(Better than 8% in Post Cycle Therapy)

PRICES
Check Amazon for Forged Post Cycle:
Forged Post Cycle is a Post Cycle Therapy Product manufactured by Transform Supplements. It is designed to be used following any synthetic hormone use to help the body recover and return to it's natural hormone balance.

Growth Enhancers > Post Cycle Therapy

Overall
Overall
5.5
5.5
  September 12, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Natural Ingredients
  • Not A PCT
  • Proprietary Blend

I'm a 39 year old male who is always looking for help. I noticed on this website a bundle from mrsupps.com that I thought was a great deal. This was my first time taking a pro-hormone so I was definitely cautious and wanted a PCT. Although, I already was a informed buyer and couldn't figure out why this was offered with the pack but since it came down to small change I said it won't hurt ... I'm going to be a little rude because some of the things in this product just don't make sense ...

This has a proprietary blend of natural testosterone boosters. What I don't get is that it does not have any estrogen blockers. Usually most PCT come with Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) to prevent the free testosterone to be converted to estrogen.

This blend is total of 730 mg per capsule ... and it has the following ingredients ...

Tribulus Terrestris Extract - Supposedly this works great if you applied 625 milligrams of this 3 times per day. One of the reasons why I don't like proprietary blends. I'm sure that dosage is not even close here. This is a nice PCT herbal supplement because not only will help you with your testosterone but also it's a adaptogen that will protect your liver and kidneys.

Fenugreek Extract - It seems that there is not enough study to conclude that this is beneficial for testosterone boosting. Although if you are breast feeding it's highly recommended to improve your milk production. :P You need to take at least 500 - 600 mg of this to have a positive affect.

Longjack Extract - Hehe appropriately named herb that will make your "jack" long ... meaning that it's proven to provide better libido. Nothing in the studies suggest testosterone increase. The dosage that is recommended is 200 - 300 ... I'm thinking again very under dosed ..

Indole-3-Carbinole - It's usually used as a cancer prevention supplement. It reduces estrogen caused cancers, so instead of blocking estrogen from being produced it protects you from getting a cancer from it. Although the website claims it has anti-aromatase capabilities. The dosage that is recommended is 200 mg.

Cissus Quadrangularis Extract - Most of the studied on this herb have been geared towards joint and bone health. Nothing has been done on testosterone. I would assume you would have this if you also taking a Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) that would dry out your bones. You need at least 300 mg of this to have any affect on your body

Stinging Nettle Extract - Nothing suggest that this will help with testosterone so I won't bother writing about it.

Chrysin - Another natural booster that has 0 to none backing. Also, because of it's low bioavailability, there is just not enough to make a difference. Although if you take 300mg a day it could help your intestine track.

Hesperidin - This will help you with your blood flow. It has failed to do anything else in many other studies.

Phosphatidylserine - This is used mainly for cognitive support so I'm not sure why it's added as a PCT ... I guess if you take to many pro-hormones you might go stupid? As with everything else it seems it's under dosed since you would need the minimum of 100 mg.

So to sum it all up ... this product has every ingredient that could hit the search engine so that they might get you to buy it ... it just doesn't make sense to me.

The truth is that there is no effective natural inhibitor of aromatase. So if you want to block estrogen just go with what is 100% proven and that is Arimistane.

I took this twice a day ... one in the morning after lunch and another before bad right after dinner.

I have taken this with another product called Test Infusion as recommended by mrsupps.com ... The thing is with this PCT and the test infusion it did bring my testosterone back to normal levels. What's funny is that my pro-hormone already had Armistane in it so I wasn't that concerned. Second the pro-hormone 1-DHEA can not convert to estrogen anyways. Overall this was useless to me but since it came as the package and was priced 10$ ... I figured fine .... So it took this and another product to get my test levels back to normal which is at 400.

Forged is priced at 30$ per bottle ... there are 37 servings which make it 81 cents per serving. Not bad but it's close to the same price as most other PCT's with Arimistane. The other products are fully disclosed and have way better serving size.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I would personally not buy this again. If I wanted a natty test booster I would get something that is fully disclosed and has better dosses. This is definitely not a estrogen blocker so please don't take it as such. I thank you for reading and hope your estrogen is always at check.

Advertisement: