Bionic Test Reviews

By: TBN Labs

Bionic Test is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by TBN Labs. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
5.8

Overall
Overall
4.4
5.2
3.5
  September 22, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Increase
  • Most Likely Underdosed
  • Not Enough Servings In A Container

I received and took Bionic Test during a pseudo-cut/short maintenance period. I was intrigued by their claims of increased testosterone, lipolysis, thermogenesis, and a boost in strength and recovery. I'll go over how I felt this performed in all of those areas during this review. Thanks to TBN Labs for sending this out for us to give a go.

----Ingredient Profile: 6/10 ----

Plenty of others have gone over the ingredients so far, so I won't go overboard and bore you all by rambling on. However, while I know proprietary blends are sometimes a necessary evil, I'd love to see a product like this without one for a change. I have a feeling this is likely under dosed in a lot of areas, but since I can't prove that definitively, I'll split it down the middle and go with a 6/10, at least on paper.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing: 8/10----

Capsules, so it should go without saying that these were tasteless and went down without a problem. However, I did on more than one occasion crack open the capsules and mix it with my pre workout. It didn't affect the taste or mixing in any way, shape or fashion for those of you who are curious.

TBN Labs suggests a serving size of 1 capsule per day if you're in a cutting phase and 1-3 capsules per day if you're in a bulking phase. I started with 1 cap per day and progressed to 2 caps per day about halfway through my use since I was in a brief maintenance period. Keep in mind during all of this that there are only 30 capsules in the entire container.

----Effectiveness: 5.2/10----

Keeping it short and sweet, this gave me a tiny bit of libido boost and not much else to speak of. I didn't notice any increase in fat burning or thermogenesis, and definitely no increase in strength or recovery of even marginal means. If you're looking for a sexual health booster, then this will likely be beneficial to you. Otherwise, this did not do anything of note for me in term of "test boosting." I was looking for anything at all in terms of that little extra "oomph" and it never came. I definitely feel that a big reason for that is because this ran out so damn fast at their recommended serving size. If this had double the amount of capsules, I think it would have made a difference and I wouldn't be giving it such a low rating here.

----Value: 3.5/10----

I'd never run this again based on the results I saw and the price. At around $38 per bottle, and considering I'd probably have to run at least 2 bottles at 2 caps per day to really get the full picture on this, it would simply be too expensive. If it were half the price or double the amount at the current price, I'd at least consider it.

Side Effects

----Conclusion: 4.4/10----

I wouldn't recommend this based on my experience. Between what I expected/what they stated on the label and what I actually experienced, it didn't match up well at all. I'd look elsewhere if I were you and looking for a nice test booster. There's plenty I'd feel would be more more effective with better ingredient dosages at cheaper prices.

Overall
Overall
6.1
5.7
4.9
  September 5, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Increase
  • More Servings Per Bottle
What's up SR! I would like to thank TBN and the Troopers for the opportunity to allow me to run Bionic Test. At my age, 48 years young, I am always on the lookout for a good test booster; just trying to delay those shoots in my butt when that time comes. Did Bionic Test make me Bionic? Let us find out

Bionic Test is 95% in a proprietary blend, which is ok with me, since in the past I had great results with other products that are in a blend; like iSatori's Test Product. As always, being transparent in what is in a product makes anyone using it feel better knowing what exactly they are getting.

Bionic Test is broken down to 3 categories:

Red Blood Cells Volumization Blend, there is 50mg and it contains Wheat Grass, Oyster Shells, Sun Dried Spinach, just to name a few.

Libido Volumization Blend, there is 500mg and it contains Tribulus Terrestris, Horny Goat, Mucuna Pruriens, Maca extract, just to name a few.

Estrogen Inhibitor Blend, there is 75mg of 7-Methoxyflavone, which is used to control estrogen; this is not an estrogen blocker like with your typical AI.

I did not go into detail on the ingredients listed above, since we do not know the actual amounts, which will allow us to see if they are properly dosed.

Taste - They are capsules, so if you are into nasty tasting powder, then you go!

Mix - Again, these capsules, so there is no mixing; just pop them in and let them go down.

Dosing - This is where I had to play with it, TBN recommends taking 1-3 capsules per days, I decided to take 2 so the product would at least last 24 days or so.

At my current age, respond very well to OTC test booster, I get the classic sides, aggression, increase appetite, strength, the occasional pimple, and being Horney as hell. However, with Bionic Test, all that I was able to take advantage of was the Horny part.

When it came to aggression, it was just not there; typically, my temper is short when test levels are elevated. In addition, when it came to strength, I did not notice any at all; I made sure, when I was running Bionic Test, that I was on the non-stim products so my strength was not being driven by a high stim pre-workout.

Morning wood and libido was the shining amour of Bionic Test for me, on 2 capsules, it did the trick. I found myself having random erections during the day, which was nice, but my wife was not around. I found myself having to stop staring at those cross fit mamasitas at the gym, if not Boom someone would be saluting.

For the limited effectiveness I experienced, Bionic Test is pricey, at around $38.00 is high, considering if you have to take 2 to 3 servings I will be gone after 10 days.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Bionic Test came up short for me; I was really looking forward to the benefits of a natural test booster. However, it did not materialized, other than the Libido increase, Bionic Test would have not worked at all for me. In my opinion, TBN may need to look at the formulation of Bionic Test and increase the dosage of each ingredient for it to be not only more affective, but to be competitive with other test boosters on the market in Bionic Test's price range. Thank you again TBN for the opportunity.

Overall
Overall
4.7
4.5
  September 4, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Increase
  • More Servings Per Bottle

This is my second of three reviews that I will be posting for TBN Labs. I want to thank them for their involvement with the SR TROOP Program. Before I get into the ingredient profile.... A little about myself, I'm 29 years old and have been diagnosed with low T levels. I claimed this product because I felt it was appropriate while I'm in the hardest stage of my lifting cycle. During this review I was training 5 to 6 days a week 2x a day: cardio in the morning and weight lifting in the evening (Cube Predator Program).

Claims: Best used for.....
- Hormone Production
- Increasing Free Testosterone
- Maximize Muscle Mass
- Boost Strength
- Enhance Athletic Performance
- Rapid Recovery
- Prevent Muscle Cramps
- Reducing Body Fat

One issue I have with TBN Labs although it may seem stupid is their use of claims. I don't care about claims, what I care about are ingredients that are dosed properly. Some of the best products I have used had absolutely no claims or marketing gimmicks.

The ingredient profile is based on two different categories with prop blends. Anytime there is a prop blend the first thing that comes to mind is underdosed ingredients.

First Prop Blend: Red Blood Cells Volumization Blend 50mg containing 5 ingredients. Ingredients include Wheat Grass, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Sun Dried Spinach Chlorophylis and Oyster Shells. I've heard of these ingredients in some form and did some research on NCBI... Although these ingredients do their job they are underdosed significantly altogether at 50mg.

Second Prop Blend: Libido Volumization Blend 500mg containing around 8 ingredients: Ingredients include Leuzea carthamoides, Bulbine Natalensis Extract (5:1), Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed 20% Icariin for ED), Tribulus Terrestris (40% Protodioscin & 90% Saponins), Mucuna Pruriens, Maca Extract (12:1), Ant Extract (20:1) and Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa Extract 35% Piperizine (aphrodisiac). All of these are solid researched ingredients but well underdosed.

Estrogen Inhibitor Blend 75mg containing 1 ingredient: 7-Methoxyflavone (aromatize inhibitor)

The dosing protocol consists of two different things:
Cutting Phase: 1 capsule per day
Bulking Phase: 1-3 capsules through the day.
For best results, avoid junk foods, increase protein and exercise program. - Sounds about right when taking most supplements.

Because of the review I only took one capsule per day for 30 days. I know the product is vastly underdosed and three capsules would've been the way to go but that only gives the review 10 days. Your not going to get much out of a test boosting product in 10 days.

To judge the effectiveness of Bionic Test I'll use a few different categories

Strength (0.5/10) - I did not see any kind of boost, usually you'll notice a difference with recovery/endurance/strength.

