Rally - Natural Post-Workout has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Protein > Post-Workout Recovery Formulas

Rally - Natural Post-Workout Reviews

By: Too Fit USA

Rally - Natural Post-Workout is a Post-Workout Protein Supplement manufactured by Too Fit USA. It is designed to feed the muscles with protein, carbs and amino acids immedaitely following a workout to assist in muscle recovery and growth.

Rally - Natural Post-Workout has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Protein > Post-Workout Recovery Formulas

5.3

Overall
Overall
3.0
  March 13, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • All Natural
  • Bad Mixability
  • Grittiness
  • Horrible Horrible Taste
  • Ineffective
  • Difficult To Drink

Well guys I have been sitting on this review for quite a few days, trying to figure out how exactly I want to describe my experience with this product. I went back and forth a lot on the taste alone. The reviewer in me didn't want to invest so much on the poor taste, and rather focus on what this company has set out to do along the "natural" pathways of supplementation. Unfortunately, I was unable to get past the absolutely horrible taste. Regardless, thanks to Too Fit for supplying this product to us for testing and as always big ups to the TROOP program going strong.

There have already been many great breakdowns of this ingredient profile in other reviews and I agree with the majority of them. What Too Fit seems to have done here is created a 2-product system here that requires you to use both of them in order to get decent dosages of some of the ingredients.

The highlights in this profile for me are Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin, dosed at 30g which is decent. I won't complain about that. PeptoPro is included here at 15g which I feel is a fair dosage. PeptoPro is an 80% protein that is derived from Casein and is heavy on the amino acids. CocOganic freeze-dried coconut water is in here at 5g. I get the whole hydration thing but I don't really see the need of having this in here, especially if it might be one of the ingredients that is helping to drive the price through the ceiling. But it probably helps curb appeal with the whole "all-natural" thing. L-Glutamine at 3g is OK, but I'd rather see 5g in a post-workout product. Creapure is in here at 2.5g, which again goes back to having to use their PWO, Moxie, in order to get the good 'ol clinical dose of 5g. They threw in 2g of BCAA, which seems a little underdosed. But I guess you are getting BCAA from the Peptopro as well so you might be ok here. The last thing I'm glad they threw in is Bioperine, even though it's pretty much a standard these days. And they dosed it at 5mg. Cool.

These are just some of the ingredients I wanted to highlight. There are some others in there, and you can take a look at the label and see them. I'll give them a little bit of credit for full disclosure.

Yikes. I had the watermelon flavor. Straight up disgusting. It looked like chunky carrot juice even after vigorously shaking it in a shaker cup. In all my years of using supplements, I have always considered myself a person who doesn't invest too much into the taste. Well not this time. This is honestly the worst tasting supplement, by far, that I have ever ingested. I've split open capsules before that I was able to tolerate more than this flavor, and those aren't meant to be tasted. My first thought after tasting this stuff was how the heck could a company make something like this, taste it for themselves, and then say "Yeah that's good lets release it." Look, I get that they are trying to go the all-natural route, and I totally understand that you have to be ready to take somewhat of a flavor hit in order to stay true to the cause, but this was just too much for me. No matter how much I shook it up, it was chunky and grainy. I would hold my breath and chug. The actual taste as it was going down was ALMOST tolerable, but man, the aftertaste was unbearable. I found myself starting to taste it toward the end of my workouts, purely out of fear of knowing I would actually have to drink it soon. I was real happy to get this product finished up.

I really did not see much in this department. I did not notice any sort of increased recovery or post-workout replenishment. Again, I appreciate what they were trying to do here to some extent, but this product simply did not do anything for me.

REFUEL, RE-HYDRATE, REPAIR
REDUCE MUSCLE DAMAGE
MUSCLE GROWTH & STRENGTH

Those are the claims that Too Fit makes about this product. Welp, none of those things really stood out for me. Obviously with some of their basic ingredients like Creapure, you will get muscle growth and strength, but its nothing out of the ordinary that I will give this product credit for. Honestly there is not much more to talk about in terms of effectiveness. Didn't work for me, and I'm still hung up on how bad it tasted.

Wow. $54.99, before shipping, for 20 servings. Sorry, but nope, I'm not involving myself with that pricepoint. Especially when they blatantly expect you to use it alongside their preworkout in order to get some good dosages. I won't hold shipping costs against them here, so you are looking at about $2.75 per serving. I think we can all agree that most of us will be looking for something a little cheaper. Maybe a lot cheaper.

Side Effects

Gagging. A little bit of watery eyes while chugging. Nothing serious though.

Conclusion

I don't really like writing reviews like this where I feel like I am going on rants, but its our job here at SR right? Be honest. And that's what I had to do here. I completely appreciate companies that are willing to let us try their products and I will always respect that. That being said, I feel like there is enough data on SR.com by now for a company to be able to see what works with the people and what doesn't. Between the TROOP program and the great Expert Reviewers we have, there is ample data here to provide an amazing starting point for creating new supplements. The first thing I'd do if I were going to start a supplement company is study this site and determine if it is feasible to create the product I want, and still have it dosed properly and be able to put it out at the right price point.

Anyhow, I absolutely can not recommend this product to anyone. It costs alot, tastes horrible and really doesn't accomplish much. I hope that Too Fit can maybe take this one back to the drawing board and get a V2 in the works. Thanks for letting us try this product and good luck in the future.

March 4, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Recovery
  • All Natural
  • Grittiness

Hello all, and welcome to the young old guy review. Thank you to the SRTrooper program and Too Fit Supplements for allowing me to run this product along with their Pre-Workout "Moxie". Currently I am working on getting rid of unwanted fat while keeping my muscle and adding some more. My motivation is to be healthy and around for my family. It also helps to be in shape just in case the bad guys come calling....... Ha Ha.
Below is my log that has both products in it.

So if you read my review on "Moxie" you know that these products are to be used together. So what that means is yes as a stand alone product they would need to up the dosages on a few things. Also realize that this is a "Natural" product so I think they are marketing it to the type of people that gravitate towards that type of thing. You know, the Paleo, Vegan, Non-GMO, Sugar free(crazy), Gluten free types that want their product made in a CGMP certified processing plant, and this fits all those things. I am going to touch on the ingredients in this that I find to be novel in a post workout.

So we have an ingredient list that is fully disclosed.
First up is a 2 to 1 ration of protein to carbs. Carbs being a normal HBCD and the new (to Me) is PeptoPro.

PeptoPro is a Hydrolyzed Caseinate. What is this? This is a protein containing 70 to 80% Di- and Tri-Peptides, which are directly absorbed with digestion. One study I looked at dosed this at .15mg per kg. It ended up increasing muscle tissue and decreasing protein breakdown. (study is on www.ergo-log.com). So basically in my opinion it should increase my bodies ability to recover.

Tart Cherry Extract is the next ingredient that some of us have heard about. Heck it's even been on Dr. Oz. (insert laughter). Anyways this is used to combat muscle pain and exercise related muscle damage. It is supposed to reduce inflammation. Dosages range from 1000mg 1x to 3x's daily. So with this at 1000mg it's right at the entry level.

Turmeric is also an anti-inflammatory, this I have used as a stand alone and found some benefit to me at least. The problem is normal dosages run from 400 to 600mg's 1 to 3x's daily. With this dosed at 250, it is again on the low end.

Sumac Bran at 50:1 Extract, this is an anti-oxidant with a high Orac value, and to be honest it is dosed at a correct amount.

Lastly we have Bioperine for absorbtion. I have seen this in several supplements as of late. It is correctly dosed at 5mg, and hey if you don't absorb it you can't use it.

Taste: really good..... compared to the pre-workout that is. Otherwise it is a mild watermelon. However I never used the recommended amount of water (16 to 24oz).
Mixability: You are going to be drinking some chunkies. I do not think that more water would help. This didn't make it undrinkable however it didn't really make me feel happy about drinking it either.
Dosing: Simple 2 scoops in water post workout, and you can start drinking during your workout.

When using both products I would give this product an 8. It worked for me, on days that I used it I felt like I recovered faster from my workouts. The big problem with it is due to taste I didn't want to take it every workout. In all fairness I used this on stimulant free days as well. So it could just be that. I did see results when using this as I did loose fat and gain muscle while running this product.

This hits the bottom. As I stated in my review for Moxie, as a stand alone it is expensive. As a pair its $5.00 per workout, nope, not going to happen. I work out 5 to 6 days a week. I can't afford 25 to 30 dollars a week for one product.

Side Effects

The only side effect I had was a "gritty" taste in my mouth.

