Total Body Protein Reviews

By: TBN Labs

Overall
Overall
Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Keeps You Full
  • Helps With Recovery

Good Protein for a pretty good price! Shocked me from the start

Let me start off by thanking SR and TBN labs for making this review possible. This protein makes it easy to get that quick protein in and fuel me up for the rest of my workouts! So with that being said....

Low carb, Low cat and calories but decent amount of protein!

Calories from fat 14
Total fat 7
Sodium 35
Potassium 110
Carbs 5 g
Sugar 4 g
Protein 22 g

This product uses stevia as their sweetener... Also provided 22g of protein which includes Filtered whey protein, Filtered Whey concentrate, filtered whey isolate, egg albunim and casein. TBP derives this protein from ultra filtered whey concentrate, micro filtered whey isolate, egg albumin, and casein. The great thing about using all these different types of proteins is that you are constantly digesting it as it has casein which we all know is a slow digestive protein! The sources are gluten free and grass-fed.

Chocolate is the flavor I had and to be honest, I was expecting something that was gonna taste horrible. But I actually had quiet the opposite experience from this protein. It tastes extremely good and the mixability of this was perfect. I did experience some grittyness to it but no major clumps. I used a blender and almond milk. Just one scoop with about 8-10oz of almond milk and it hit the spot both pre and post workout! Sometimes I would take it in the morning if I wanted something quick and easy.

Recovery played a huge role when taking TBN... Little to no soreness and I was up and ready to kill that body part again! It also provided me with some great natural energy throughout the whole day. I thank the BCAAs found in this for helping me out on that part. This did help me stay full for a good amount of time which helps prevent random snacking throughout the day.

$34.75 for 30 servings which comes out to $1.17 which in my eyes is not bad for the quality of protein you are getting. Clean ingredients which is a plus. I feel like you usually find products like these in their $50s.

Side Effects

Some GI issues but other than that nothing crazy.

Conclusion

If you are looking for a clean protein that has little to no side effects and unecessary fillers. give this a shot! Might surprise you like it did me! Taste was spot on, if it did not give me back GI I would of loved to take this all the time.
  • Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream: 9/10

• dmf8625

"Low cat"? How much total cat per serving? LOL

• dmf8625
    November 13, 2018

Why did you expect this protein to taste horrible? Also, what is the source where you found your pricing? Were the GI issues not serious enough to list that as a "Con" for this product and what is "back GI" mentioned in the conclusion?

Seems like a bit of a rushed review IMO

• clopezdiaz
    November 13, 2018

My bad was writing this while at work. Got caught up trying to handle to much at once. I will redo and add more details now! Brain dead by this point haha.