Libido (4/10) - Best scoring aspect for Bionic Test.... I noticed some very slight acne and had some morning wood. My overall sex drive was slightly increased.

Aggression/Anger (1/10) - When taking any kind of test booster I like having that aggression feeling when I'm training. However this was not the case, some good old rock music worked better.

Overall the effectiveness was lackluster when taking 1 capsule a day for 30 days. I'm sure there would be a difference when taking 3 capsules but who knows how big of a difference you'll see/feel.

The only value I could find was on the TBN Labs website for $37.75 down from $57.75. Although there is 30 servings in each bottle I would recommend taking 3 capsules which would lead to a duration of 10 days. Each capsule (30 per bottle) costs around $1.26 or $3.78 per max dosage. Either way you look at this, its not worth the price. There are many other test boosting products that do work at or lower than $37.75.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion this product was very underwhelming and expected a bit more to be honest. Some changes need to be made in order to warrant the current price of Bionic Test. There needs to be more servings or better dosages for each ingredient. I wouldn't recommend Bionic Test as there are better test boosting products at a cheaper price.

Overall
Overall
5.5
5.8
5.2
  September 4, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Increase
  • More Servings Per Bottle

Alright SR, time to review Bionic Test, a natty test boost from TBN Labs. I always like to run a natty test when I can, being 36 years old next month I'm a prime candidate to get a little natural boost from these. I usually like to run them to break a plateau in the gym or to make a little progress in body composition. Let's see how this natty test booster worked for me.

Unfortunately, we have three prop blends here. A red blood cell volumization blend, libido volumization blend, and an AI blend. The serving size says 1-3 capsules, and you're ot really sure if the dosages listed, 50 mg, 500 mg, and 75 mg, are for 1, 2, or 3 pills. Frustrating, as all prop blends are. The ingredients in these blends however are nice and well known like dried spinach extract, bulbine, horney goat weed, Maca, Mucuna Prureins, and Tribulus. All of these are pretty well known in natty test boosters, especially for libido insrease. The AI blend is 75 mg of 7-methoxyflavone, which I have only used once I believe in Animal M-Stack. I like AI's a lot, as I like the leaning effect. Overall, a frustrating prop blend with some pretty well known ingredients. Willing to give it a shot.

On the label, it says for a cutting phase take 1 per day and for a bulking phase 1-3 capsules. I'm cutting, so I took 1 to begin with. However, I did switch to 2 and 3 later. It did not say to take in the morning, afternoon, or night, or with or without food, so I usually took post workout with dinner. Pills were normal and easy to swallow. Some minor improvements here.

The problem with natty test boosters, is that they usually take awhile to work. Usually, it's ideal to run for 8 weeks. I began with 1 pill per day as I'm cutting, and literally felt nothing. After about a week, I upped it to 2 per day. Still didn't get much out of it so I went with the max dose of 3 per day. At 3 pills per day I definitely got a large increase in libido which was nice, and I felt that my muscles rounded out some and felt more full. The problem with that though is that only lasted a couple a days. There is only 30 caps per bottle, so for me this lasted less than a month and only felt the effects near the end. Other tell tale signs of a good natty test booster like aggression, strength, hunger, some acne, etc. were not present. Maybe these would have been present at full dose for a longer period of time, but that would critically kill the value as it sits right now. Overall, a nice libido boost at the end but just too short of a run for any real effects.

As of right now, this costs $38 for 30 pills. This may be acceptable for the cutting phase and if you could get by with 1 per day, but for the effects and those bulking 3 pills a day would get you 10 days. Just too expensive.

Side Effects

Only the positive of libido.

Conclusion

Felt some nice effects starting to accumulate, but too short lived and expensive for the average user.

August 31, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Increase
  • Minor Test Increase
  • More Servings Per Bottle

Hello and a very big thank you to Total Body Nutrition for sending me their Bionic Test to use and review! I am a 26 year old firefighter from Ohio. My fitness goals are to maintain a solid shape for my job and to build muscle mass / strength.

