Creapure Powder Reviews

By: True Nutrition

Creapure Powder is a Creatine Monohydrate Product manufactured by True Nutrition. It consists primarily of creatine monohydrate which is the oldest, most researched form. It is tried and true and is commonly seen as 'CreaPure' in today's products. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

Overall
Overall
  November 14, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Must Drink Lots Of Water

Shopping for creatine... BUY THIS! One of the highest quality Creatine products out there with a price that can compete with those other more popular brands. In fact, this product can be cheaper in many cases despite the fact that it is a higher quality product, that is a win win situation for you.

Hey everyone! I am new to SR and this is one of my first reviews. A little bit more about myself - I am a college student (20 year male), I workout 7 days a week (4 days lifting weights, 7 boxing, 3 yoga). I love to workout and am trying to put on some extra pounds of muscle!

I am very into high quality, non-gmo supplement products that are effective and healthy for my body. Most of my friends call me the food freak :). If I'm trying the product, you can bet it's high quality.

All this info comes from the company's website not me:
Creapure Creatine Monohydrate
(Creapure is a registered trademark of AlzChem Trostberg GmbH, Germany)

Vegan Creatine Monohydrate that is strictly derived from fermented plant-based ingredients! Creapure sets the highest standards for quality, safety, and efficacy required by both consumers and the manufacturing industry through careful selection of raw materials, manufacturing under GMP conditions, and precise analysis guaranteeing a product of the highest purity. Creatine is a substance that is naturally produced by the body, and is present in every human cell used in the production of energy through ATP (Adenosine triphosphate). As a dietary supplement, Creatine Monohydrate may help to support increased energy production, healthy cellular hydration, and healthy brain function.

Increased energy production.
Healthy cellular hydration.
Healthy brain function.

This definitely sounds like a trustworthy product to me and not some synthetic crap that could be potentially dangerous or unhealthy.

NO TASTE
Mixes great, no clumps nothing
Suggested Use
As a dietary supplement, take 1 Serving (2g) 1-2 times daily.

You can either take 1-2 servings of 1-2 grams daily and start seeing effects in a few weeks or
Take 10-20g for 5-7 days (Loading)
Then take 2-5g daily for 3-4 weeks (Maintenance)
Take a week or two off creatine, and then repeat (Wash-out)
Loading Creatine helps build up the Creatine in your body faster giving you faster results but many people find this to cause bloating or bad stomach problems. I personally had no issue with loading up on Creatine

Worked great, definitely takes time to start seeing effects. You can either take a few games a day and build up the concentration of creatine in your body or take 10-15 grams a load up for a week to make the process faster. That is what I did personally and I started to see results in less than a month. I have gained some nice weight from Creatine and it has helped me lift heavier weight. Many people worry that Creatine is all fake water muscle but that is not true. After taking a break from Creatine for a few weeks, I was able to maintain my weight and not lose any strength as I had built up true muscle.

At $17 for 500 grams, that is a very affordable price. Compared to a brand such at Optimum - they are priced at $15 for only 300 grams. That is much more expensive making True Nutrition's Creapure Creatine the better choice

True Nutrition is an amazing brand as they are all about high quality products at the lowest price possible. Now I know this sounds too good to be true but its all because of how they use their money. True Nutrition is all about word of mouth and spends no money what so ever on advertising/marketing and making their packaging look all cool. This saves them lots of money allowing them to make the price of their high quality products low and able to compete with other companies that spend millions on marketing. $17 for 500 grams, I have bought this twice and will continue buying it. TOTALLY WORTH IT

Buy from TrueNutrition.com: Link provided below

Side Effects

Some people say they get bloated and stuff - I personally have had zero side effects from taking this Creatine. The only important note is that you must drink LOTS OF WATER as that is how Creatine works. If you don't you will not be doing good to your body and the Creatine will not be effective.

Look to add 16-18 ounces (0.5 litres) on top of your recommended daily intake for every 5g of creatine you take per day. Most people will be taking 5-10g per day, so look to add an additional litre of water to your daily intake to ensure optimal hydration

Conclusion

I love the brand, love the product and will continue buying Creapure Creatine and highly recommend this product if you are looking for a fair priced high quality Creatine product.

• Wis3guy
    November 14, 2018

Just a question as I just wrote a review on creapure. Pro source sells 1000g for $17.50 of creapure creatine.

• November 15, 2018

Interesting, I just checked out their website and it is true. Add $6 for shipping and that is still a way better deal. I would definitely get Pro Source instead if it is in fact real. My only question is if their website is reliable as I can't find this on Amazon. I have never heard of Prosource - do you know about them?

• Wis3guy
    November 15, 2018

Yes, I have bought stuff from them for years. That is their house brand, so you generally don't find it elsewhere. I haven't had any issues with them at all.

• November 15, 2018

Ok, well when I run out of my current Creatine I might give Prosource a try. That is a great value for 1000 grams.