(Better than 87% in Pre-Workout > Pump)

PRE-33 is a Pump Product manufactured by Thirty-Three Nutrition. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Pre-Workout > Pump

September 15, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clean Focus
  • Great Flavor
  • Great Pumps
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Heightened Overall Sense Of Well Being
  • Solid Energy
  • Good Mixability
  • Excessive Clumping
  • Not Widely Available.
Thanks to Thirty-Three Nutrition for participating in the SR TROOPs program. I'll be honest and admit that before this I hadn't heard anything about this brand but after trying their Pre-33, I'm very excited about any products they may put out in the future.

Ingredient Profile: (9.5/10)

Huge doses of clinically researched ingredients leads me to ask what more could you ask out of a pre-workout supplement beside perhaps a little innovation? Sometimes simpler is just better would be my answer. Big doses of Creatine, Beta-Alanine and L-Citrulline provide pumps and endurance while a hefty 2g of Tyrosine and 275mg of Caffeine from both Green Tea and Caffeine Anhydrous kick in focus and energy. Pine Bark Extract is an interesting addition here; I'd suggest doing a little research of your own into this one!

Taste/Mixability: (10/10)

I had the Lemon Lime flavor and it was super tasty and refreshing. The reps told me they were receiving feedback that it tasted similar to Gatorade and they weren't lying. Spot on for the flavor and I enjoyed drinking this every single time without fail.

The mixability was pretty good as well. A little gritty, but that's to be expected with the ingredients we're dealing with here.

Effectiveness: (9/10)

Plain and simple, this was one of if not the best pre-workouts I've ever had the pleasure of trying. I knew going into this that I was expecting a solid performance but I was truly blown away and it's hard to remember the last time I felt that way from a pre.

The pump I got from this was unreal and after just a few sets I couldn't believe how dense and full my muscles felt. Even when I wasn't directly working my biceps (Back workouts specifically) I still felt a big pump in my arms. The Beta-Alanine tingles were very apparent and my endurance was up as well.

The focus was also off the charts and I can only think of the hefty dose of Tyrosine to thank. One of the best focus-enhancing ingredients in my eyes and I was ecstatic to see it in such a big dose here.

The 275mg of caffeine didn't leave me feeling cracked out (which can actually be a good feeling sometimes) but rather provided a clean, sustained energy that told me it was time to get up and get moving.

Just 1000% solid performance all around!

Value: (7.5/10)

The only place so far I was able to find this for sale was direct through the brand's website and that's for $40. I know I've been harsh on value in the past but even at this price I would probably grab this every once in a while simply because of how much I enjoyed using it. For a true 1-scoop product with 21 servings, that works out to $1.90 per serving which is high but not absolutely ridiculous. I can imagine this going on sale at other retailers for cheaper if they ever really take off running and then the value would be truly great.

Complaints:

While it may seem I'm all-in for Pre-33, I do have some gripes. The first being that this was terribly clumpy as soon as I opened it. The reps have told me they're changing some things up and hopefully that rectifies this problem.

Secondly, and this is a very picky complaint, is that on the label it states that the Serving Size is one 20mg scoop. The scoop is obviously much more than 20mg and I believe they meant to put 20g so it's just a small typo that I noticed.

Overall: (8.3/10)

I think my review just about says all I could possibly say for how much I enjoyed Pre-33. If they can take care of the small technical difficulties I pointed, I believe this would put them in the elite upper-echelon of pre-workout products. You'll just have to try it for yourself and see if it's true!
  • Lemon Lime: 10/10

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

September 13, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Full Disclosure Label
  • Clean Focus
  • Solid Energy
  • Heightened Overall Sense Of Well Being
  • Decent Pumps
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Niacin A Little Too Much To Handle
  • Hard To Scoop
  • Excessive Clumping

Little background - I am a 37 year old dude looking to add strength and size while losing fat. When I ran Pre-33 I was around 2700 calories a day with macros around 45 Pro/35 Carb/20 Fat, running a 2 days lift, 1 day cardio/HIIT sort of regimen. I would run this product preworkout (as recommended), COMPETE as an intra, and then a post workout of creatine, BCAAs, and protein.

I was looking forward to PRE33 due to the other reviews and the ingredient profile. I love trying PWOs because I think they are one of the best supplements to gauge true effectiveness. I mean, you take them before you work out, and if all things are generally the same you can sort of judge how much of an impact pre-workout supplements are having on your performance...