The label states that every single ingredient in this product is all natural. That definitely intrigued me because I would like to see what they could gather from Mother Nature and what it could do. The label breaks down into 3 different proprietary blends. The first one is called Red Blood Cells Volumization Blend and is a total of 50mg. This blend includes wheat grass, folic acid, vitamin B12, sun dried spinach, chlorophylls, and oyster shells. This blend is meant to play a key role in forming red blood cells which facilitate oxygen throughout the body which helps athletic performance. The next blend is called Libido Volumization Blend and is 500mg. This blend includes leuzea carthamoides, bulbine natalensis extract, epimedium (horny goat weed), tribulis terrestris, mucuna pruriens, Max's extract, ant extract, xanthoparmelia scabrosa extract, and piperizine. This blend is intended to increase hormone production leading to an increase in strength. The last blend of this product is called the Estrogen Inhibitor Blend at 75mg. This blend has one ingredient and that ingredient is 7-Methoxyflavone. This blend is intended to prevent the process of aromatization from happening. That is it as far as the ingredient label goes.

There is no taste issue due to this supplement being in capsule form. Mixability is also not an issue due to the product being in the form of capsules. The dosing is difficult to compare with other products but due to its effectiveness I think it's just right. The label states is you are in a cutting phase take one pill a day, if your in a bulking phase then take 2 pills per day. I tried one pill a day for about 2.5 to 3 weeks then finished the bottle off at 2 pills per day.

Due to still being relatively young I wasn't expecting to find mind blowing results. I was mainly looking for little things to notice it was having some type of positive effect on my testosterone. First off I did make positive muscle gains while I was on this product. This isn't 100% due to this but I want to believe it had some type of effect. My libido is already pretty high but while on this product I noticed it definitely kicked in faster which I don't mind one bit. No difference in sexual performance. I didn't notice any increase in acne which I have gotten from products I used in the past. I did notice I was a little quicker to become agitated. It gave me a natural test boost feel, like I became slightly younger again. So I definitely think this was effective at was it was intended to do.

I found this product currently on sale on their website at 37.75. If you use one pill per day you'll get 30 servings at about 1.25 each. If you do 2 servings per day you'll get 15 at about 2.50 a serving. If your in the market and have a need for a natural test booster I feel this price is worth is. If your just looking for a little boost but don't necessarily need one I don't think this would be as valuable to you. I would love to see this with a full 60 capsules so you can get a months worth of 2 servings.

Side Effects

I noticed no negative side effects during my usage of this product.

Conclusion

Overall I definitely this product worked. I like the fact that this is an all natural test booster. It's good to have an option like this in a market that's filled with a ton of synthetic products. I definitely recommend this product if your looking for an all natural boost. I would consider this product in my future if I experienced low test. Thank you again Total Body Nutrition for sending me this product!

4.4
  August 30, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Increase
  • Minor Test Increase
  • Too Much Focus On Sexual Health

37 years old and I lift 5 days a week. Being in the military for 18 years and with all my deployments overseas, studies are being conducted to show that we have a high chance from having Low Test due to the stress of transitioning to combat and back. Either way, I have taken Test products in the past (AD-3/MASS HGH most recently) and have had some great results. One thing I know for sure is that I am in a better mood on a test boost, which tells me it evens out my test and estrogen levels, normally I am angry all day long. After having some success with Shredder from TBN Labs, I jumped at the chance to try out Bionic Test to see if it could give me some great results.

This product contains 3 prop blends, with the third blend only being one ingredient. Each blend has a specific purpose, so lets break each one down.

Red Blood Cells Volumization Blend - plays a key role in the formation of the red blood cells which carry oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body, a necessity for athletic performance. (From Label) This blend contains 50mg of Wheat Grass, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Sun Dried Spinach, Chlorophylls, and Oyster Shells. Wheat Grass is a superfood, and has a multitude of effects, Folic Acid as well has multiple effects, Vitamin B12 is there for energy, unsure what sun dried spinach is there for (maybe another superfood), Chylorphyll is contained in Wheat Grass so this is just more added to the blend, while Oyster Shells treats low blood calcium levels when used in conjunction with Vitamin D3. Oysters are also a great source of Zinc and its an aphrodisiac, hence why a lot of guys take their gals to an oyster bar on their first date. From all the effects these have, each does play a part in blood flow to a point, but appears to be a low dosage. However bear in mind this is all based off 1 pill, so it really comes down to how you dose this product is to how you may or may not see the benefits. Me personally, I did not seem to get any benefit from this, but we will discuss that more below in effectiveness.

