Liquid Joint Complete Premium Reviews

By: Tropical Oasis

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Tropical Oasis for sending it out!
  September 12, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Mobility
  • Eases Aches And Pains
  • Less Joint Stiffness
  • No Artificial Ingredients
  • No Prop Blends
What's up SR, I would first like to thank Tropical Oasis and the Trooper program for the opportunity to run Liquid Joint Complete. As we age, (which is like wine we get better), we start to feel some bumps and aches from all those workouts we have done in our lifetime. As part of my supplement regiment, fish oils are my best friends when it comes to joint support. Therefore, when Liquid Joint Complete came along, I was excited to give it a world, since this would be my first liquid joint support supplement I have taken.

Liquid Joint Complete is fully disclosed, I wish every supplement company out there would be transparent on what is in their products. There are five goodies in Liquid Joint Complete, which have proven in the pass to support joints and cartilage; here are three I personally liked:

MSM - there is 500mg and it has shown to support and control inflammation, which is one of the main causes of many conditions we experience as we age. In addition, MSM has the ability to help the body from new joint and muscle tissue.

Hyaluronic acid - there is 50mg and this has a number of applications the body can use it for, from helping people with various joint disorders to lip fillers used by plastic surgeon.

Glucosamine sulfate 2KCL - there is 1500mg and this helps support the body's ability to build tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and the fluid that surrounds our joints.

Taste - Hmmmm, it is not very good, somewhat bitter when you chug it down. I would normally take it with some fruit juice to help with the taste.

Mix - This mixed well, since it is already in a liquid form.

Dosing - I would take first thing the morning before making my protein shake, so it would absorb faster since I have been on empty for the pass 7 hours. 30ml per day serving is what is recommended to take, which is about two-table spoon; you can use the top as well to serve yourself.

I have suffered from a right shoulder injury since I was 19 years old, from a street fight where I was hit with a bat; nothing like the good old days of rumble in the Bronx. Liquid Joint Complete helped reduce the pain on the right shoulder, I normally cannot go too heavy on flat bench due to my shoulder; however, after about the 7th day on Liquid Joint Complete, I did not hear the clicking I normally hear and feel while doing my motion. I was able to increase my weight and hit some nice goals.

I would also like to point out, while taking Liquid Joint Complete, I was running an AI, which are notorious for drying up your joints; Liquid Joint Complete helped keep me from drying out too much while on my AI cycle.

In addition to the help with my shoulders, Liquid Joint Complete helped with my knee pains I normally experience when doing an intense leg routine. Normally the next day, my knees are a bit inflamed; however, I notice that I was not see that much inflammation. Furthermore, my skin, my wife pointed this out, she noticed that my face was tighter and looked more refreshed. My wife is an esthetic nurse and for the past 15 years, she has been dealing with skin.

Liquid Joint Complete can be found for under $20.00, for a joint support formula with proven ingredients, this is a great value. In addition, you get 32 servings, which broken down it is less than a $1.00 a day for a full month supply.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Liquid Joint Complete is a great product for those who have joint issues, running an AI, getting to their golden age, or just want to keep your body lubricated and ready to go. The price point for this makes it an even better value, since it will not hurt your wallet. Other than the taste of dirty laundry water, Liquid Joint Complete should be added to ones supplement regiment. I would like to thank Tropical Oasis for the opportunity.

• Wis3guy
    September 12, 2017

Nice review Momo, interesting how as we all age we have to start looking at these products......