Cee Bullets Reviews

By: TBN Labs

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 4)
Click here to show all Cee Bullets reviews.

Overall
Overall
3.0
3.0
Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Outrageous Claims
    • No Real Results

Big claims and no seeable benefits. This product was all hype and no action.

What is going on guys? I've got a creatine review for you today from TBN labs. The claims on the side label of this product were OUTRAGEOUS so I had to give the product a try. As always, I'd like to thank SR and TBN Labs for making this review possible.

2.1g of Creatine Ethyl Ester: '(CEE) is creatine monohydrate with an ester attached. Esters are organic compounds that are formed by esterification - the reaction of carboxylic acid and alcohols.' This a fairly young supplement when compared to its sister forms of creatine so there are multiple arguments for and against it all over the web. Its benefits are similar to that of other creatine products, but it lacks the amount of studies the classic monohydrate have.

440mg of a 'Pro-Octane' blend containing: Glycine L Arginine Alpha Ketoisocaproic,
    Citrulline DL Malate, Taurine, and Histidine: This statement is from nutriline.org, "Glycine-l-arginine-alpha-ketoisocaproic acid (GAKIC) is a safe and natural blend of amino acids that is commonly used by bodybuilders, gym users and athletes to combat muscle fatigue, maintain muscle force during workouts and increase training intensity. Because GAKIC is supported by significant scientific research to offer immediate results when taken before intense exercise, its considered one of the best safe and natural training and performance aids available."

152mg of 'Advance Proprietary Release Blend' containing Beta alanine and Alpha lipoic acid.
    Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is a fatty acid that is important as an antioxidant, and in energy metabolism. Beta-alanine is known for its endurance benefits.

Taste: No taste as these were in pill form

Mixibility: No mixing necessary

Dosage: For the 'Ultimate Workout' they recommended to take up to 8 pills before and 8 pills after your workout. So, wanting to give the company the best chance to succeed, I took 8 pills before and 8 pills after my workout (and it was a LOT of pills). Swallowing all of these can get tiring but the capsule helps them slide down easier.

There were some BIG claims that this product had on the side of the bottle let's direct a few:

'Freaky STEROID like gains': Sadly I didn't experience anything like this! There was no timetable for when these crazy muscle gains would occur, but I saw no differences In the mirror or on the scale to suggest that I was gaining any significant amount of muscle. Absolutely no 'freaky steroid like gains' were made.

'Explosive strength gains': Once again, no timetable was given for when these strength gains would occur. I followed dosing guidelines to get the most out of the product and I might have gained a very very small amount of strength. Like instead of hitting a lighter weight for 11 reps I could squeeze out 12 (amount of strength thats really not noticeable to someone else watching you lift). None of my 1RM's increased and none of my 3-5 rep maxes increased either. Definitely nothing 'explosive'.

'Fast recovery and extreme energy': I felt absolutely none of these two claims. My recovery/ DOMs did not change due to this product and my energy levels did not change at allllll. I didn't even feel like I got a placebo effect from thinking it would help me.

I felt like I could've been taking sugar pills and got the same results. I really feel like I got nothing out of this product and the crazy 'too good to be true' claims just rubbed me the wrong way.

The cheapest I can find this product is on amazon.com for $29.75. This comes down to just under $2 per day if you take 8 pills before your workout and 8 pills after your workout for they're recommended 'ultimate workout'. If you cut the dosage in half to 4 pills before and 4 pills after then it would come down to around $1 per day. for the benefits I saw, which were none, I don't see barely any value you

Side Effects

Conclusion

I wouldn't recommend this product to anybody. Save your money and buy the much more researched creatine monohydrate for a fraction of the price.

• dmf8625

All those claims with only 15 days worth of product per bottle! LOL

• workoutguru
      July 7, 2018

Can't wait til I do my review for this. With the horrible side effects I had from this that caused me to not be able to use this I don't feel bad at all now after seeing how bad this was from your review. This product is a big joke if you ask me.

• BlakePullen
      July 7, 2018

@workoutguru you didn't miss much! Lol