Conclusion

All in all I think it is a product designed for those select few who really want to go All Natural. It is not the best tasting supplement in the world, and more importantly unless you have recently won the lottery you just can't justify the price. Even for only one of the products it is just too much for the results that I saw, needless to say putting them together. Did I get results from this? Yes I did, as my log attests too, I lost weight and I gained strength. Unfortunately I have had better results with other products that cost less and tasted way better. So unfortunately I can not recommend this product to my friends and family. I do appreciate the opportunity to try them, and honestly if they can improve the flavor and lower the cost I would consider re-evaluating my opinion.
  • Watermelon: 2/10

Overall
Overall
1.5
1.0
  March 4, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Quality Ingredients
  • Required Multiple Servings Or Secondary Product
  • Two Too Horrible Tasting
  • Ineffective
  • Bad Mixability
  • Taste Like Watermelon Sand
  • Difficult To Drink
While reading the other reviews I am reminded of the scene from The Little Rascals, where the boys and girls are each speaking their viewpoint while both feel it holds truth ultimately we are left with the consumer facing the truth.. Before the reps for two fit guys comes in barking about sacrificing quality for taste (copying and pasting impersonal responses) let me just say that it is only an issue because it is so horrible! I get the whole organic no filler ingredients which all those niches are great and there are people out there who buy into it, but the majority of your supplement users are not shopping at Whole Foods and not going to put up with a foul tasting supplement that makes them want to spew! Of course I realize that the reviews coming in are really hitting hard on your product, but that is why you came here for a true unbiased reviews and I am sorry that you obviously are not able to handle the criticism. I am sure that it tested excellent with many of your customers + consumers + friends/family etc, but ultimately they are giving you a biased feedback because of their interaction with you face to face. It is easy for someone such as myself to come down hard on a supplement because I do not have interaction with you other than on this site. I encourage you to take all these reviews and understand that we are trying to help you and other consumers looking to buy this product. I understand that it is hard to bear and bite the bullet taking the criticism to heart being that you put in all that you could and all that you have in these products, but that is why you are here and I hope you can use it as momentum to correct what is needed in order for this product to succeed in the market.

Supplement Facts
The profile is relatively simple, and yields some great ingredients which are patented and pure forms. HBCD at 30g is a good starting point for a post carbohydrate product, but typically if you are running carbs post workout to refill your glycogen stores it is going to be much higher than 30g which this profile doesn't allow for. PeptoPro is a excellent ingredient that is dosed 15g, which in theory you would not need as much because it is ultra soluble and thus more effective which I feel 15g is a good content which if consumed in excess for a higher carb content would go wasted. "CocOganic" at 5g, very difficult for digestion and yet excessive amount for a post product. 3g glutamine is solid here too and now we have 2g 2:1:1 BCAA's which are dosed well enough given that we have PeptoPro, yet one would think that we wouldn't need the extra BCAA's if the PeptoPro was effective on its own. Tart Cherry Extract is an excellent ingredient and one that has a high cost (which most of these ingredients do), and 1g is a solid amount which is even 3x more than you need. Now everything else is extra for me, not really useful enough to be contained in a post product or it is supplemented post in Rally to pick up where Moxie their Pre-Workout product leaves off.

Before JRU711 comes in claiming they put the Creapure + Beta-Alanine post workout for: better bio-available, or too intense for the full amount of Beta-Alanine... The real problem here is that the majority of your consumers are missing out, while having to double scoop the Pre-Workout to get the actual dosages for these two ingredients or having to purchase two products to benefit for the one they are needing or wanting.. They could've made their Pre-Workout full strength and allowed for the people having "too intense tingles" to half scoop the product, which ultimately is fewer people than those wanting the full dose. For the bio-availability let me just say horse crap, I bet you guys still say that you can only digest so much protein at a time per meal? Do you also believe you need to detox your body? We have organs for that too! To quote JRU711 "All jokes aside", this product is well formulated for the most part and goes well beyond the typical carb product or protein shake.

Taste + Mixability + Dosing
I feel the taste issue has been expressed very much in all reviews with the exception of one weirdo that actually likes the taste of watermelon sand.. Let me just say, I didn't like drinking it nor would my dog drink it and yet it belongs in the trash because the flavor is so horrible that it isn't worth the water you put in it. Horrible mixability, looks like pond scum. Dosing was the most difficult aspect of this product, because I had to actually convince myself to drink it and not barf. I could say that I took this post workout, but realistically I had to either sip on it with a meal to bury the taste and texture or gulp it down in hopes it would stay there..

Effectiveness 2/10
If you made it down this far good job, because this was the most difficult area to rate in this product. If a product is so horrible tasting and difficult to consume how can one truly gauge its effectiveness? There are many brave people who have reviewed this product that were able to chug chug chug this product each time post workout when your body is most capable to absorb the "nutrients" or ingredients, but because I had to force this down I wasn't able to commit to having it consistently each time. "REPLENISH + REPAIR + REDUCE MUSCLE SORENESS" I wasn't able to notice a difference with taking this product vs. a protein shake, yet I was not able to see the same benefits seen with the typical BCAA product in terms of recovery or reduction of DOMS. "STRENGTH + STAMINA + WORK CAPACITY" In theory I should have a better overall recovery and the addition of hydrating + creatine I should see some strength benefits, yet it is too short and inconsistent to measure for a product containing 20 servings. "HYDRATE" I am not capable of seeing much benefit of hydration from a post workout product, but being that it does contain so many potential benefits to aid you in this I was quite surprised when I wasn't able to feel or see an increase of hydration.

