Liquid Joint Complete Premium Reviews

By: Tropical Oasis

Ranks #1 (better than 100%)
In: Health & Wellbeing > Joint Support

Liquid Joint Complete Premium is a Joint Support Product manufactured by Tropical Oasis. It is designed to improve and maintain the health of cartilage, tendons and joints in the body.

Overall
Overall
9.5
  September 17, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Eases Aches And Pains
  • Less Joint Stiffness
  • Better Mobility
  • No Artificial Ingredients

Whats up guys another review here from Dr. G. This time it's for a supplement that is important for most everyone if they are looking from some relief in their joints. Glucosamine is an essential supplement for those that decide they have aching joints while working out or for those that just don't work out at all. For me I commonly recommend to my patients that this supplement is out there and to talk to their MD about it.

Glucosamine Sulfate (1500mg) - Glucosamine is as a joint health supplement. Studies show that glucosamine sulfate will reduce the rate of degradation and symptoms of osteoarthritis (arthritis of the joints). Even though multiple sources list this as showing only MINOR relief I am telling you this that it is more than that. One side effect of this supplement is flatulence (which really isn't that bad).

Chondroitin Sulfate (800mg) - There is a large study by the Glucosamine/chondroitin Arthritis Intervention Trial that looked at 1,600 people with knee OA. The first phase found that patients' with moderate-to-severe arthritis experienced significant pain relief from combined glucosamine and chondroitin. The second phase found that glucosamine and chondroitin did not slow joint damage. Overall this second supplement combined with glucosamine puts you at less chance of injuring those joints when lifting any type of weight. This is a solution that can last long term if you take it correctly.

Methylsulfonylmethane (500mg) - this is similar to the two stated above. The major difference is that if you took this supplement alone it will not work as well as the other two might. It needs to be taken in conjunction with the two previously stated. In addition, the major effect it may ( this is a BIG may) have on it's own is that it will reduce inflammation, mainly in the knee.

Hyaluronic Acid (50mg) - Similar mechanism to the rest. It works to provide a cushion in your joints and may also have an effect on preventing injuried before they happen.

The taste was not the worst in the world. I compare it to a bad tasting green tea. I took the recommended dose which was 2 tablespoons with water usually in the mornings. I think if I may have mixed it with a different type of liquid I would have not noticed the bad taste as much.

Glucosamine and chondoritin have always had positive impacts on me. Ever since I was younger and playing college football I was taking this supplement. I was commonly getting pain in my ankle and low back just from all the damage my body was taking during games and lifting. So I decided to try these ingredients after my Athletic Trainer recommended it to me. The big issue with these two supplements specifically is that they take very long to work. I warn you that you will not feel an immediate effect of joint relief just after 1,2 or even 3 weeks. Usually it takes about 1 month for you the physically feel something and that would mean you are taking it CONSISTENTLY (THAT MEANS EVERYDAY!). For most people on this review site that shouldn't be a problem. All you have to do it incorporate it into your daily routine at one point in the day and you will never forget. Once you get to that 4 month mark you will definitely notice that your joints will not be aching as much. This really isn't an opinionated review either. Multiple studies and patients that I have swear by these supplements. If you're serious about protecting your joints as you age into your 30s, 40s, 50s, or 60s then this is the supplement for you. The only other thing I will say is that there are multiple ways to get this supplementation. You can buy just one of the 3 ingredients I mentioned above on their own. I would definitely recommend trying to find a product that incorporates all three into their profile. One more thing--- About 70% of US residents that take this report relief within 4-6 weeks (fun fact!).

I found this product on amazon.com for $18.99 with prime, and the same price on a site called Vitacost.com. I found it on Walmart.com for $31.95 which is the most expensive I found so far. Overall if you get it on amazon of vitacost you will be saving a lot of money for a slew of very good ingredients.

Side Effects

Possible flatulence

Conclusion

Overall this is a great product. I know that I ranked the taste a little lower, but that does not take away from the fact that the ingredient profile is proven to work through research and from many personal experiences. I would rather be taking pill form of these supplements that get the job done just as well. The down side to that is that you would have to be taking 3 different pills instead of having all the ingredients in one liquid. Like I stated earlier if your serious about joint protection then get this product or at least something similar. Joints are not something to mess around with. I am not just saying this from a personal standpoint but I am a Doctor of the Musculoskeletal System (physical therapist), so I know how important it is that you maintain joints as long as you can because it only gets worse as you get older. Actually through a course I just took today I found out that by the age of 30 more than 90% of the world's population has degradation of joints in the spine, knees and hips. This type of product can slow this process down! As always Live Happy, Live Healthy.
Dr.G out

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

Overall
Overall
9.6
9.6
9.2
  September 12, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Mobility
  • Eases Aches And Pains
  • No Prop Blends

First and foremost I would like to thank Tropical Oasis for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I'm a 39 year old male who has been doing a lot to his body to increase strength and mass. I work out 5 times a week, I go to fitness classes and play soccer. I put my body through a lot of abuse so I want to make sure I take care of it. In the beginning I hurt my shoulder while doing butterflies and since than I've always had a concern for joints. I don't want that pain to ever come back. When this came up I was already on a joint support supplement that I trust ... but I figured why not try something else ...

