Cee Bullets Reviews

By: TBN Labs

Creatine > Blends
Cee Bullets is a Creatine Blend manufactured by TBN Labs. It features multiple forms of creatines to take advantage of the various features of the different creatines. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.
4.9

August 6, 2018

• Price Is High

A decent creatine with a bad rep and the cost is high.

Thank you to TBN for the review of CEE Bullet. I usually stick with a creatine flavored powder because I like flavored water (normal water is boring after drinking it all day long) or I want to mix it in with my protein. This was a capsule creatine, so I thought I would give it a try. I have read the other 3 reviews done by the SR gang before mine and all have been bad. I had no problems so it is good to get another review. Since the other reviews break down the ingredients, I am going to do it from another side.

CEE Bullet has what they call an "Advanced Creatine Matrix" that is Creatine Ethyl HCL 2100 mg, Pro-Octane Proprietary Blend 440 mg, and Advance Proprietary Blend 152 mg. The core ingredient is the Creatine Ethyl HCL. Creatine can work to improve strength, lean muscle mass, and muscles recover. Due to the boost in creatine, it can increase energy. Creatine is like protein but it is known as a "non-protein" nitrogen. Creatine is in our bodies, is in food, and supplements. Since the other reviews get into good detail about the ingredients and its benefits, I wanted to focus on the creatine ethyl vs other creatine used in supplements. There are several types of creatine on the market. Creatine monohydrate is the most commonly used creatine and has benefits of increased muscle levels of creatine, increased work capacity and improved training, and greater increases in lean body mass. Creatine ethyl ester is creatine monohydrate with an ester attached. Attachment of an ester is significant because esters are found in the fat tissue of animals. Creatine citrate combination of creatine with citric acid to boost the workout so athletes will use this creatine. In this form of combining 2 elements, it has few side effects. Creatine pyruvate is a form of creatine used to absorb into the body better instead of the traditional creatine called creatine monohydrate. Creatine pyruvate is 60% creatine and 40% pyruvate. Magnesium creatine chelate has creatine that will bond to magnesium which is different from creatine monohydrate that bonds the creatine to water. Di-Creatine Malate is easily absorbed into the body. With boosting nitric oxide being absorbed quickly into the body the blood vessels dilate, blood and oxygen flow to the muscles, and a workout is productive. Creatine anhydrous removes water from the creatine so you are getting 100% creatine by weight because monohydrate is 90% by weight. Crea-Trona works with the pH-value in the muscles for better workout capacity and faster recovery. Creatine Gluconate reduces bloating and gastric distress that are found in creatine supplements. Creatine optimizer is an ingredient that works to support the different types of creatine. Tri-creatine malate is a compound made from creatine monohydrate and malic acid. The substance is named because the compound is from three creatine molecules attached to one molecule of malic acid. Buffered creatine is a patented product that combines creatine and magnesium. Micronized creatine causes your body to keep water in your skeletal muscles. This water retention will leave your muscles looking bigger and fuller, but may also leave you more susceptible to dehydration. Liquid Creatine does not need loading and has no water retention. Conjugated creatine is a creatine combined with something else. This combination can be anything from a protein to an amino acid or anything else a manufacturer wants to combine the creatine with. This is just a few different types of creatine on the market and what other companies combine creatine with. Each one has benefits and side effects so the preference is up to the consumer. When you get down to the core of each creatine, it is all still creatine. Just like protein powder, there are different forms of protein but protein is still protein. I find no problems with the creatine ethyl HCL, so I give it a good review.

CEE was in capsule form so taste and mixability are not included. Dosing suggests consuming 4 capsules (which is 1 serving) before and after training with at least 1-2 glasses of water per serving. The CEE Bullet comes with 240 capsules while taking 8 capsules per day it is a 30-day supply. The dosing was not an issue, so I give it a good rating.