Value 1/10
$55 for a product that isn't effective means it has no value, and the difficulty that was faced with taking this product would guarantee you that I would be opt to "Sue For A Refund". You can make a product with all the ingredients in the world, but if it leaves the customer with a bad experience aka no effectiveness or benefit at all then it is completely worthless to that person. I would give this some value due to the ingredient profile, but that would be the only reason this product would have much of a score.

Overall Conclusion 1.5/10
"If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all", unfortunately that wasn't an option here. In fact I would soon quit reviewing Rally or Moxie if I could've, but then I wouldn't be able to claim any products that actually work in the future. I had a horrible experience with this product, and Moxie wasn't much better. I could not nor would not recommend this product to anyone, except for the special kid that eats sand which seems to be on SR. Too Fit, very novel of a product designed by "too" well edumacated individuals which are lost when it comes to real world results.

Overall
Overall
2.5
3.0
  February 26, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gluten Free
  • Sugar Free
  • Bad Mixability
  • Grittiness
  • Costs An Arm And An Armpit
  • Underdosed
  • Taste Like Watermelon Sand
Big thanks to Too Fit USA for being apart of the SR Troops community. I have always been a big fan of products taken post workout as I feel this is where you have the biggest window for recovery, rebuilding and muscles growth. I can't quite decide if the 1hour window post workout is broscience or legit science, but lets take it as face value and say there is some merit to it. If that's the case this product should be a solid Post workout remedy. Lets delve into its details and see how well it worked.

According to their website the following claims are made:

Most Complete Recovery Formula
REFUEL, RE-HYDRATE, REPAIR
REDUCE MUSCLE DAMAGE
MUSCLE GROWTH & STRENGTH
======================================

Ingredients: 5/10 - There are 20 servings per container. So thats the first problem with this product. If you stick with 1 scoop you get only 15g or protein and 30 grams of dextrose carbs. I feel both of these ingredients are a bit under dosed. Post workout, esp post a heavy intense workout you want as much protein and carbs as your body can handle to quickly jump start the recovery, rebuilding process of the torn muscles. I feel there should be at least 25g of protein and 50g of carbs. That should be standard practice. Now I am by far no expert in this field, but I was not seeing anything positive in the current formula of this product in terms of the above claims.

Secondly a few other under dosed ingredients: Creatine, If you are going to throw creatine in, at least throw in 5g, same with Glutamine. 3g or glutamine and 2.5g of creatine is really not going to make any significant impact on your body.

The things that I do love about the ingredients: The Antioxidant and Adaptogens mix. This should be key in all Post workout products. Maybe even throw in some vitamins as well to help with the loss of minerals during intense sweat filled workouts. Also I like the Coconut extract as part of the ingredient list. That def helps with recovery.

======================================

Taste: -5/10 - Okay you guys lost me with the taste. Its bad. It was dry, and grainy and just unbearable to drink most of the time, if not, all of the time. Now I know the rep commented on another members post, that the company did not want to do any artificial ingredients or fillers or anything else that will taint the natural ingredients of the product. I tend to disagree with this notion, and heres why. There are products on the market in this category that TASTE amazing. If something leave a terrible taste in my mouth every single time I drink it and lets get straight, I was never looking forward to this, chances are, I will not be buying this product again, even if it resulted in positive outlook of all the claims. Basically what I am saying is, EVEN if this product worked wonders, I would not consider it based on the taste alone. This might be my own personal outlook, however, I have the notion feeling that there are others out there that would also agree with me. Even if its 1 out of 100, you're still possibly losing 10 people out of 1000 every time. Work on the taste, adding some minor fillers, might make this product more appeal able to the masses.

Effectiveness: 3/10:

Recovery: 3/10 - Most of my workouts consist of heavy 3-5 rep with 1 rep maxes of compound exercises. I tend to hit the big muscle groups 2 times a week, that means 2x squats, 2x bench, 2x deadlift 2x military press, etc. I really wanted something that would make the DOMS better, so I can still go heavy without having aches in other body parts. The DOMS were still painful and I did not notice any improvement on the recovery side. Maybe I was not getting enough protein to see the diff, but I did not want to double up on the scoops because then I would only have about 10 days worth of product.

Strength: 2/10 - Pretty much non-existent. Over the period of 20 days of taking this product I did not notice any significant increased in neither size nor strength. Usually with different types of proteins like Isolates I notice muscle fullness post workout and a good increase in strength as I progress to heavier weights. However, when taking this, I did not notice much change if any at all.