This has a fully disclosed profile that I love to see ...

Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCL at 1.5 Grams - The cornerstone of joint supplementation ... it is what cartilage is made from. Clinically dosed.

Chondroitin Sulfate 800 Grams - Another compound that build cartilage that you would need and it's almost clinically dosed here.

MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 500 Miligrams - There is a lot to say about this ingredient but I would bore you to death. Overall in the case of joints it's anti-inflammatory so it will help to bring those joint's down from heat after a workout. It would be nice if there was a little bit more of this since usually they recommned 5 grams.

Hyaluronic Acid 50 mg - A molecule in your body that acts like a cushion for your joints because it binds with water. The suggested dosage is 100 to 200 so this is slightly under dosed.

Aloe Vera Gel - A natural anti-inflammatory supplement ... among other positive attributes ... There is no study on the dosage but i'm thinking it's low and mainly used as liquid for the supplement ...

Vitamin C - In this case it's used by the body in addition the ingredients mentioned above to repair collagen. There is a pretty heft dose of it here at 333%.

This should not be drank by itself ... I would mix it with any kind of juice like they recommended. I put two tablespoons of this with anything I was drinking ... it made it tolerable and I didn't mind it at all.

I've already been on a joint supplement and once in a while I could still feel pain in my wrists from all the Parallette Training. While I started using this product even that went away ... I do feel like my joints are more oiled with this product. I abuse my body and my joints pretty badly ... so if I wake up and my knees don't hurt the next day from doing legs the day before I consider this a great success. Usually with the previous supplement I did feel them a little the next day. I recently amped the weights because of all the creatine I've been taking and I still don't feel the knees aggravating me. I know a lot of you will agree with me that joint pain is something that weight lifters are terrified of. It can ruin a workout tremendously ... make your day shitty ... So me being relieved from all that aggravation I consider myself blessed ...

At the time of writing this review you can get this at Amazon for 19$. It comes out to be 60 cents per serving ... That is a great price for a joint supplement. Even my favorite is more expensive than this product by very little but still.

Side Effects

None to speak off.

Conclusion

I think this is my number one joint supplement from now on ... I really thought my previous reviewed product was the best but Tropical Oasis have proved me wrong. I don't mind being wrong when it's helping me this much. I think it's a great investment to feel good in the gym and not worried about pain. I would also suggest you consider taking this if you taking any PCT with Arimistane .. or anything else that might dry out your joints ... Thank you for reading this and I wish you a lot of cushion for your joints.

Advertisement:
    Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

September 12, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Better Mobility
    • Eases Aches And Pains
    • No Prop Blends
    What's up SR, I would first like to thank Tropical Oasis and the Trooper program for the opportunity to run Liquid Joint Complete. As we age, (which is like wine we get better), we start to feel some bumps and aches from all those workouts we have done in our lifetime. As part of my supplement regiment, fish oils are my best friends when it comes to joint support. Therefore, when Liquid Joint Complete came along, I was excited to give it a world, since this would be my first liquid joint support supplement I have taken.

Liquid Joint Complete is fully disclosed, I wish every supplement company out there would be transparent on what is in their products. There are five goodies in Liquid Joint Complete, which have proven in the pass to support joints and cartilage; here are three I personally liked:

MSM - there is 500mg and it has shown to support and control inflammation, which is one of the main causes of many conditions we experience as we age. In addition, MSM has the ability to help the body from new joint and muscle tissue.

Hyaluronic acid - there is 50mg and this has a number of applications the body can use it for, from helping people with various joint disorders to lip fillers used by plastic surgeon.

Glucosamine sulfate 2KCL - there is 1500mg and this helps support the body's ability to build tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and the fluid that surrounds our joints.

Taste - Hmmmm, it is not very good, somewhat bitter when you chug it down. I would normally take it with some fruit juice to help with the taste.

Mix - This mixed well, since it is already in a liquid form.

Dosing - I would take first thing the morning before making my protein shake, so it would absorb faster since I have been on empty for the pass 7 hours. 30ml per day serving is what is recommended to take, which is about two-table spoon; you can use the top as well to serve yourself.

I have suffered from a right shoulder injury since I was 19 years old, from a street fight where I was hit with a bat; nothing like the good old days of rumble in the Bronx. Liquid Joint Complete helped reduce the pain on the right shoulder, I normally cannot go too heavy on flat bench due to my shoulder; however, after about the 7th day on Liquid Joint Complete, I did not hear the clicking I normally hear and feel while doing my motion. I was able to increase my weight and hit some nice goals.

I would also like to point out, while taking Liquid Joint Complete, I was running an AI, which are notorious for drying up your joints; Liquid Joint Complete helped keep me from drying out too much while on my AI cycle.