Libido Volumization Blend - promotes hormone production to increase strength (from label). Thie blend contains 500mg Leuzea Carthamoides, Bulbine Natalensis Extract (5:1), Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed 20% Icarin for ED), Tribulus Terrestris (40% Protodioscin & 90% Saponins), Macuna Pruriens, Maca Extract (12:1), Ant Extract (20:1) and Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa Extract 35% Piperizine (aphrodesiac). So a whole lot of stuff in this blend, and again seemed quite a few things I was unfamiliar with. Regardless, I can say this blend worked well (which we will discuss below). Since this is (to me) the most important blend in the product we will break all the ingredients down:

Leuzea Carthamoides: Commonly referred to as either Maral Root or Russian Leuzea, this is a plant source of Ecdysteroids that are thought to promote muscle growth in a non-hormonal manner. There are lacking studies in humans to know if this actually works at this point.

Bulbine Natalensis Extract: Traditionally used as an aphrodesiac and Testosterone booster in South and South-Eastern Africa. Only rat studies have been done at this point, here we get a 5:1 dosage, when 8:1 appears to be optimal for humans, but again this is based off a rat study. In rats this has caused organ function damage similar to a steroid cycle. Recommended dosage of this alone are 550mg (150lb person), 730mg (200lb person), or 900mg (250lb person). This is definitely underdosed, but can help you gage how many pills of Bionic you should take per day (1, 2, or 3).

Epimedium: We have all heard of Horny Goat weed at this point, its used for Erectile Dysfunction, involuntary ejaculation and to raise sexual desire. Dosage of this is unknown, and no sufficient evidence exists currently to really show the benefits.

Tribulus Terrestris: A plant from Ayurveda where the root and fruits are used for male virility and general vitality, respectively. The roots enhance libido and sexual well being without affecting testosterone while the fruits appear to be potently protective of organ function. Of the extract percentages the important one here is the Saponins. You want at least 60% Saponins, here we have 90% which is great. 55mg - 90mg are recommended dosages here, so this actually may be dosed correct, but we do not know.

Macuna Pruriens: Oh the velvet bean that contains L-Dopa. I love this ingredient as I know for a fact this is what puts me in a good mood all day. Not only does this give you the feeling of well being, but also boosts testosterone. This is one ingredient I look for in a test boost as I know its effective for me. I wish I knew the dosage in this, because honestly this should be the big focus of the product.

Maca Extract: A Non- Stim extract that may increase sexual desire (its an aphrodesiac). 1,500mg - 3,000mg is the standard dose here, so this may be underdosed, but I hate to keep saying that because without knowing exact amounts in this blend, then I do not know if you were to say take 3 doses of this that you would be getting the required amount or not.

Ant Extract: A supposed superfood and used to upgrade your sex life as long as a long laundry list of other benefits. I honestly cannot find good information on this exactly without looking at a specific supplement, so I am skeptical, but hey if it works it works. I cannot really tell you though.

Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa Extract: A type of Lichen used to aid in ED and enahnce sexual desire. Just another ingredient to make you wanna hop in the sack or take care of business.

Estrogen Inhibitor Blend - This is there to prevent the aromotization process from happening (as per label). This only contains one ingredient which is 75mg of 7-Methoxyflavone (AI). 7-Methoxyflavone, according to wikipedia, is an all natural, non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor which effectively reduces estrogen that normally increases when coming off a cycle. 7-Methoxyflavanone has many other names, such as 7-MF(a short form), 4H-1-Benzopyran-4-one, 7-methoxy-2-phenyl etc. Not much is known about this one, it is hard to find much information on the net about this, and in the past I have only really messed with Armistane. We will talk the effects on this one below.