Hydration: 1/10 - I can see if this product was taken as an Intra how it could potentially help aid with hydration during the workout. But since this is touted as a post workout shake, I hold it on those merits alone. Could not tell any difference honestly in terms of hydration. Was not really sure what I should have been expecting as well.

======================================

Value: 2/10 - Okay, someone explain to me how 20 servings is worth almost $55. And if you decide to cheat and do 4 scoops for a more proper dosage, you get 10 servings for $55. Not worth another thought.

======================================

Overall: 2/10 - Basically it should be renamed to the Donald Trump. Will say all the things you want to hear, and when you finally get it, will leave you feeling empty inside. Pass, save your money for something else.

Overall
Overall
2.3
1.6
1.5
  February 25, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Recovery
  • All Natural
  • Paleo
  • Sugar Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Underdosed
  • Taste Like Watermelon Sand

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
Huge thank you to too fit for their support of the SR Troops program. Too fit is a company that makes all natural supplements. So if you are a Whole Foods shopper and are looking for healthy supplements to take too fit guys is right up your alley. I was really curious to give this a try especially there post-workout drink rally. Rally is geared for a total maximize recovery drink which has a 2:1 protein to carb raito, muscle growth & strength, you can refuel, re-hydrate, and repair. And lastly rally has antioxidants & super-foods. Now let's see how this all natural supplement does.

Like I stated in the intro rally is the perfect post-workout drink for anyone that is anti-GMO or is a health freak who shops at Whole Foods. This being said rally caters to anyone that is on a paleo diet, or who is vegan, wants non-GMO, of course zero sugar, and gluten free rally meets all of those needs. It's also made in a cGMP facility. The ingredient profile is pretty hefty so I'm not going to list item for item but here are a few highlights. You get a 2:1:1 free form BCAA's but only at 2g, you also get carnosyn (beta-alanine) but only at 1.6g, creapure at 2.5g, and there is also 15g of peptopro, you will also receive 30g of cyclic dextrin which makes up the majority of the ingredient found in rally.

Here is where s**t hits the fan! Rally only comes in one flavor which is watermelon. Now you would think well this should taste great kind of like eating a piece of it during a hot summer day. Well not so fast my friend this stuff is horrible it's like taking a watermelon and a bag to play sand putting it into a blender the drinking it afterwards. This crap was so bad I had to choke it down. I've had some really bad supplements before but this s**t was the worst. They even used stevia extract and other natural flavors but you can't tell it's even in there. I get that too fit guys is all natural but you have to make it taste way better because it was really bad. It mix okay but it would help you put about 24oz of water and use a spoon to help it mixing go smoother. You pretty much take 2 scoops intra-workout/ or post-workout.

Rally is it an effective all natural post-workout not really! While taking this there was no noticeable muscle recovery after my workouts. I have tried a few other post workout products that were highly effective. But this just didn't work at all there was no renewed strength in between trips to the gym. The times that I tried it intra-workout didn't help either. Even with the 30g cyclic dextrin which is in a lot of post workout products didn't deliver any kind of extra energy boost during my training or an increase of energy after my workout. The refuel, repair and re-hydrate didn't work either it has 5g of freeze-dried coconut water but there was no extra hydration from this ingredient during my workouts. It's not like my front delts where more hydrated while super setting front-raises with later-raises it felt the same. In the end rally just didn't work for me has an effective intra-workout or post-workout supplement.

On the too fit website rally goes for 54.99 for 20 servings which is 2.74 a serving. Don't waste your money it's not worth it.

Side Effects

Other than drinking watermelon sand zero side effects.

Conclusion

I get too fit is an all-natural supplement company but there has to be a way to make this product taste and be a lot more effective. If they made a few changes it would be a really good intra or post supplement aid. In till then don't waste your money unless you have so much you just don't care. I would look elsewhere for a similar product or one that's not all natural.

Overall
Overall
5.6
5.7
4.7
  February 23, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Recovery
  • All Natural
  • Paleo
  • Sugar Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Costs An Arm And An Armpit
  • Underdosed

Whats up guys! Another review here. I work close to or over 60 hours per week in a very physically demanding job while training three days per week for a primary focus on strength and powerlifting. I put my body thru the ringer and am always on the hunt for anything that aids in recovery. Thank you TOO FIT and the TROOP program for this opportunity!

I feel the ingredient profile is on the right track. The only major thing I see wrong or how they shoot themselves in their feet is the amounts. Why stop at 3 grams of L glutamine when 5 is ideal? Why stop at 2.5 grams of creapure when 5 is also ideal? Also the free form BCAA's I also feel are a bit underdosed. One serving is 65 grams which I feel instead of them adding so many different organic extracts they could have upped their dosages to what I feel are more important ingredients for muscle recovery. Don't get me wrong I do admire that there is absolutely no prop blends and that they have a huge list of PALEO, VEGAN, NON-GMO, SUGAR and GLUTEN FREE, and made in a certified GMP facility. Those are all positive things even if a few of those make no difference to me. I feel as though they wanted to stand out from everyone else by bringing something new to the table when if they just stuck to the original script they would have been better off.

I would take this post workout. Lets just say if you dig watermelon juice with the pulp you will love this flavor! If you are like me and not really into watermelon this isn't for you. It was chalky, gritty, and tart. I had to use another product somedays to hide the taste.(I won't say what product because it would seem like I am trying to be a rep for them bahhaha). I only started doing this towards the end of the bottle. I literally had to chug and not put it down. If I took a break from chugging it there was no motivation to finish it. Me personally I was not a fan of this flavor. If you are a super huge watermelon fan, like super huge, you may like it.

The effectiveness of this product was alright. On days I would workout and use it I could kind of tell a difference from just drinking regular whey protein and my creatine but not much. When I would wake up the next day I could tell that it did help. Was it extremely noticeable? No. Will this be a staple in my supplement stack? No. Did I feel this was completely worthless? Not at all. From their website they say that it rehydrates, reduces muscle soreness, and increases strength and stamina. Did I notice all of these? Yes. Were they extremely noticeable that I would recommend it to everyone? Probably not.

The value on this to me is pretty bad. $55 for 20 servings=$2.75 per serving! To me that's never a good deal for any supplement really and it borders on mass gainer's value.

Side Effects

No side effects which is always a plus!

Conclusion

My conclusion on this is that with Too Fit's creativity and what they aspire to be ( a major player in the supplement industry) they still have a few kinks to work out. Am I saying this is a horrible product? Absolutely not! Is it for me and my wallet? Probably not. Coming from a graphic design background I would also say please reconsider your package design, not trying to sound like a ***, but it doesn't look like a post workout in a bad way. POPS OUT!
  • Watermelon: 3/10

5.8
  February 18, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Recovery
  • All Natural
  • It Actually Tastes Amazing Dont Believe The Negative Hype
  • Costs An Arm And An Armpit

I'm Gilla. I'm the least natural bro you will ever meet. Well, I don't run gear, but I do love my preservatives and GMOs and all that crap we put in our bodies. I'm the OG Pizza logger. I was nervous as foo to give this product a try.

I'll start off by saying, the labeling on the product has a rather large error in suggesting there is a 2:1 Protein:Carb ratio. Unless my mind has been blown on all things nutrition and proteins are carbs and carbs are proteins...which would be incredible as a pizza logger...but this is sort of a glaring error.

This product in a 65G serving has a huge grab bag of things, highlighted by 30G of Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin, a highly regarded carb for energy production and 15G of Peptopro protein. A nice mix of energy to refuel and protein to rebuild. In addition, there is coconut water powder for hydration, Glutamine for recovery, Creatine, BCAAs, Beta Alanine and various extracts. Essentially this product is an all-you-can-rebuild product and it's a rather impressive mix.

It seems previous reviewers put a rather large emphasis on the taste of this product. I can gather that it's not for everyone and compared to their other product "Moxie", this tastes amazing. My first sip, I was a little bit like ehhhhhh, but over time, I actually grew to really, really like it. It has a grainy texture from the "unmixed" ingredients, but I think it adds to the integrity of the product. Overall, the Watermelon flavoring is extremely "natural". You aren't going to get that Cellucor Jolly Rancher sweetness, but overall, I really love how this product tastes. It's a tad bit sweet, but overall it's quite smooth.

The mixability as noted above is again preference. I like that the product isn't completely blended. I feel awesome, like a lifting lumberjack, just eating random @#%& I found in the forest, because I'm a bad ass mountain man.

I dosed this as recommended, two level scoops.

This product is absolutely incredible in terms of effectiveness. In having such a large serving of the "usual suspects" in terms of bloating, carbs/protein/creatine, I was a bit skeptical that I would feel like crap during/after consuming this product. Somehow, like little hipster magicians, the Too Fit crew created a product that did not make me feel bloated at all. After workouts, I just felt... clean? Pure? Innocent? It's quite hard to explain really, but when using traditional protein and BCAA products, I usually feel a little bit of a "full" buzz, but I just felt...natural...running this product.

