was amazing. Third week I saw significant gains in mass. Keep in mind I drink a lot of cyto gainer. I defineatly got a gain in strength and size. at the end of the month I had gained about 10lbs and am still trying to gain. My goal is to eventually be about 225. The daa pure is ok. I'll give a review at the end of the cycle.

• BrooklynBuff
      March 19, 2013

+rep for getting out of the slammer and rockin some cool bracelets on house arrest