I liked the ingredients in this product. Sometimes you will run into a supplement that tries to do a little bit of a lot of stuff and it just misses the mark. Pre33 doesn't skimp. The caffeine comes from 2 different sources and is dosed at 275mg. That is a good dose for those that are sensitive to caffeine and enough for stim junkies to use as a starting point (add a cup of joe and you can get more caffeine pretty cheap). Since the label bears all, I wanted to break down the components so you can completely understand what you are getting when you shake PRE33 up in that blender bottle of yours.

Let's start with the stuff that was on the money:

Beta-Alanine at 4g: This seems like more than I have seen in other PWOs. When I did some research I did find that while 3.2 grams is the gold standard for BA dosing there are studies out there that showed up to 6 grams of BA had a positive impact on performance. Coming in at 4 grams, PRE33 delivers what you need during those longer duration type workouts and HIIT training. I don't take a day off so this stuff helped push through those back to backs.

Creatine at 5g: This is the standard dose you will find throughout the world. I recently learned that for most people in the 200-225 pound range you can require less than this so again - PRE33 is delivering...

L-Citrulline at 4g: Again - PRE33 delivers here as most studies recommend 3 grams throughout the day and 33N packs in 4 grams. L-Citrulline can decrease fatigue and muscle soreness allowing for greater training volume. It has also been linked to increased nitric oxide production when supplemented orally. This most likely is part of the source of the pump effect the PRE33 delivers...

L-tyrosine at 2g: L-Tyrosine tends to be taken in doses of 500-2000mg approximately 30-60 minutes before before workouts. It is a nootropic and has been shown in some studies to increase focus/cognition. I could see this come out during workouts - solid focus and the ability to push past where I thought I needed to stop.

Pine Bark Extract at 125 mg: New one to me - but it helps increase blood flow. Recommended between 100-200mg. Right in the sweet spot!

Some stuff that's too hot and too cold

Rhodiola rosea at 250 mg: this is slightly below the recommended dosing for RR. Acute usage of rhodiola for fatigue and anti-stress has been noted to be taken in the 288-680mg range. It stands to note that some studies show that 50mg daily of RR can reduce fatigue as a maintenance dose over time.

Niacin at 100mg: This is where the face melting came in. I felt the effects of the niacin flush. It was absolutely uncomfortable. This was the first time that I experienced it and I thought it was BA tingles. Boy was I wrong. It made my skin hurt. I felt as if my skin was cracking and dry, ALL OVER MY BODY. It hit me 15 minutes after finishing the drink and lasted for 5-10 minutes most times. I talked to the rep during this run - which is a terrific part of the TROOP program by the way - and he informed me that they are going to reduce the niacin to 75mg on the next run.

Dosing is easy with the exception of the clumping. The rep for 33N let me know that they are aware of it and are planning to fix it. If you check out the pic below you can see the clumps. At one point I weighed the scoop after the clumping and noticed the weight was off from the beginning of the tub (prior to clumping), maybe 3-5 grams on a scoop. So if you are using this product and it starts to clump I recommend you weigh it out prior to drinking it down. Finally, it was tough to get the last little bit out of the container - it is too tall and the clumping didn't help.

Clumping included - this stuff mixed fine. No residual floaties, not foamy, good stuff. Taste was meh, it tasted like watermelon. Nothing to write home about. Nothing awful. I dosed it as recommended throughout the ~20+ days of this product.

With the dosing where it is at I can tell you that you can feel the effects of this supplement during the entire run. I actually trained legs 3 times in a 36 hour period (1 heavy lift, 2 HIIT) and was able to do this with little pain with help the of PRE33. Each time I took Pre33 it was consistent - from the onset of the niacin flush, to the extra set or rep I wanted to hit, all the way to the focus to get through my workout with proper form. I also noticed that I would get some pumps, albeit inconsistent, while using PRE33. This was really obvious on bi and tri day. ESPECIALLY TRI DAY. Nice added bonus there!

They truly deliver on what they tried to provide the user:

"This is a Pre-Workout engineered by science and backed by statistical research. We have everything you need and nothing you don't want. All natural flavoring which means when you taste blue-raspberry, you're actually tasting dehydrated blue-raspberries. We designed this with health in mind because every single ingredient has shown to help with some form of health benefit that can be measured including lower blood pressure, regulation of cholesterol, and decreased fat mass."

