Astravar Reviews

By: Top Secret

Growth Enhancers > Nutrient Repartitioners
Astravar is a Nutrient Repartitioner manufactured by Top Secret. It is meant to help the body use the macronutrients of protein, carbohydrates and fats more efficiently.

Only 3 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

3.0
  October 19, 2013

Cons:
    Well, I've heard Astravar 2.0 could be used solo but honestly I couldn't feel anything this way. Tried 1 pill and also 2 pills solo, and got nothing! No pumps, no extra focus.
    So, I ran it with 2 pre-workouts: 1st time with White Flood, 2nd time with Neurocore. I could feel some effects when stacking with another PW. 2 scoops of Neurocore + 1 pill of Astravar 2.0 gave me the same effects of 3 scoops of Neurocore... Honestly, I don't think it worth the price.

Price: 3. If you can get it on a great deal, and also get your PW on a great deal it may worth it. But today I don't think it worth the price.

Taste: 7. It's a pill, but sometimes you gonna burp something like beetroot. No big deal here.

Profile: 6. A lot of stuff on a pill and it's a prop bend. They say it will give better pumps.

Effectiveness:4 - I will make 2 reviews on this part:
    Effectiveness solo: 0. Nothing special, nothing happened, zero.
    Effectiveness stacked: 8. It can "make the PW last longer", since I could take less scoops to have the same effects. Also, when I took full dosage with Astravar, I had bigger and long lasting pumps. Maybe it was a placebo, maybe it was really working, maybe I could habe the same "bigger and long lasting pumps" adding 1 more scoop than full dosage.

Would I buy it again? No. I think it's a good thing to add in the PW, but the price doesn't worth it.
    I'm taking Pump Igniter, from the same company, and they have Astravar inside their formula, and maybe it's a good thing. But buying it to add, for me, it's the same thing mixing 2 pre-workouts in the same time.

October 23, 2012

• Great Focus
    • Very Frugal
      Astravar by top secret labs is a really effective product. I purchased a bottle for $13.99 on Allstarhealth.com and i was very pleased! I had been buying N03 by cellucor for about $30 a pop and was looking for a cheaper Nitric Oxide booster and found it. Great pumps, good focus and the same if not better results than its more expensive cellucor companion.

The bottle states
      -24 hours after strenuous exercise:

-62% Increase amino acid absorption

-50% Increase vitamin absorption at the Cellular Level (as tested with Folate)

-57% Increase glucose absorption at the Cellular Level

-18% Increase ATP production

-60% Increase in muscle glycogen

-Enhanced Carbohydrate Utilization

Heres my Rates

Price 10/10: Like i said $13.99 for 30 capsules, cant beat it.

Taste 8/10: well if u just take the pills there is no taste, however if your like me and you mix in your nitric oxide boosters in your pre-workout drink i will say this, it gives it a bit of a sour kick.

Effectiveness 8/10: I mix it with Jack3d pre-workout and i would say that it is my favorite pre-workout stack yet! The main benefit that i was a bit suprised with was that i was overcome with a pristine focus. i felt great pumps from this product on most of my workouts.

Overall 8/10: Good product. No side effects cheap pricewise but not quality wise. i will be picking up another bottle soon!

February 8, 2011

Cons:
        Great add on to any preworkout supplement. Enhances the effectiveness of arginine. I get great pumps, more blood flood, more endurance, faster recovery. They suggest to take one capsule in the morning and one after workout. I just take two capsules together with my preworkout supplement.