End of the day there are a ton of ingredients in here. It seems to me the big focus here is to raise sexual desire and fix ED (if thats even a thing you suffer from) and a minor focus on test boosting. Yes we have a well dosed AI, and we do have Macuna Pruriens, but almost everything else is there to make you wanna get in bed.

No Taste or Mixability as they are red/black pills. My one issue with this was I started this as I was finishing up taking Shredder and the pills are identical in color and size. I was fine keeping it organized but you are taking multiple TBN Labs pills stacked together (at least Shredder and Bionic) then keep in mind they are the same color. I use a pill holder but I knew which was which just thought I would mention it. I personally think the pills look cool.

For dosing I started about a week of 1 pill per day. I bumped it up to 2 pills per day for the duration, I did not try 3 a day. This only came with 30 pills so wanted to try and make this last as long as possible for complete saturation in the body, that is why I did not move to 3 a day. The directions state to take 1 Capsule per day (Cutting Phase) or 1-3 capsules through the day (Bulking Phase). I am thinking the dosing has something to do with the Bulbis in it, so maybe directions based off weight would be easier? I am in a constant Recomp Cycle I never cut or bulk, so I did the happy medium, but I do weigh 235 so maybe I should have taken 3? A little confusing here.

So to raise sexual desire dang this product works. Whether it was going to bed or waking up, I had to take care of my needs, it was that intense. So that part worked amazingly well. As far as raising test levels and blocking estrogen, I would say it worked okay. I did find myself in a better mood while taking this, not as intense as other products in the past, but that sense of well being was still there for me. I really like that aspect. However, I did not experience any tighter or vascularity type looks as I have in the past with an AI. All this product did for me was make me horny as hell and put me in a better mood, which does say it was evening out my Test/Estrogen levels.

The claims on the label are Bionic Test will aid in Hormone Production, Increase Muscle Mass, Enhance Athletic Performance, Reduce Muscle Cramps, Increase Free Testosterone, Increase Muscle Strength, Improve Recovery, and Reduce Body Fats. What I can say this product did is increase free test (as stated above) but the rest I did not experience. My Muscle strength increased a little, but it was due to my workout plan as it was a minor increase and was on schedule with what should happen on my workout plan. Nothing out of the ordinary occurred.

Ultimately this product is less of a Test boost product and more of a Viagra type product. Maybe I would have experienced more with multiple bottles of this and one bottle just does not do it? Maybe if I took 3 pills a day consistently 4-6 weeks i would have experienced more as well, but I just do not know as this only last me 19 days. Hard to tell, but for this run it just did not do it for me.

I can only find this on the TBN Labs website to purchase for now. It is currently on sale for $37.75 for 30 pills. Depending on how you dose it is the value you would get out of it. I can only say the value here is to raise your sexual game up and a minor increase in Testosterone. As I said it was just enough test to put me in a good mood but not enough to make gains in the gym and look amazing. Normally its $57.75 on their site, which is pricey. I have never shopped for sexual enhancement aids but the 37 dollar price looks to be around the average mark based off a quick search. However, this product is marketed is as a Test boost with a ton of claims, not as a sexual aid, so to me its not worth the price because I did not feel enough effect.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I got this product hoping to raise Test levels and experience what I have with past products (AD-3 PCT/Mass HGH) which has been an increase in muscle mass, improved vascularity, a slight libido raise, and me being in a great mood all day. This gave me a libido increase for sure and did put me in a good mood, but the other key components were missing. A lot could either be the dosing or the short lived amount of servings per bottle. To me too much focus was put on sexual health ingredients and not enough was put into the actual test boosting properties. Yes it did put me in a good mood as I said, but was minor compared to other products I have used in the past. Anyways, there is my honest review, take it or leave it. Thank you for TBN Labs for participating in the TROOPers program and giving me the opportunity to try this out. You guys have some interesting products out there!