This is a tough sell here as it is only available on 33 Nutrition's website and it is $40 + $6 shipping. That makes this product around $2.20 per serving. Normally, at $2.00+ per serving I am saying "NO WAY DUDE!" but this stuff is solid. You truly get what you are paying for here. Now would I buy it all the time, probably not. But if they can get it down to the ~$1.50 range, it could become a staple...

Side Effects

The niacin flush. That was rough. Outside of that - tons of focus and some good gains...

Conclusion

This stuff is close to being a finished product and a solid first showing for PRE33. You know what you are getting and it is consistent! Make sure that you try this out if you are looking for a preworkout that delivers focus and results. Just be sure to have something to break up the clumps and a high tolerance to the niacin flush.
  • Watermelon: 8/10

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

Overall
Overall
9.2
9.6
  September 8, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clean Focus
  • Solid Energy
  • Heightened Overall Sense Of Well Being
  • Solid Pumps
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Hard To Scoop
I was given the opportunity to test and review Thirty-Three Nutrition: PRE-33 through the SRTroops program here on SupplementReviews.com, which I want to give a BIG Shout Out and THANK YOU to SupplementReviews and Thirty-Three Nutrition! Thank you for participating in our TROOPS reviewing program, and personally for the chance to test and review this product! This review is for the 21 serving product, in powder form with Blue Raspberry (and samples of the other flavors used in taste ratings only). This is not a paid review, but one that I was given the product for free in exchange of submitting a completely honest review. This is the first product from 33N that I have had the chance to review, but is the first Pre-Workout Supplement that I have had.

Formula
Seen below in the image, you can see the many different ingredients contained in PRE-33 which are all disclosed with NO Proprietary Blend! For those who aren't aware, Proprietary Blends are ingredients listed in a total mix where the dosages of each are not known. There are many drawbacks to the consumer when the ingredients are given in this way, and can potentially cause harm to you especially when combined with other products of similar ingredients or contraindications. I include the supplement label in my reviews in case a product does a non-disclosed ingredient change in such a way you know that the product in this review is the one that matches your label.

Thirty-Three Nutrition does something a bit different with PRE-33 than other Pre-Workouts have done, but that doesn't stop them there.. They include a FULL 5g of Creatine + 4g Beta Alanine + 4g L-Citrulline + 2g Tyrosine which is where things get interesting along with the Rhodiola Rosea. This formula is pretty solid, but nonetheless is VERY effective! We have a full clinically dosed amount of Creatine, above clinical dose of Beta Alanine, a hefty serving of L-Citrulline which goes great with the Pine Bark Extract (150mg) included for solid pumps, and Tyrosine + Rhodiola are excellent together!

"The main effects of L-tyrosine that have been reported are acute effects in preventing a decline in cognitive function in response to physical stress. The physical stressors include those of interest to the military, such as cold stress, the combination of cold stress and high-altitude stress (i.e., mild hypoxia), extended wakefulness and lower body negative pressure stress (designed to simulate some of the effects of space flight)"

"Rhodiola is used for increasing energy, stamina, strength and mental capacity; and as a so-called "adaptogen" to help the body adapt to and resist physical, chemical, and environmental stress. It is also used for improving athletic performance, shortening recovery time after long workouts, improving sexual function; for depression; and for heart disorders such as irregular heartbeat and high cholesterol."

Overall PRE-33 have a great label with solid dosages of ingredients, while they could up a few ingredients I feel the product perform better than expected! This product is listed as a Pump Pre-Workout, but in my experience it is a SOLID focus/pump Pre-Workout! The amount of stimulants included are on the smaller end (125 Caffeine + 150 Green Tea from 300mg Extract), but due to the Tyrosine it is more than enough to gain that laser focus needed! I broke down a few of the ingredients that I thought were unique and not something we normally see or in those dosages, but check out Thirty-Three Nutrition's website for a complete breakdown of the ingredients included in PRE-33: http://www.thirtythreenutrition.com/pre33ingredients/

Mixability
I used several different cups/bottles to mix this product including: a mesh screened shaker cup, wire ball shaker cup, and a water bottle. Each time in all of these cups I mixed 1-2 HEAPING scoops (20g/40gg) to the 6/8/10/12/16/18/20 ounces of water. The mixability of this product is not great, but if you swirl and then drink it all goes down fine with the exception of a bit of foam. I always use cold water if I can help it, but it possible that the shaker cups being hot could affect the mixability some. So it did in fact have foam, but it gradually got better some as I made my way through the container. In addition to the foam there was some sediment present on the bottom of the cup/container, which appears to be white but more a soft Styrofoam texture. At first I thought it was the Creatine which would be fine, but at this point I suspect it is the "anti-caking stuff" that are present (please correct me if I am incorrect). 33N has stated "The reason we don't have absorbing packets in there is because we have an anti-caking agent within the powder but from what we can observe, it doesn't work..... at all. We will be switching to packets in the future" so this issue should be resolved.

