(Better than 20% in Multi-Vitamins)

HEROES PACK is a Multi-Vitamin manufactured by Thin Fit Line. It is designed to help provide the body with a wide array of micro nutrients that are vital for optimal health. It could be described as an 'insurance policy' to ensure that you're getting all of your vitamins and minerals but it is still crucial to eat a balanced diet.

Health & Wellbeing > Multi-Vitamins

November 11, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Convenient Packs
  • Good Absorption
  • Regularity Improvement
  • Lots Of Extras
  • Low Dose On Most Things

An above average multivitamin.

Hey SR, here today to review Heroes Pack, a multivitamin by Thin Fit Line. Because I have a very restrictive diet on a cut, I always make sure I have a multivitamin on hand to offset those restrictions and make sure I am getting all of my vitamin and mineral needs. I also like for my multivitamin to have some "extras" whether it be some fruit and veggie blends, digestive support, joint complex etc. Let's see if Heroes Pack was truly a savior.

No way I am going to list the ingredients in this bad boy, but I attached the supplement facts. This has all of your vitamin needs, and I like that the minerals are chelated. We do get a good fruit and veggie blend of 105 mg, and TONS of extras. Some of the highlights would be digestive enzymes, some joint ingredients like MSM, apple cider vinegar, trans-reservatol, etc. My only beef with this is that a lot of these ingredients are severely underdosed. Glutamine at 150 mg, Green Tea at 58 mg, CoQ10 at 8.3 mg, etc are just some examples of great ingredients, but not enough to really help you. I love the direction of this vitamin pack, but I would like some fewer ingredients and up the dosage of the key ones.

This comes in packs with 5 caps and 1 tablet in each pack. I always take multivitamins with a meal and always took this with dinner. Standard and easy. No gross smell, burps, etc.

Multivitamins are not something you feel when you take so can be hard to judge. I'll say right away, I got sick while on this. I rarely get sick, but I work at a school and my wife got the flu so I think that's what did it. A multivitamin isn't going to protect you from every single cold or flu going around so I'm not going to hammer this product because of this. I did feel pretty good while taking this for the most part, and didn't feel run down which can happen when cutting and going low carb. The best part of this multivitamin for me was the digestive support. Even though the enzyme blend seems pretty low, I received great digestive support. This is a key factor for me and most low carb dieters as things can get pretty backed up and rough. I did notice myself more regular and the bowel movements much easier while on my run of this. Overall, I think this is an above average multivitamin with some room for improvement.

At $30 for 30 servings this is on the higher side of multivitamins. There's a ton of ingredients in this so I'm sure it wasn't cheap to make, but you can get some great multivitamins at a lower price point than this. I'd look for this on sale.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I liked this, but there is some definite room for improvement. I would rank this as an above average multivitamin but not quite premium.

Overall
Overall
6.3
6.2
6.4
  October 29, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Convenient Packs
  • Complex Profile
  • Decent Value
  • Regularity Improvement
  • Limited Retailers
  • Low Dose On Most Things

This has a great variety of ingredients that could have more dosage.

I would like to thank thin fit line for letting me try this. I am currently off and on multivitamins. It's not an everyday staple although I do think it is important. I try to not go longer than 2 months without a multivitamin.

The ingredient list is too long for me to list but I'm gonna say my opinion on some of them. The full list of ingredients is in the picture below if you're interested.

1 serving includes 50mcg (63% RDA) of Vitamin K-2, 400mcg of Iodine (267% RDA), 120 mg of Bacopa Monnieri, 250 mg of Cordyceps, 10mcg of Huperzine-A, 200 mg of Ashwagandha Root, 75 mg of an enzyme complex and some other ingredients. They also have a fruit and veggie prop blend at 105 mg.

The vitamin d3 is at 133iu. I think that is way too small of an amount and should be at least 1000 iu because the body needs at least 400 iu. Vitamin c is 332 mg. Research has shown you can have up to 2000mg but it needs to be at 1000mg to be at a healthy level. The fruit and veggie blend being at 105 mg is no doubt underdosed.

This is a multivitamin so it's more than likely gonna have some underdosed ingredients but I think this is way too underdosed even for a multivitamin.i like that they added vitamin k in since a lot of multivitamins dont seem to have it.

These are capsules so no taste or mixability.

I would take one packet in the morning with breakfast. One packet has 5 capsules.

Multivatimins can be hard to say how effective it is so I will just say what I noticed changed while on this. While on this I noticed my digestive system was working better. When u had certain foods I wouldnt feel like i had to run to the bathroom. I never fell ill while on this but I hardly get sick. My energy felt the same as it normally would. My mood barely improved. I would still be mad at certain things but it would not be as bad. I think if this had a higher dosage then I would have better energy and the mood would have been a lot better.

You can find this on Amazon for $28.95 which is $0.95 a serving. I think that is a great price and I would consider it if it had a higher dosage on the ingredients.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I think this could have some improvements. I would not recommend over something like trumulti from pescience. The profile is great but the dosage of the ingredients is the only reason why I would not buy it.

October 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Convenient Packs
  • Good Absorption
  • Decent Value
  • Complex Profile
  • Regularity Improvement
  • Limited Retailers
  • Low Dose On Most Things

Thin Fit Line presents an interesting newcomer to the multivitamin line of supplements. Like many newcomers to the market, HEROES PACK gets the job done, but has room for improvement.