For the most part, the CEE Bullet served its purpose. Again, with the other reviews saying that the claims are not possible with just a 30-day supply you get from CEE Bullet, I am putting that to the side for this review, so I can tell you how I feel personally. I did not have a problem with CEE Bullet. Creatine is found in some foods like meat and fish. When we lose creatine, energy can shut down and our muscles are no longer able to produce force. Increased creatine in the muscle will increase performance. Creatine is a well-researched supplement. I felt that my body was able to absorb the creatine better and it gave me what I needed the creatine to do. I like having a creatine before and after a workout so this was a good product to try. There are different debates on exactly how much creatine the body should take in a day and when to take it but I think with the creatine ethyl HCL 2100 mg before and after a workout is right where I would like. I would say this was effective from a normal creatine supplement, but it will not meet the claims it suggests. Overall, I give it a good rating.

The CEE Bullet runs for around $30 which is $1 per serving. I usually stick with Creatine Monohydrate for two reasons. First, it is an effective creatine. Two, it is very cheap. I usually spend about $15 for 80 servings which is $.20 per serving and that is much less per serving. The question is if creatine ethyl is worth that much money. I am not willing to spend that much money on a different type of creatine when I feel that creatine monohydrate is fine. I will give this a low ranking.

Side Effects

I did not have any side effects but other reviews have said they had bad side effects so you will need to be careful with it. Everybody is different but it is still something worth talking about. I had no issues, so I give this a middle ranking.

Conclusion

I find CEE Bullet to be a normal, good creatine supplement. I had no problems so the ingredients were fine. The dosing was a good amount. The CEE Bullet was effective. The value is low because the cost is too high for me. If CEE Bullet could lower its price and fix the claims it suggests it will do, I would use it again. As of now, I would not use it again.

Overall
Overall
2.0
  July 23, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
    • No Real Results
    • Outrageous Claims
    • Bad Side Effects
    • Horrible Heartburn

This is TBN Labs Ethyl Ester creatine product with a few extra things added.

I would like to thank TBN labs for letting us try this but with them being so shady with their products it's hard to want to give them any credit right now. I was in the need for another creatine product and saw this show up on the trooper list. At first I was not planning to claim this because I had claimed another product which I never did receive. Since I never got the other product this was still on there so I thought I would give it a try. Who would have ever thought that just some creatine with a few other things in it would turn out to be a really bad product side effect wise and I will explain below.

This consists of 2.1g of Creatine Ethyl Ester: '(CEE) is creatine monohydrate with an ester attached. Esters are organic compounds that are formed by esterification - the reaction of carboxylic acid and alcohols.

440mg of a 'Pro-Octane' blend containing: Glycine L Arginine Alpha Ketoisocaproic,
    Citrulline DL Malate, Taurine, and Histidine: This statement is from nutriline.org, "Glycine-l-arginine-alpha-ketoisocaproic acid (GAKIC) is a safe and natural blend of amino acids that is commonly used by bodybuilders, gym users and athletes to combat muscle fatigue, maintain muscle force during workouts and increase training intensity. Because GAKIC is supported by significant scientific research to offer immediate results when taken before intense exercise, its considered one of the best safe and natural training and performance aids available."

152mg of 'Advance Proprietary Release Blend' containing Beta alanine and Alpha lipoic acid.
    Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is a fatty acid that is important as an antioxidant, and in energy metabolism. Beta-alanine is known for its endurance benefits.

Here is a better break down they had posted on their website.
    Creatine In Its Most Potent Form
    Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL is an ethyl ester derivative of creatine, from which it is made. In the body, CEE is converted back into creatine.[citation needed] CEE is said to have a much better absorption rate and a longer half-life in the body than regular creatine monohydrate, because it is slightly more lipophilic.

Pro Octane Blend
    Comprised of Amino Acids with Nitric Oxide and Reparation characteristics to accelerate muscle performance during training and refuel muscle tissue post workout.

Advanced Proprietary Release Blend
    The combination of Beta Alanine and Alpha Lipoic Acid react in muscle tissue to expel lactic acid as well as deliver an antioxidant surge to ensure complete and proper muscle growth.

