1,5D Bomb [DMHA Powder] Reviews

By: TBN Labs

(Better than 61% in Pre-Workout > Stimulant)

PRICES
(120 gm) - [$0.37/gm]

TBN Labs
1,5D Bomb [DMHA Powder] is a Pre-Workout manufactured by TBN Labs. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase In Focus
  • Increase In Productivity
  • Bitter Taste

DMHA is the new stimulant on the market. While most agree that it is not as good as DMAA, it still has some notable effects. This is the first straight DMHA powder I have seen, which is what got me interested in this product in the first place.

It was nice to see how this new ingredient that is taking the market by storm works on its own, without caffeine or any other nootropics.

One scoop gives you 200mg of DMHA. I feel like 200mg. Not much to talk about here except for what DMHA is.

DMHA has limited info on it, which is why I advise some people to do more research on it before they go out any try it. Most would say it is the new DMAA, I'll get to that in my "Effectiveness" section.

Claims on DMHA are the following(from the TBN website):

Longer Endurance
IncreasedPhysical Performance
Sharpened Focus
Quickened Alertness
Insane Energy & Drive

I typically added this to Shred Complex from Famed Labz. It seem to give it a bitter/chemical flavor. Fairly easy to mask.

It mixes well, maybe slight sediment at the bottom of my glass, but nothing bad at all.

One scoop is 200mg, I typically took one half of a scoop and took 1-2 doses during the day. Easy dosing for sure, would probably be better in a capsule form however.

This was pretty fun to add to any of my caffeinated drinks. It does provide a nice boost and some mental clarity. If I noticed anything out of DMHA, I noticed the focus and mental clarity. Work was much easier to stay on top of, along with school whenever I added this to my day. If I added some to a pre-workout, there was a noticeable boost along with great mind-muscle connection.

I must note as well, I did not use this solely as a pre-workout, while I certainly did give it a few tries, I utilized it more as a "caffeine enhancer". I guess I was more interested in the nootropic effects. It was quite beneficial in this regard.

Now for the DMAA comparison...

I'd say the mental clarity aspect of it almost makes it better than DMAA. While I admit I enjoyed DMAA back in the day, all it really did was give me that "REPS FOR JESUS" type of energy, where I'd just take go in and move weight instead of actually focus on the exercises themselves. While on DMHA, I felt more of a need to focus on what my muscles were doing. Also, I never thought to take DMAA as a focus pill, I just saw it more as a way to give you that euphoria to make you feel good on either a cut or during a workout. Well, DMHA may not give you as much of a euphoric feeling, but it give you a nice boost with a slight feel-good feeling.

You can get a tub of this for $45 off of the TBN website. While at first glance it may seem like a lot for a single ingredient product, remember that this tub can last you a VERY long time.

I feel as if most will only need 100mg(half a serving) and if you take it as an "as needed" product, I would argue that one tub could last you well over a year. I felt as if 100mg was plenty for me, which is why the tub lasted me so long.

Side Effects

None that I noticed.

Conclusion

1,5D Bomb is a great way to enhance your day, enhance you pre-workout, enhance your energy drink, the list goes on...

While the price seems high at first, the tub could last you a very long time, and I wouldn't mind buying this to keep it sitting around my house in times where I just want the taste of a Monster energy drink, yet want a little more than just a caffeine fix to get me through the day.

• DaSlaya
    September 25, 2017

Nice review as usual. I never thought to use DMHA purely for its nootropic effects, good idea. Like you when I took a PWO with DMHA I had a great mind muscle connection, seems to really hone in on that!

• mhseaver670
    September 25, 2017

The samples I tried was seriously powerful, I think the samples was actually a double scoop though and would tend to be a bit much. I prefer the dmaa also.