Of course this wasn't a deal breaker for me, but it did prove difficult scoop at times due to the hardening of the powder which I would just hit the scooper to break up. If I would shake this before the gym (5-10 minutes) and consume on the way, it would less foam and a small amount of sediment on the bottom of the shaker. Of course if I would consume quickly after shaking it, there would only be some foam left over. The directions indicate to mix one scoop with 8-12 ounces of water, which I went ahead and tried mixing this at varying amounts of water to change the level of sweetness/flavor that I desired. I feel no amount of water really affected the mixability negatively or positively, but once you pass the 16 ounce mark it would bring the flavor down (based off of 1 scoop). As I added more scoops I found that PRE-33 tasted best with 12 ounces of water per scoop, but then again some like it a little sweeter than others.

Taste
The taste of this product was not my favorite, but it had actual Natural Flavoring! The question on my mind is why include natural flavors, but yet include the dye? Jordan from Thirty-Three Nutrition was kind enough to send me a scoop of Watermelon + Lemon Lime in addition to the Blue Raspberry, which Lemon Lime was my favorite of the three flavors I tasted.

I used this product on the way to the gym typically, which I found that within 15 minutes I was ready to go. The directions state "20-30 minutes before training". I ran PRE-33 with 1 scoop for the majority of the container, but did try 2 scoops on one day. I felt that 2 scoops was much more effective, and thus I kept to 1 scoop a workout.

Effectiveness (9.6/10)
This is where we really see PRE-33 Shine! This product was very effective on giving me focus, strength, endurance, pumps, and did I mention focus?

Focus/Energy (11/10)
Yes, PRE-33 turned it up to 11! How can a product with a lower amount of stimulants be so effective for focus? Tyrosine baby, and 2,000mg of it! Doing research on Tyrosine led me to believe that 2g was not close to any of the clinical studies, but in fact it is. Let alone the effectiveness I experienced with PRE-33 was in fact one of the most solid Pre-Workouts that I have had this year! The energy I received was great, came on strong and lingered throughout the workout and into my day. There was no crash at all, just clean strong focus that did come down several hours later.

Pump (8.5/10)
For MANY years I have been putting Pine Bark Extract into my Pre-Workouts, and while there are several benefits the N.O. producing element is by far an underrated ingredient/aspect! I am happy to see this ingredient included in PRE-33, which alongside of a hefty dose of 4g L-Citrulline gave me some SOLID pumps!

Endurance/Strength (8/10)
I have never been more convinced with Creatine Monohydrate as I have while using PRE-33! It certainly delivered, and it was strong! Now for me I always have a greater Endurance when my Focus is running high, which is why I felt that it delivered so well with the Endurance. I felt that I could continue onto many more sets, but I knew I needed to stop in order to make it in the gym the next day or that I had stuff to do. Great endurance nonetheless especially with the 4g of Beta-Alanine, which is greater than the clinically dosed 3.12 which I am seeing to be less effective than 4g :)

Value (9/10)
I feel that because PRE-33 was so effective at 1 serving that I could run this 1 serving a workout, and with the price of $40 on 33N's website it brings this product to $1.90 a serving. Is it worth it? YES! Would it be more competitive for $30 coming to $1.42 a serving? Absolutely, but I still feel that this product compared to all of the big brands that I have had this year! So for a little less than $2 a serving I feel this product delivered and is a solid 9/10 on my value ranking.

Overall (9.2/10)
I nothing but great things to say about Thirty-Three Nutrition, honestly these guys are motivated and have a solid product on their hands. I look forward to what their future holds in the supplement industry, and that they will continue to improve and grow to be one of the best. I have recommended this product to many gym friends, and I certainly will continue to do so. Take a chance on Thirty-Three Nutrition, you won't be disappointed!

