Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Forged EPI is a Prohormone manufactured by Transform Supplements. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Increases
  • Recovery
    This is my first pro-hormone and my decision to take it wasn't taken lightly and after many hours of research I decided to go forward. Epi is a methylated compound and it is essential to have Cycle Support and a SERM (it's debatable but I highly recommend). Chemical name-2a, 3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane and it is known as a designer steroid (not to be confused with anabolic steroid). This specific version was recommended from a friend looking for an alternative to Epistane by IBE and said it was equal if not better. My intentions to take this stemmed from a major hump (plateau) that had lasted 6-8 months.

PRE:

assault
    super Cissus
    optimen
    continued with Cycle Support
    And of course tons of protein throughout and Xtend.

Dosing-20*/20/30/40#
    *=first day started with 10mg
    #=29th day took 50mg
    I took with meals broken up throughout the day and 10mg 30 min. preworkout.

Sides:10/10
    Guess I was one of the lucky ones because I didn't receive any bad side effects other than 1 day of a lethargic feeling.

Recovery:8/10
    Honestly I didn't think that recovery was anything special until I got off it. Then it became clear that it helped immensely. I would have probably been dying the next day especially while hitting up the heavier weight.

Pump:8/10
    It gave a great pump throughout the whole cycle. I took occasionally with Nitrox II and the pumps were insane and memorable.

Value:10/10
    It was around $30 online, but you also have to factor the SERM and the supporting cast of supplements which ran a little steep. As far as just this product it was cheap.

Effectiveness:10/10
    This product did exactly what I had hoped for which was to get past a plateau. Its hard to gauge effectivness in terms of other prohormones since this was my first, but I can't give it any less than a 10. My strength went through the roof and my body fat% went down as well. Well, here's the before and after:
    Before-
    Bench-335
    Squats-405
    Deadlift-405
    Weight-185

Overall:10/10
    I really enjoyed this cycle and especially with not getting any side effects! The recovery and pump was a nice added bonus that I wasn't expecting. I'm half way through PCT and have kept all my gains so far. I have kept half the weight. I would recommend to a knowledgeable, smart, cautious first time user of pro-hormones. Also, someone looking to cut and keep all their strength would gain from this product and also people looking for strength and not just the pounds. To note I was 24 years old and througout PCT just turned 25 and I do not recommend for users under the age of 21.

• IRISH89
      May 11, 2011

Great review bro, did you have any hair prob's on cycle, have read epi is one of the worst on hair.

• adam777
      May 11, 2011

Thanks! My hair has been thinning the last couple years and epi didn't accelerate my hairloss in anyway.

Advertisement: