Chill and Grow Reviews

By: Tim Muriello

Amino Acids > Recovery
Chill and Grow is a Recovery Product manufactured by Tim Muriello . It is an amino acid based product that is designed to assist in workout recovery.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Recovery
  • Helps With Aiches
  • Great Tasting

CBD oil in gummy bears! Yummy ...

First and foremost I would like to thank Tim Muriello for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. Although, I was supposed to get another product after claiming it later on I didn't mind that they made a mistake. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

Originally I claimed the BCAA product that Tim was offering because I was running out from what I was currently using and I'm always on a lookout for recovery products. To my surprise when I received the package it wasn't BCAA that was inside but a bag with gummy frogs. I reviewed the product and noticed that it offered two active ingredients CBD oil and Leucine. Well ok ... I already tried CDB oil through a vapor I claimed earlier so I was no stranger to CDB oils. Figured since I already received it why not give it a try ... so here we go ..

Like I mentioned before there are two active ingredients in this product and that is CBD oil at 12.5 mg and time released Leucine at 500 mg per 1/4 of the gummy. So if you eat the whole gummy you will be getting 2 grams of Leucine and 50 mg of CBD oil ... So I'm reading that the standard dosage is 25mg twice a day ... Hmm this would ideally be in that range if you ate it half in the morning and half in the evening. I personally consumed the whole gummy after working out my legs ... that is when I feel like I need this type of a product the most. Also, I ate one right after playing soccer because I'm usually super soar the next day.

Leucine is an essential amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of proteins. Meaning that it helps with the delivery of protein to the muscle. I personally feel like Leucine works well with others and I don't believe that it does much on it's own. Do I mind that it's in this product? No. If you eat the whole gummy you will be getting 2 grams of this amino and that is a pretty good dosage.

Takes just like any other gummy bears ... there is no aftertaste there is no hint of anything out of ordinary. If I gave this to my wife she would not have noticed anything at all. It really tastes spot on like a fruit gummy bear.

I was super pleased how well this product helped me with aches and pains after a strenuous day. If you feel like you going to take on a lot of weights and are going to do something out of ordinary like drop sets (I personally am always sore the next day) than you eat one after you're done ... The next two days this puppy makes a whole lot of a difference. I actually wasn't that pleased with another CBD oil product like I was with this ... I could truly tell that it was working and helping me out with recovery. I guess after eating one the gummies I could actually really chill since I knew that the next two days aren't going to be as bad as usual. It also helped me relax a little in bed since sometimes the aches are so unbearable I have a hard time falling asleep. I think this product helped me in the "chill" aspect. I also mentioned how I took this after playing soccer to help me with the aches and the DOMS and it surprisingly worked well in the aches department as well, especially my ankles are shot from all the twisting and turning and they ache pretty bad the next day ...

Although I couldn't find anyone selling the frog gummies I was able to find this product in pill format and it costs $44.99 at www.hempoilgummy.com. You can also find there sour apple rings, watermelon slices, and blackberry and raspberry gummies for the same price. Notice that some of the other gummies do not offer leucine. I noticed that Tim Muriello website is not offering this product at all, so don't bother looking there.

Side Effects

None that I have experienced ... no dizziness or drowsiness. Mind you the drowsiness part is not as bad if you consume this before bed like I did.

Conclusion

Overall very satisfied and surprised by this product. I think it did what it was meant to do really well. I'm not sure about the growing part but that is mostly up to me. It could have an affect how you grow since if your DOMS are reduced your less reluctant to push harder. I just want something that will help me get back to the gym quick without any aches and pains after a rough day before. I want to thank Tim Muriello again for accidentally sending me this product because he made a CDB Oil believer out of me. If you experience really bad DOMS and currently you feel like whatever you are trying is not helping that much, than give this a shot. It really helped me out and I hope it does the same to you ... I know how bad DOMS can be. I thank you for reading this and wish you a wonderful day.

• bctuthill
    May 8, 2018 - Last Edited: 2018-05-08 11:58:06

These seem to be available if you order from the UK but they're 37.99 Pounds. ($51.37) [https://myfitstore.co.uk/product/chill-grow/]

Hopefully they can buildup the inventory-- I'd love to try them.

How'd SR play into Tim Muriello sending these out for you to review?

• bzyczek
    May 8, 2018 - Last Edited: 2018-05-08 12:15:49

I hope so too because I do like this product ... If it wasn't for SR I would not have claimed the BCAA so they did contribute in me receiving the product in a way ... even if it was the wrong product

• bctuthill
    May 8, 2018

Ohhh-- damn that's the best mistake ever!

• Cray
    May 8, 2018

Dude the packaging and description on that product had me rolling with laughter. I MUST EXACT MY VENGEANCE UPON THE WEIGHTS. MY BODY SCREAMS IN ETERNAL SUFFERING. MUST CHILL AND GROW.

• shae2311
    May 8, 2018

I remember seeing these when they were 1st released glad to finally see a review

• bzyczek
    May 9, 2018

bctuthill - I agree
    Cray - He does get creative :) His reviews show that he likes what he does.
    shae2311 - I felt I had to write the review for this since it is a really good product. I just wish it was more readily available ...

• shae2311