I consumed this product as an intra every single serving. The coconut water gives a great hydration aspect. One sip gives you the right amount of liquid and texture, dirt crunch and you are ready to go. Incredible for hydration. The carb aspect gives a great amount of energy and a willingness to go, go, go. Clean carbs that don't make you feel like crap. The combination of protein, aminos, glutamine and beta alanine actually had a bit of a noticeable difference in terms of stamina and recovery. Overall, I think as a complete package, this product hits exactly as it's intended.

There are only 20 servings in a container and the distribution of this product appears limited to the brand website at $55 plus shipping. This is a huge negative to me. It does have a number of decent benefits but at more than $2.50 a serving...no way man.

Side Effects

Nothing.

Conclusion

Much ado from previous reviewers about the taste...but I actually like it. In terms of effectiveness, how I measure a product, this product is a jack of all trades product that produces high quality results. Attached to the high quality results, from the high quality ingredients...you have a high quality price tag. If you can afford it and want a helluva product and don't mind something that may not taste like candy, it's actually a nice option.

3.5
  February 17, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Recovery
  • All Natural
  • Bad Mixability
  • Grittiness

Bnichols25 back with another review for the SR Troops. While taking rally I was also taking Krush it and Arimistane from VMI sports. I was hoping to find a product that would decrease soreness and assist in recovering. I have a demanding job so I need my legs to work even the day after a tough leg day.

----Ingredient Profile 9/10---
I really liked the profile, which is why I selected it to try. 30 grams of cyclic dextrin and 15 grams of "peptopro"( basically a really processed casein that absorbs faster and easier. I was also intrigued by the organic freeze dried coconut water. Coconut water has been gaining popularity for its ability to rehydrate so I thought that sounded great. Rally contains creatine, bcaa's, glutamine, and beta-alanine as well which are all well documented so I won't cover that in this review.

Rally did include some more interesting ingredients that I will briefly describe below:
Tart Cherry: A rich antioxidant that is believed to reduce inflammation and muscle soreness.
Tumeric: An herb used to reduce inflammation.
Ginger Root: Another herb that is full of antioxidants and reduces inflammation. May increase circulation as well.
Grape seed extract: These seeds are thought to help regenerate cells.
Sumac Bran: Contains high amounts of antioxidants and lots of healthy micronutrients.

Lastly, I want to remind you that Rally is all-natural, made in the U.S.A. plus more stuff you can read on the label.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing 3/10

This category really hurts the overall product. When looking for a post-workout or intra-workout especially, I want something that is at least decent tasting and goes down easy. Rally was a difficult shake to drink. I can't nail down what ingredient that caused problem but little bits and pieces of something just would not dissolve. I would sometimes have to chew on it so that it wouldn't get stuck in my throat. To me, the taste wasn't terrible but its hard to get past the grittiness and pieces that wouldn't dissolve.

Effectiveness 8/10

When used correctly I think this product can really be effective. I tried several different ways of dosing but I eventually decided that one serving immediately following my workout was best. 1 scoop before and 1 scoop after a workout worked fine too but I was drinking so much that I would have to take bathroom breaks during my workout. I occasionally drank a serving on off-days if I was still feeling sore or if I just needed to fill my macro needs. Overall I was pleased with the effectiveness of this product.

Value 3.5/10

Price point is going to be a tough barrier for consumers. $55 bucks for 20 servings is just way too much. If your like me, you would rather spend $25 on a pre workout and have another $30 for a protein or another post-workout. I understand that they are marketing this as a top of the line, all-natural post workout but I just don't think it is worth $55.

Side Effects

Occasionally while taking Rally I had some stomach issues. About 20 minutes after drinking some I would feel sick at my stomach. No bowel movements just upset stomach.

Conclusion

There are a lot of aspects I like about this product such as the all-natural ingredients and made in the U.S.A. factor. All ingredients were fully disclosed and seemed to be of high quality. But the one thing I keep thinking about is trying to choke that stuff down after a workout. If the Too Fit guys can figure out the gritty problems and lower that price point, I think a lot more people would enjoy Rally.

Overall
Overall
5.9
  February 13, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Recovery
  • All Natural
  • Bad Mixability
  • Grittiness
  • Horrible Horrible Taste

Before I start this review I would like to thank Too Fit USA for participating in the SR Troop Program. During my log I was training 4-5 days a week focusing on Power-lifting with some Hypertrophy work.

The first thing you notice about the ingredient profile is the dosages provided next to each ingredient (NO PROP BLENDS!). Overall this is a pretty solid profile of ingredients including a 2:1 ratio and a 2:1:1 BCAA profile. However I do wish the protein content was a little higher - maybe 20 G, 15 just seems a little low. There are a few ingredients I really didn't know too much about.