I want to say thank you again to SupplementReviews, Thirty-Three Nutrition and Jordan for allowing me the opportunity to review their product Pre-33! Thank you for reading, and comment below!
  • Blue Raspberry: 7/10
  • Lemon Lime: 9/10
  • Watermelon: 6/10

August 18, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Full Disclosure Label
  • Clean Focus
  • Decent Pumps
  • Not Widely Available.
  • Powder Stuck To Side Of Tub
Hey everyone your old pal Bignastyrico here. I have not reviewed a product here in a long time so please go easy on me. BIG thanks to Thirty-Three Nutrition and the Troop program for allowing me to try and review this product. Now i love pump products but find it rare to get the skin tearing pumps I would like. Well lets see how this product worked.

Profile: 8
I love the fact its not a blend here and they layout the exact amounts for you.

PUMP: 7
Creatine: 5g a standard amount here and monohydrate form which I prefer.
Pine bark extract: 150mg an antioxidant that can also be used for a pump.
L-citrulline: 4g a very good amount but I like to have L-arginine when I use l-citruline
Niacin: 100mg

Energy/focus: 7
Beta-alanine: 4g a little above avg for a little kick
Tyrosine 2g good for a bit of focus.
Caffeine fusion: 275mg nice amount enough to get you going
Green tea 150mg
Caffeine Anhydrous 125mg
Rhodiola Rosea 250mg
B-12 500mcg

Taste/Mixability: 8

The taste here was very good in preworkout standards. I had the watermelon and i never had the feeling like UGGH i dont want to take this.
Now the mixability was great even when this got clumpy it still just took a few shakes and it was drinkable with no after chunks at all.

Effectiveness: 7.5

Now i did like this but i didnt get the awesome vein popping pump i wanted. it was a little better than i thought it was going to be though. Even got a enough energy that i never really got tired but no explosive energy either. Overall average i would give this, i would have like to see arginine or agmentine in this to help with the pump. But i did feel a pump and with enough energy to get me through cardio and a workout.

Value: 6

A decent online price but with only the company site and amazon your limited on any deals, Also i did at most times take 2 scoops of this so it went pretty fast. Another problem here was the bottom completely hardened on me, like rock solid. After banging it to hell it broke apart enough to put in my shaker and it sill mixed enough to drink it but measuring it was an issue. I would highly suggest putting a moisture packet in here to help with this as someone new to supplements may have just thrown it out.

Conclusion: 7.5

I would say pretty average, i would have liked a better pump but i was ok with it and the energy was ok as well with no crash but no explosivness either. The clumping at the end was a little annoying but not a deal breaker. it taste pretty decent and with no prop blend so you know what you are getting. Put a moisture pack in here and get in a couple of online retailers and i would recommend this as a great starter preworkout because in the end it was quite balanced.

July 30, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Full Disclosure Label
  • Clean Focus
  • Solid Energy
  • Heightened Overall Sense Of Well Being
  • Decent Pumps
  • Not Widely Available.
  • Powder Stuck To Side Of Tub

Thank you to Thirty Three Nutrition and SR TROOP for allowing me to give this product a shot. Even with the somewhat simple profile, this product delivered quite well for me! Also, I apologize for the late review...I somehow managed to sign up for 3 preworkouts at one time (my carelessness), and just used them in the order they came in.

(8.0)
Here's a link of Thirty Three Nutrition's writeup to Pre-33 and explaining the ingredients: http://www.thirtythreenutrition.com/pre33ingredients/

Highlights: Creatine Mono, Beta alanine, citrulline, 275mg of caffeine blend, tyrosine for focus, and one of my favorite ingredients, Rhodiola. I've supplemented with Rhodiola before and it works excellently for me as an adaptogenic herb. Works really well when I'm feeling stressed out, and for a better overall sense of well being. Glad to see this was included in Pre-33!

A few things to note here. First, I received the watermelon flavor, and in my opinion, tasted very little like watermelon. This was a little bit more bitter, and tasted more like a grapefruit/pomegranate mixture rather than watermelon. Still enjoyed it, but wasn't quite what I was expecting.

Mixability - no issues here, mixed well with water, w/ little sediment at the bottom.

Now one of the main things I noticed here was that the powder seemed to clump up a bit in the tub. There would be times where I would have to hit the bottle off of a hard surface or the ground, so the ingredients would fall from the sides of the bottle and mix together. I'm not sure if it was just the tub I received or if others have experienced this as well. Not a deal breaker, but was annoying at times, especially if I was in a hurry. (I attached a picture as well, kind of hard to see, but this was after a few servings, and where I started to notice the powder starting to stick to the sides of the tub.)

