Multi-Vitamin for Men Reviews

By: Triple CS Supplements

Overall
Overall
4.5
2.0
Thanks to Triple CS Supplements for sending it out!
  December 1, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Immune System Support
  • Fruit And Veggie Blend
  • Ingredient Profile
  • Value
  • Low Doses
  • Nausea Without Enough Food
  • No Effects

I am a huge advocate of taking a multi-vitamin on a daily basis and I love trying different brands. I had never heard of Triple CS so I when I saw their multi show up I decided to definitely give it a go. Unfortunately, I quickly noticed that unless I took this one with a LOT of food, I felt extremely ill. Nauseous might be a better word to describe it.

Whats going on all. I had a chance to try Men's Multivitamin by Triple CS Supplements and see how it effective it would perform as a multi. I have tried quite a few multis in the past, including Vital4U, OptiMen, Orange Triad powder and pill and so on. While using Multivitamin for Men by Triple CS, I was going to the gym a couple days a week and not on any specific kind of diet (not eating bad not eating perfect). Although I tend to not eat breakfast or just opt for a protein shake and some coffee.

Since this is a multivitamin I am not going to breakdown each and every ingredient. Take a look at the label if you want to see all the details of each ingredient. Basically they put in all the normal Vitamins; A, C, D, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, B5. Along with that there is folic acid, biotin, calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, chromium and molybdenum. They also put in a male support blend, immune blend and antioxidant/fruit blend. On the surface I really like everything they have included in this, but if you compare it to a quality multi such as vital4u, you will just how underdosed this product it. Not I understand the pricepoint may be higher with a product like vital4u, but if you compare just the ingredients in Triple CS's, I think its a fair comparison. Vital4U or Orange Triad, give you a huge amount of ingredients on top of these basics. Overall, I dont mind the ingredients they went with, I just think they are extremely underdosed.

No taste or mixability issues as they are capsules. I always dosed in the morning unless I forgot. Then it was afternoon.

This product just didn't cut it for me. There isn't a whole lot I can say in the effectiveness section. There were really only two outcomes when I took this. The first was I took it with a normal amount of food and/or a protein shake, and it made me feel extremely nauseous within 30 minutes or so. The second outcome was I took it with a large meal (above average food intake), and I didn't get nauseous, but did not feel any effect at all from it. Now I know like this sounds like maybe a 0 in effectiveness, but honestly I think this multi was not nearly dosed enough for my size and diet habits. I'm fairly sure it was doing something as my pee was yellow (I know, this is sometimes considered a myth, but my pee was yellow with it and not without it). Maybe this one will fit into someone else's plan, which is why I went with a 4.5 based on the scale descriptions. I also came down with pneumonia shortly after finishing it.

The value is the one good thing I can say about it. Their site lists it for $17.95 for a 30 day supply. That is a very fair price for a multi. I will note, it was extremely hard to even find this product for sale. It took a very precise google search just to get their site to show up.

Side Effects

Nausea, yellow pee.

Conclusion

Obviously I can not recommend this multi. Although maybe it would work better for some, it was not for me, and do the ill feeling it often gave me, it can't get my recommendation. I do think Triple CS has the right idea about the profile and ingredients, but I think it is underdosed by a lot, and if they fixed that it may effect the value. I am not totally sure what it was that made me feel ill as I am pretty familiar with all the ingredients. I managed to finish the bottle by making sure I had already eaten a nice full meal in case you were wondering why I took it more if it made me feel sick. Anyways, thanks for reading and thank you to Triple CS and SR for the opportunity!