In addition to the help with my shoulders, Liquid Joint Complete helped with my knee pains I normally experience when doing an intense leg routine. Normally the next day, my knees are a bit inflamed; however, I notice that I was not see that much inflammation. Furthermore, my skin, my wife pointed this out, she noticed that my face was tighter and looked more refreshed. My wife is an esthetic nurse and for the past 15 years, she has been dealing with skin.

Liquid Joint Complete can be found for under $20.00, for a joint support formula with proven ingredients, this is a great value. In addition, you get 32 servings, which broken down it is less than a $1.00 a day for a full month supply.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Liquid Joint Complete is a great product for those who have joint issues, running an AI, getting to their golden age, or just want to keep your body lubricated and ready to go. The price point for this makes it an even better value, since it will not hurt your wallet. Other than the taste of dirty laundry water, Liquid Joint Complete should be added to ones supplement regiment. I would like to thank Tropical Oasis for the opportunity.

September 8, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Eases Aches And Pains
    • Less Joint Stiffness
    • Better Mobility
    • No Artificial Ingredients
    • No Prop Blends

A special thanks to Tropical Oasis for the opportunities to try out their products. Today, I discuss my experiences with their joint support prodtc, Joint Complete Premium (JPC). When you engage in intensive exercise, regardless what type, program, or routine, your joints can take a serious pounding. Weight training is no exception as resistance training in general with momentum inducing range of motion aspects can make your joints hate you. Overtime, they can begin to ache and stiffen, which if severe enough can hinder not only training, but also the overall mobility of our skeletal system. Fortunately, we have to our disposal, a choice of supplements with ingredients you help show our joints a little love. Truthfully, I myself have never had significant joint problems, but they can become a bit stiff and ached from time to time. Having a joint support supplement handy is always a little piece at mind for me.

JPC has a fully disclosed profile with well known ingredients characterized by their benefits to the joints.

The profile starts with vitamin C at 200mg, 60mg of sodium, and 225mg if potassium. It should be noted that the sodium and potassium are additives from the primary active ingredients, which I am about to discuss.

The feature of the profile consists of 5 main ingredients known for their joint support properties. They include glucosamine sulfate 2KCL at 1500mg, chondroitin sulfate at 800mg, methylsulfonylmethane or MSM at 500mg, hyaluronic acid at 50mg, and aloe vera gel 200:1 extract at 2mg.

As I mosty likely don't have to discuss in detail, these ingredients benefit joint cartilage by support structure and function. Glucosamine and chondroitin are thought to aid in the support and repair of joint cartilage as well as have anti-inflammatory properties. However, studies have questioned their efficacy, as modest improvement at best to joints affected by exertion and arthritis related disorders has been demonstrated.

MSM is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties and act as a building block to joint cartilage.

Hyaluronic acid is the body's natural produced lubricant. As such, hyaluronic acid acts to promote lubrication to joints.

Aloe vera gel extract is said to provide some relief to aching joints as it is demonstrated to have anti-inflammatory effects.

Last thing to note is that each serving contains 10 calories, 3g of carbs, and 3g of sugar alcohols.

The taste is the one thing I have to complain about. I received what I presumed was a fruit punch flavor or something similar at least. Rather, what I experienced was a bitter, slightly tart, unpleasant taste that had only a very subtle hint of any fruit flavor aroma. Needless to say, it was not pleasant. Fortunately, I was able to mask the taste by mixing it in some juice, usually grape.

The supplement advises a 30ml serving daily, which is the equivalent of 2 tablespoons. I took 2 tablespoons of JPC everyday mixed with some fruit juice in the morning.

Like I stated in the intro, I rarely experience joint discomfort thanks to some daily staples I take such as fish oil and drinking plenty of water. However, I do experience some aching particularly in my elbows and knees after heavy training sessions, both weights and cardio, every now and then.

With JPC, I noticed my joints were much less stiff and any minor aches I do experience from intensive training sessions were nearly absent. I didn't experience any joint discomfort following isolation exercises such as skull crushers or knee stiffness from heavy squats. The minor aches I get in shoulders following heavy dips and bench presses were also greatly reduced.

My wrists and ankles were also more relieved and less stiff, which is was greatly welcomed because working with my Iron Bull T-grips can be murder on my wrists and having pronated feet is not the most comfortable thing for my ankles.

Overall, JPC helped keep all of my joints and skeletal mobility in check and free of significant aches and stiffening.

Cheapest price I found for JPC was 18.99 on amazon. You get 32 servings in each bottle. I'd say that this is a very good price considering that most OTC joint products on today's market are priced similar, but may only have one ingredients as opposed to a profile of additional ingredients. Plus, JPC is free of artificial additives and is effective, so that only adds to the value.

Side Effects

Near gagging from the taste if taken straight from the bottle is the only downside I could note, but other than that, no significant side effects.

Conclusion

If your joints need a little TLC, Joint Complete Premium may be just what they need. JPC will help lube up dryness, ease aches, and loosen stiffness all at a pretty good price. Be sure to mix it with some fruit juice to mask the unpleasant taste and always be smart with your training. Also, don't forget to drink plenty of fluids and use fish oil for maximum benefit.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!