(8.0)
To put it simply, this product delivered quite well on a consistent basis. I only used 1 scoop and never felt that I needed to do more than that. Beta alanine tingles were present, the 275mg blend of caffeine was good enough to get me going without feeling overly stimmed out. As a stim junkie, I thought the energy in this product was solid, and lasted the duration of the workout. The pumps were decent, even with the lack of NO ingredients, other than citrulline. Focus was also solid since I seem to respond well to Tyrosine as well. The main highlight of this, again, was the inclusion of Rhodiola. Coming in to each workout, I felt that better sense of well being as I've experienced before when supplementing with Rhodiola, and seemed to carry me, especially if I was coming into the workout with a lack of sleep, or stressed out from work. I wish other companies would incorporate Rhodiola as well.

(6.5)
Now, I've only seen this available through Thirty Three Nutrition's website at this point, and it being on sale for $40 for a 21 serving container. So, close to $2 a serving if you only use 1 scoop during the entire bottle, which is pretty expensive in my opinion. I feel like once this spreads to other retailers, and the price point drops, I believe more people would be more inclined to purchase this. However, in such a competitive market where you can buy various pres at a lower price point, I could see it being a hard sale for the time being.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Again, thank you to Thirty Three Nutrition and SR TROOP for providing me with this opportunity. Pre-33 delivered very well in regard to energy, focus, and sense of well being. My only issue here is the price per serving, but once the price point drops, I could see this being a solid contender in the preworkout world. I do recommend people to give this a shot, especially if you're willing to dish out a few more doll hairs ($) to try this solid product!

July 8, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Full Disclosure Label
  • Clean Focus
  • Not Widely Available.
First off big thanks to Thirty Three Nutrition for letting a few of us give Pre-33 a go. Not knowing anything about this brand I had no idea what to expect. It proved to give me just what I needed, nothing more though. One big thing No big promises here, they let the product do the talking. What I mean is there is no big BS stuff on the tub that states " skin ripping pumps" , " Laser beam focus" or whatever else some say. Straight up and to the point here. I like it.

Profile
Serving size 1 scoop ( 20g )
Servings per container 21
Creatine 5g
Beta-alanine 4g
L-citrulline 4g
Tyrosine 2g
Caffeine fusion 275mg
Green tea 150mg ( from 300mg extract )
Caffeine Anhydrous 125mg
Rhodiola Rosea 250mg
Pine bark extract 150mg
Niacin 100mg
B-12 500mcg

Now This is pretty simple layout, I like the amount of caffeine listed and where it is from too. Everything in this tub has a purpose and mystery blends. Good job here.

Taste 8.5
I had the watermelon and It was nice. Even on the occasion 2 scoop day, Not over sweet or weird after taste.
I would like to try the other flavors they have now, Lemon lime, Blue Raspberry and orange.

Mixing 9
Mixed great everytime, a few shakes and done, slight foaming but nothing bad at all.

Effectiveness. 7.8
Now this is not a knock your socks off performer, but it does really do a great job, Now let me say that when I received this I had started my Morning workouts at 5 am, and that was normally about 3 days a week. I would wake and go make my PWO and brush teeth and dress and by the time I got to gym I was wide awake and ready to go. I always felt the niacin kick it within mins which is nice in the mornings. I would not have crazy drive like I have had with others but dang this is 5 am we are talking about, I would rather be in bed and hit gym later, so having something in me to get me going enough to want to Squat heavy or Deadlift heavy in the mornings was nice.
Now when I took this in the evening about the most I got was a small energy bump and some niacin effects. Now that is not bad , just needs to be mentioned.
I will say this stuff at two scoops rocks but that brings the value down fast, and this stuff seems to pop the veins out really well even at one scoop.

Value 8
Right now only place I have found it is on their site and that makes the price a bit higher for any brand, I think this brand once the find some sellers the price will come down. But for one scoop is averages around .50 cents a serving. Two scoops a touch over a buck. I will say this tub seemed to last FOREVER, now way was there just 21 servings in this thing.

Overall 8
Overall this is a good product and I will look for this on some online stores and try and catch a deal.
Great product here guys and thanks for letting me give this a go.