CEE Bullets - Creatine Ethyl Ester Matrix
    Is the most Powerful Creatine Matrix Designed For Intense Workouts. In This Advanced World You Need An Advanced Formula For Your Intense Workouts And Nutritional Supplements Arsenal. Cee Bullets's Advanced Creatine Matrix With Ethyl Ester Is The Most Powerful And Effective Creatine Formula Designed To Pump Your Muscle And Keep Them From Getting Fatigued. It Works Faster And More Effectively Than Creatine Monohydrate. Cee Bullets Gives You Extreme Energy, Freaky Muscle Gains And Strength. No Bloating Or Loading Period. Fast Release And Absorption. It Helps Boost Energy And Recover Faster Between Workouts.

No taste this comes in pill form.

Nothing to mix.
    For normal use take 4 pills before and 4 pills after your workout
    Non training days 4 pills with breakfast and 4 pills with lunch.
    For Ultimate Training take 8 pills before and 8 pills after workout.

The biggest thing that gets me is on the label they try to make some really outrageous claims as to what this product can and will do for you. Says will make you up to 40x stronger, Increase size and strength, Explosive muscle gains, Less water Retention, Low to no bloating, Fast release. For a creatine product like this to do what all it claims to do would have to be like steroids and this is not steroids. The claims they claim you will get I find very hard to believe. I would have to use steroids to get the results they claim this does and I won't take steroids.

I got these sent to me a few weeks ago but after my first use of this product I had to stop using it right away and I will explain why. Horrible side effects this gave me. It says on the direction to take 4 pills before and 4 after workout and that is how I took them. Later that night I started to get the worse heartburn ever. Let me give a little back story first on me which will help you understand better what happened. I have had a lot of issues in the past with really bad acid reflux which has caused me a lot of issues and because of the acid build up it has caused me a lot of trouble with swallowing food. Last June I did have to have my esophagus stretched to help fix this product and have been on medication since then to help with the acid reflux. Since I had this done last June and have been on this medication I have had hardly any issues with acid reflux or trouble swallowing food.

Lately everything has been going really good for me and have been feeling pretty good. It was a Friday when I first took this, later that evening I was eating some food and started having a lot of trouble trying to swallow my food. Like I did in the past I was feeling a lot of acid build up in my esophagus for some reason and this felt really miserable. This heart burn I was getting really bothered me all weekend long. I even had to double up on my medication I am taking just to help try and get rid this acid I was having. Also I have been burping a lot more than normal and that is part of acid reflux. I am still feeling some of the acid right now and it still feels like it is not fully gone yet. Prior to taking these pills I had been doing really great and have had no issues at all with any heard burn or trouble swallowing food. I have not changed anything I have been eating or doing that should have caused this to happen. I really think that there is something in these pills that caused this to happen and why I don't know. I really don't want to deal with this acid reflux anymore because it is not something to mess around with especially if I can feel the acid just sitting in my esophagus and causing me problems when trying to swallow food.

I was really looking forward to trying these but after what happened I will never use this product ever again and have to deal with this issue because it is really miserable and can be serious. I had a lot of the same issues with the product Launch Sequence and know that in a lot of the reviews others said they had issues with really bad heartburn also. I had talked to the company TBN Labs about the launch sequence giving me heartburn and they said that should not have happened and then I told them that even in a lot of the reviews for it others said they had a lot of issues with heartburn also. Then they told me to drink some carrot juice and that will take care of it right away. Well for me that will not work to take carrot juice plus that is not something real easy you can just go out and buy anywhere you want. Plus I should not have to worry about having to take carrot juice because your product caused me some heartburn which it should not do. They acted like I was lying to them and this was not possible to happen. That is how I felt while talking to them and was not to happy. Since I had done nothing different eating wise or have had any issues at all with heart burn or swallowing food makes me strongly believe it had to be something in these pills that caused this. If it was something from these pills I would like to know what it would be. For some reason these pills did not agree with me at all. With my issues of really bad acid reflux this only made it worse.

