Endurance Fuel has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Energy Supplements > Carbohydrates

Endurance Fuel Reviews

By: TwinLab

Energy Supplements > Carbohydrates
Endurance Fuel is a Carbohydrate Product manufactured by TwinLab. It is designed to provide the body with the vital macronutrient carbohydrates which is used as fuel to help performance as well as improve muscle recovery.

Endurance Fuel has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Energy Supplements > Carbohydrates

Overall
Overall
  December 29, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Proprietary Blend
    Hello again it has been a while since I've written a review but I believe Twinlabs Endurance Fuel does deserve one. It has been a very long time since I've tried a TwinLab product I'm guessing the last time was around 2001 not because they have bad products but because there are so many manufactures to choose from. What I love to see in a PWO is that there is no proprietary blend Endurance Fuel gives you a straight up profile plus there is 5 grams of protein in each serving which I appreciate. Also there is NO creatine in this PWO so its easy to say that this product will be my PWO during my cutting phase for now on. I also recommend this product for people that do more cardio in there routine than weight lifting I was using this while I was training for the ToughMudder so was I was running 6 to 8 miles 2 days a week and I was getting great recovery and no cramping. Here is the profile:

Calories from Fat 0

Endurance Blend
    glucose, isomaltulose, maltodextrin, waxy maize, beta alanine 22.4 g *

Recovery Matrix
    calcium caseinate (from milk), whey protein (from milk) 5g *

Taste: 9 The only flavor I found was citrus burst I thought it was good like tasted like Sunny D.

Value: 10 I got this for under $20 at vitacost.com free shipping and 10% off.

Mixability: 9 I used a shaker cup disolved just fine very little specs on bottom of cup.