August 18, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Increase
  • Minimal Increase In Gym Aggression

A special thanks to TBN labs for their participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss my experience with their testosterone booster Bionic Test. Lets face it guys, testosterone is king. It gives us the alpha drive we need in order to perform both in the gym and in the bedroom, among other functions. At the same time, our levels of testosterone are influenced by nearly every factor in everyday life from what we eat, daily living activities, age, etc. It doesn't hurt to give our test levels a little help every now and then from a natural aspect. I've used some test boosting products in the past and when I do I look for efficacy in libido, drive, aggression, and potentially anything else that may carry over to gym performance.

The ingredient profile starts consists of not one, but two prop blends (UGH!!!), and a separate ingredient dosed independently.

The first blend is Red Blood Cells Volumizing Blend dosed at a total of 50mg containing wheat greass, folic acid, Vitamin B12, dried spinach, and chlorophylls and oyster shells. I've seen these ingredients in some pre workouts and pump products I've used so I can vouch for their benefits. Only problem is that at a blend of only 50mg, clearly, these are all under-dosed significantly.

The next blend is the Libido Volumizing blend dosed at a total of 500mg Leuza carthomoides (herb extract believed to have adaptogenic properties), Bulbine Natalensis (5:1), Horny goat weed (20% Icariin), Tribulus, Mucuna Pruriens (l-dopa), Maca extract, Ant extract and Xanthopamellia scabrosa extract, and piperine. Again, we've got some significant under-dosing here.

Finally we have 7-methoxyflavone (Anti Aromatase Properties), at 75mg. Probably the only properly dosed ingredient in this profile.

Plenty of promising ingredients, but sadly, at inefficient dosages for most of them.

TBN Labs recommends 1-3 capsules a day depending on your goals. One capsule is recommended for cutting phases while 2-3 caps for bulking phases. Though, given the profile and the dosages of the ingredients I think any user regardless of goals would want at least 2 caps.

Knowing that the product wouldn't last long if I immediately went to the max dosage I tried one capsule on the first two days. One capsule did next to nothing for me so I bumped it up to two capsules for the next few days. I got a little bit more of a boost, but still nothing significant. Finally I went up to the max three capsule dosage and that seemed to be the sweet spot effective wise.

So my dosage protocol was 3 caps spread through the day.

I will give the product the benefit of the doubt and predict that had I been able to run it for a longer duration I would've seen more benefits. Nonetheless, at max dosage of three capsules, I saw very few effects.

Libido (7/10): I did get a relatively good boost in my libido. I had more frequent erections and had a stronger overall sex drive. This seemed like the only significant area Bionic Test shined.

Aggression (2/10): I did not see much in the line of aggression. I had occasional modest boosts during some of my workouts, but for the most part, I didn't have any increased "alpha dominant" feel or mindset.

Pump/Vascularity (1/10): I experienced next to nothing when it came to pump. Vascularity was pretty much unaffected and I saw a very slight improvement in overall pump and muscle fullness that was limited to only drop sets and extended I volume sets. Even then though, the improvement was short lived and occurred seldomly.

Strength/Mass (0/10): I saw no increase in strength and muscle mass to compliment any gains that I may have gotten from my general routine workouts. I never expect huge gains in this area from a test booster, but at the very least I usually get some increase in recovery and endurance allowing me to crank out more intensive sets. Bionic test however, gave me no such benefit.

This is where the product loses significant points. Bionic test is currently only available via TBN labs own website for 57.75. For a product with little effectiveness and will only potentially last a couple of weeks, unless you take only one capsule a day, that is far too steep a price. For a similar price, it would be a better investment in other OTC, more effective test boosters or perhaps even just some standalone herbal test boosters like tongkat ali or fenugreek.

Side Effects

Conclusion

The major things that I believe can be improved with this product include the following:

1. Larger bottle size to last at least a month if a full three capsules is to be taken

2. A higher dosage quantity of ingredients or at least of the overall prop blends

3. A lower price

With this in mind, Bionic test simply was not significantly effective for me. The libido boost was nice, but if that is all you desire from a test booster, much cheaper options would be a better investment. Other than that, I would not recommend Bionic test over other t-boosters I've used. Should the product be improved based on the flaws I listed above, I would consider it worth a try, but until then, try something else.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!