It would have been kind of nice to see how this would have worked for me if I could have kept on using and not have to quit after the first time using it. My guess is that this would mostly likely not have helped me much at all. I know for sure I would never have noticed the outrageous claims they say this will do for you because no creatine no matter what kind it is could do that.

The cheapest I could find this was on amazon.com and they want $29.75. This I find to be a little on the pricey side considering what you get out of this product.

Side Effects

HEARTBURN HEARTBURN HEARTBURN

Conclusion

This was a product that caused me to stop taking it right away because of some horrible acid reflux I got from this. Also they try to make some rather insane claims this will do but for a creatine like this to be able to do that would be next to impossible. Then they tell everyone who has had any bad side effects from any of their products to just drink some carrot juice and you will be fine I don't think so. This company for a few different reasons makes me very uneasy with them and have no plans to ever take any of their products again and would really advise no one else use any of their products also. If you do try them I say take them at your own risk. I think some real explaining needs to be done about why I got such horrible heartburn and acid reflux from this.

Overall
    Overall
    3.0
    3.5
    4.5
      July 19, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
      • No Real Results
      • Outrageous Claims
      • Bad Side Effects

Everybody uses creatine or should use creatine if not already. The list of benefits is long and proven under many different circumstances. I read some interesting facts about a fairly new type of creatine (Ethyl Ester) and TBN put up CEE bullets on the TROOP program.
      Note : I did not finish the whole bottle due to unwanted side effects
      The effects were disappointing after what I read on this fairly new type of creatine. The side effects made this an experience I would like to forget as soon as possible.

35 years old financial auditor trying to balance life with three kids and a busy job. Trying to get in some quality time at the gym in the meantime. When I manage to squeeze in some gym time I can use all the supplement help that's out there.
      Creatine is part of my standard supp stack. Tried some different variants in the past couple of years. Some decent, some really good. Most Troop supps are not available for shipment to Europe. After claiming this product and payment of the shipping costs I received the CEE bullets. Much thanks to TBN and the Troops program!

(CEE) is creatine monohydrate with an ester attached. Esters are organic compounds that are formed by esterification - the reaction of carboxylic acid and alcohols.' This is a fairly new type of creatine. Some pro's and cons can be found online. Not as thoroughly researched as your standard creatine Mono. Requires less total grams to be effective, no sugar needed and no loading. This version, as is the case with most newer versions, eliminates the monohydrate effects and is reported to lead to less bloating and stomach discomfort.. Some evidence indicate that it is better absorbed than Monohydrate. Other studies show it leads to less creatine content in blood and muscles. I was curious as to how this would work out for me personally. There is also an Pro Octane Blend added to the produt; 440mg of Glycine L Arginine Alpha Ketoisocaproic, Citrulline DL Malate, Taurine, and Histidine.

No taste, just pills. The advised dose is 4 pills before and 4 after training. On non training days 4 with breakfast and 4 with supper. Suggested is to take the pills with two glasses of water which I did. For optimal training experience, 8 pills before and 8 after training are recommended.

On the effectiveness I did not experience much. I think creatine ethyl esther is not a type of creatine that works wonders, or maybe not for me specifically. I did not experience an increase in strength during training; at least not to the extent I experienced this with other types of creatine. I also did not experience any fuller looking muscles which I often experience with creatine. This could be due to the fact that creatine ethyl ester leads to less water retention. I used the CEE bullets as suggested, but effects were much less when compared to other creatines used before. I will have to try another CEE supplement to be sure. Overall the effectiveness was pretty mediocre, I expected much more from reading up on creatine ethyl ester and especially after reading the claims on the bottle (40X Stronger than Creatine Mono, freaky/explosive muscle gains). To be fair, I did not finish the whole bottle -see the side effects section- but CEE is known for not needing a loading phase.