Sumac Bran 50:1 Exract - Widely used in Turkey, Iran and Arab countries as a condiment, either in pure form or in combination with other spices. Sumac Bran also has a high antioxidant profile and used in herbal medicines. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4232791/

Turmeric Root Extract - Turmeric is a product of Curcuma longa, a rhizomatous herbaceous perennial plant belonging to the ginger family Zingiberaceae, which is native to tropical South Asia. It is used to help with arthritis symptoms and many other ailments related to the body. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92752/

Taste - Absolutely one of the worst tasting products I've ever tasted - almost to the point of being unbearable. Somehow this is supposed to taste like watermelon and its not even close. As another reviewer described this product tasted alot like salt water. After a while I added a scoop of my protein to Rally to bear the taste. However I also used their pre-workout Moxie which was even worse.

Mixability - Gritty: Did I say gritty?: It never mixed smoothly in fact there was always clumping and grittiness. Along with the taste the only way to drink this was chugging it all at once. No matter how much water I used there was always the same problems.

Dosing - This was pretty easy to follow: Take 2 scoops with 24 oz. of water immediately after training.

In terms of effectiveness I'd say that it really works well. I noticed better recovery, less dom's with reduced soreness. I noticed this effects after a few servings especially after leg training, I felt like I could train legs again the next day. However although it was effective I wasn't looking forward to drinking it after working out. Pretty much needed a chaser right after to keep me from throwing up.

You can find a 20 serving tub of Rally on the Too Fit USA website for $54.99. This comes out to $2.75 a serving which is pretty high. Although the ingredient profile is really solid the lack of protein and taste brought this down for me.

Side Effects

Might make you throw up or regurgitate.

Conclusion

Overall I didn't enjoy my experience with Rally even with solid ingredients. This could be a really good product if Too Fit USA can work out the taste and grittiness of this product. I'd also like to see a little more protein to 20-25 G per serving. I get the idea of being all natural with their ingredients and that can effect taste but they may need to look at other options.

Overall
Overall
5.3
  February 12, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Recovery
  • All Natural
  • Bad Mixability
  • Grittiness
  • Horrible Horrible Taste
- Introduction -
While I used TooFitUSA's Rally, I was doing a simple 5x5 workout three times a week as well as basketball three times a week. My diet is a simple fish, eggs and greens diet. Been using supplements for a while and have tried many post workouts such as AfterGlow, Dark Matter and Aftershock with decent experiences with all of them.

- Ingredient Profile: 9/10
Too Fit USA put together a great profile on their post workout formula. There is a 2:1 carb protein blend with Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin as the carb source and PeptoPro as the protein. This has creapure, glutamine, BCAA's and beta alanine in it. All is dosed rather well and it laid out nicely with no prop blends. I really like the ingredients in this, it covers all the bases when it comes to a good recovery supplement. Also this is an all natural, gluten free, sugar free, non gmo, vegan and paleo friendly(Doubt they had this during the paleolithic period though..) Overall I liked the way Too Fit USA came at this with a natural open profile, with a lot of great well studied ingredients.

- Taste & Mixability 1/10
Um..Taste? This is probably the worst tasting supplement I have ever had. Mixability? Yeah this did not mix well, what I can compare to the taste and mixability of this is I felt like I was drinking sandy flavored water. Not to mention the color, which I normally do not care about, but due to the taste and mixability I am going to bring it up, it was disgusting brownish color that made trying to drink it all the worse. I use an aluminum shaker, so I do not see the color, however if you use a clear plastic one it will look and taste like you are drinking diarrhea. This took all of my chugging skills to get this down, and it did not get better even when I added in flavdrops for taste. The taste and mixability almost ruined my entire experience with Rally, almost...

- Effectiveness: 8/10
It works, as long as I kept myself from throwing up after chugging it, I noticed that this reduced my soreness and improved my recovery between workouts. I would take this after my workouts and games, and I noticed my legs felt better the next day than they normally do. Overall recovery was great, it reduced my soreness throughout the week. I think this product works and works well; however the taste and grittiness of it overshadows the the benefits of taking it at all.

- Value: 4/10
$55 for a total of 20 servings at 2 scoops each of the most disgusting concoction I have ever tried is not a good deal in my opinion. If it was drinkable I would have given this a 7 out of 10 due to its effectiveness and the natural ingredient profile, however the taste and mixability just takes away from the value of it.

- Side Effects -
Nothing, other than my taste buds committing mass suicide.

- Conclusion -
Too Fit USA, you guys got a great product on your hands if you are able to get it tasting better. It can be gritty and good tasting, or not gritty and bad tasting, but not both. Overall I think this could be a great option for all the more "natural" supplement users if the taste can be drastically improved.