Neco-Adipem Reviews

By: TOREM

Overall
Overall
Thanks to TOREM for sending it out!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Stimulant Free
  • No Jitters
  • Decreased Bloating
  • Potentially Too Expensive
  • No Appetite Suppression

I was in a body fat reduction mode and stalled out. I decided I would give Neco-Adipem a try to see if it would help jumpstart the body fat shedding again. Unfortunately, 2 weeks in I went from body fat reduction mode to maintenance mode as I had PRP shots in both knees and was told not to do any lower body stuff for 10 days and then just light cardio till my follow up visit.

Neco-Adipem is made up of 6 ingredients that touch on every area you would want from a fat burner.

InnoSlim and Capsimax are the newer ones to me. InnoSlim is supposed to help reduce glucose absorption which should come in handy for higher carb meals. Definitely a benefit for me as my body does not respond well to carbs. Capsimax "supports the mobilization of fats for energy production and helps convert extra fat to more metabolic recovery" (Torem Neco-Adipem product insert card).

Everything else seems to be the usual culprits in the natural stim free weight loss arena - ActiGin, Green Tea extract, Garcinia Cambogia, and Advantra-Z.

1 packet (2 capsules) before breakfast and 1 packet before dinner. No taste. Easy to use. Already portioned out in 2 capsule packets in a sturdy cardboard box.

No big changes in diet for this. I stayed with a carb cycling routine to add muscle and reduce fat (3 low calorie, low carb days; 1 high calorie, high carb day). Workout wise, any and all cardio and leg activity was dropped for the last 2 weeks of this due to PRP shots in my knees. My intent for this product went from a bodyfat reduction to maintenance because of this.

I started at a weight of 198.9 with a 34.75 in waist measurement and a 35.75 belly measurement. I ended with a weight of 203.0 with a 35.25 waist measurement and a 36.75 belly measurement. I do feel the measurements at the end are a little skewed as I woke up hot that morning and I know not everything is as tight when that happens. I do feel I stayed in a reasonable maintenance range and that Neco-Adipem helped with this especially in those last 2 weeks. Once I had my PRP shots, I kind of went into a woe-is-me mode. Legs are the one part I've always enjoyed working so it has been a struggle the last couple of years just doing high rep, light weight stuff for them. It really gets bad when it is completely taken away from me like know. It is easier to snack and eat the stuff that gets brought into the office so I was snacking a little more than usual. With no leg workouts and cardio, I felt like Neco-Adipem helped me not overly gain bodyfat while in this funk.

However, I did not feel it was effective for me in every area it is touted in. Neco-Adipem is supposed to "help with appetite control, cravings, bloating, stabilize mood while dieting, and enhance metabolism and prohormones for long lasting true weight-loss" (from Mfg description on TROOP dashboard). On my reduced calorie days, I was still hungry and cravings were ever present. While I did not always give into the cravings, it happened more often than I would have liked but when I'm in a funk it is also easy for me to turn to comfort foods.

Looks like about the best you can do is $57 for a box of 60. I think this is a good value for this product if you are only using 1 packet a day, but the dosing instructions recommend using 2 packets a day for best results which drops the value in my opinion. As I mentioned, this did not hit in all areas for me. If there was a better appetite suppressant, then pricing might not be as big an issue. Personally, I feel there are better fat burners out there, although they contain stims, for a better price.

Packaging - I know this has been addressed multiple times but I feel this is something that adds to the price so I'm going to beat the dead horse I get where the current packing would be helpful to those not used to taking supplements. Easily packaged put it somewhere you won't forget to grab a pack when you need one and go. This did not always work for me as I missed doses because I did not keep this with my other daily supplements. For me and probably others used to taking supplements, just throw it in a bottle. I'll put it with my other supplements and vitamins and throw them in a Ziploc snack bag and take them with me. I would think this would cut down on the cost but I don't make the stuff so not sure how much cost would be saved between one or the other.

Side Effects

• Wis3guy
    June 12, 2017

Too bad this didn't work for you, it worked for me. Good breakdown on your results.

• Parasite
    June 12, 2017

Thanks! I had high hopes after seeing all the reviews. I think it did what it was intended for but for me there are better, cheaper alternatives out there. To each their own though!

• Torem
    Rep for this Brand
    June 20, 2017 - Last Edited: 2017-06-20 19:15:47

For an even better Value on our NECO-ADIPEM,
    make sure to check out our
    3pack (180 serving) & 6pack (360 serving) options!