CEE bullets can be bought for just under 30 dollars at amazon. For a creatine this is pretty expensive, especially compared to a simple creatine monohydrate. For a Ethyl ester variant this is a fair price. Most other known brands sell for 25-30 dollars. Considering the effectiveness -and for me personally the side effects- I wonder if it's worth it in general

Side Effects

As noted before I discontinued the use of this product. The pills really hit my stomach hard. After use I had some serious acid reflux. When taking them on a filled stomach it wasn't that bad but still not pleasant. Before training they would usually settle alright. The suggested 4 pills after workout however did some serious harm. I heated up and actually had to threw up on three separate occasions. I don't believe any supplement should cause this and hence discontinued use. After approximately half a bottle.
      For optimal training, 8 capsules before and 8 after were suggested. Considering the side effects I did not dare to go there.

Some forms or brands of creatine have caused me some minor stomach discomfort before, but more in the sense of some bloating and definitely not this severe. I read that CEE would be ideal for those who suffer bloating and cramps from regular creatine. As it turned out it was a poor choice.

Conclusion

The price of CEE is higher than that of other forms of creatine. If the advantages would be greater., this would be justified. As it turned out, effects were not better at all. Combined with the side effects mentioned I would not recommend TBN CEE bullets. I will have to (and will) try another creatine ethyl ester product to know for sure if this is a type of ingredient that does some good. The overall experience and effects with CEE bullets is not one I would consider recommending.

Overall
      Overall
      3.0
        July 7, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
        • Outrageous Claims
        • No Real Results

Big claims and no seeable benefits. This product was all hype and no action.

What is going on guys? I've got a creatine review for you today from TBN labs. The claims on the side label of this product were OUTRAGEOUS so I had to give the product a try. As always, I'd like to thank SR and TBN Labs for making this review possible.

2.1g of Creatine Ethyl Ester: '(CEE) is creatine monohydrate with an ester attached. Esters are organic compounds that are formed by esterification - the reaction of carboxylic acid and alcohols.' This a fairly young supplement when compared to its sister forms of creatine so there are multiple arguments for and against it all over the web. Its benefits are similar to that of other creatine products, but it lacks the amount of studies the classic monohydrate have.

Taste: No taste as these were in pill form

Mixibility: No mixing necessary

Dosage: For the 'Ultimate Workout' they recommended to take up to 8 pills before and 8 pills after your workout. So, wanting to give the company the best chance to succeed, I took 8 pills before and 8 pills after my workout (and it was a LOT of pills). Swallowing all of these can get tiring but the capsule helps them slide down easier.

There were some BIG claims that this product had on the side of the bottle let's direct a few:

'Freaky STEROID like gains': Sadly I didn't experience anything like this! There was no timetable for when these crazy muscle gains would occur, but I saw no differences In the mirror or on the scale to suggest that I was gaining any significant amount of muscle. Absolutely no 'freaky steroid like gains' were made.

'Explosive strength gains': Once again, no timetable was given for when these strength gains would occur. I followed dosing guidelines to get the most out of the product and I might have gained a very very small amount of strength. Like instead of hitting a lighter weight for 11 reps I could squeeze out 12 (amount of strength thats really not noticeable to someone else watching you lift). None of my 1RM's increased and none of my 3-5 rep maxes increased either. Definitely nothing 'explosive'.

'Fast recovery and extreme energy': I felt absolutely none of these two claims. My recovery/ DOMs did not change due to this product and my energy levels did not change at allllll. I didn't even feel like I got a placebo effect from thinking it would help me.

I felt like I could've been taking sugar pills and got the same results. I really feel like I got nothing out of this product and the crazy 'too good to be true' claims just rubbed me the wrong way.

The cheapest I can find this product is on amazon.com for $29.75. This comes down to just under $2 per day if you take 8 pills before your workout and 8 pills after your workout for they're recommended 'ultimate workout'. If you cut the dosage in half to 4 pills before and 4 pills after then it would come down to around $1 per day. for the benefits I saw, which were none, I don't see barely any value you

Side Effects

Conclusion

I wouldn't recommend this product to anybody. Save your money and buy the much more researched creatine monohydrate for a fraction of the price.