A special thanks to Thin Fit Line for their participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss their multivitamin supplement HEROES PACK. Multivitamins are a general staple in both my own and others' fitness supplement regimen. Multivitamins can help support general health and ensure adequate micronutrient intake. While we should always get the bulk of our nutrients from food, multivitamins do have their place and come in great use.

The profile is very long and complex as one would expect. So for time, please refer to the included image for a complete breakdown of the profile.

Overall, the profile has a good amount of all the essential vitamins and minerals. However, there is some substantial underdosing in areas. For example, the Vitamin D3 is a sparse 133mg. Being that D3 requirements can range from 4,000-8,000 IU for many users, this is clearly an unacceptable dose. In addition, the Vitamin C is a mere 332mg. Again, with a dosage requirement that is much higher for daily consumption, that is not an efficient dose. The additional vitamins and minerals could also be slightly higher, but are not as severely underdosed.

As with many "pack" class of multivitamin supplements, there are also extras. However, these extras could also use significantly higher dosages. For example, the fruit and veggies prop blend provides an abundance of nutrient dense fruit and vegetable extracts. Though, dosed at a total of 105mg, no doubt the underdosing is severe for all of them.

I will note that their is 6.7 million CFU dosage of the probiotic Lactobacillus Acidophilus for regularity support. You don't often see this in multivitamin supplements so it was good to see as an extra. I will say though, I prever probiotics in the billion CFU range.

Lastly, the other additional bonus ingredients are also dosed pretty low in comparison to their effective ranges.

The direction call for one pack daily with a meal. I took one pack in the morning with breakfast.

I base my score on multivitamins on how they benefited my overall health.

I will start by saying that I did see some improvement in my regularity thanks to the included probiotics and enzyme complex. Therefore, this area I can safely say did see some benefit.

I never fell ill while on HEROES PACK. As a result, my immune health potentially was improved.

I didn't see much change in my natural energy levels outside of anything else I was taking or normally experience. However, the potential benefit ot my immune health and helping me stay illness free I would say did have a carry over effect since being ill clearly doesn't do your energy levels any good.

Truth be told, the underdosing of a majority of the ingredients made it a less than satisfactory way to ensure proper micro nutritent intake. As a result, I was still remaining heavily prident on my micro intake from other sources. The inconvenience of the lack luster dosages was not welcoming.

Overall, I'd say it gets the job done provided your diet is in strict check, but doesn't have an advantage over other vitamin packs I've used.

The cheapest I found HEROES PACK was 28.95 on amazon.com. While it is slightly cheaper than other pack multivitamins that I've used, I'd say the value is still not the greatest considering the severe underdosing within the profile. I personally would recommend throwing down the few extra bucks for something more complete like Vital 4u or Myovite.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion, while HEROES PACK is not complete miss, it is not a pack multi-v I would recommend over others. Keep your diet strict with plenty of nutrients coming from your diet and it does help to an extent, but the overall underdosed profile simply won't cut it in the long run.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO RED SOX!!!

September 5, 2018

• Well-Rounded Profile
  • Limited Retailers

Heroes Pack is a great multivitamin and mineral supplement that comes conveniently packaged in daily packs. Surprisingly Thin Fit Line uses capsules rather than cold-pressed tablets, which I found absorbed better. Solid competitor in this category of supplements and definitely worth a rotation into your stack.

I was in search of a new multi to try and came across Hero Packs. The profile looked decent enough and I had never heard of the brand so I wanted to give their product a chance and see what they were about.

1 pack contains 5 capsules that have a wide range of ingredients. I won't bore you with every single little ingredient (but definitely check them out) but I will highlight some more notable inclusions. 1 serving includes 50mcg (63% RDA) of Vitamin K-2, 400mcg of Iodine (267% RDA), 105mg of a 42 fruit and veggie blend, 120mg of Bacopa Monnieri, 250mg of Cordyceps, 10mcg of Huperzine-A, 200mg of Ashwagandha Root, 75mg of an enzyme complex and so many other great ingredients I can't list them all here. Sure, some of these are underdosed if you were looking to take this to get an efficacious dose of the extras but that's not really the point in a multi. Instead, the point is to plug in those holes in your diet and give you enough of a boost that with other dedicated supplementation, you'll reach the efficacious daily doses for a lot of these extras. That being said, the doses of the staple ingredients like Vitamins A, C, D, E, K and minerals like magnesium, zinc, and calcium are generally pretty good. Some could be higher, like Vitamin D3 for example, but I can deal with that given all the extras included. Furthermore, a lot of the forms listed are the ones most optimal for consumption because they are most bio-available (i.e. chelated forms) but there are a few oxides like Magnesium (which confusingly listed as both oxide and chelate) which does not have great bio-availability. So all in all, an imperfect but nonetheless well rounded profile with a serious amount of extras like Huperzine-A, Bacopa Monnieri, and Cordyceps included to support external supplementation. I'd typically give a profile like this a 8.5/10 but the sheer amount of extras warrants a boost to 9/10.

Since this was a capsule supplement, I will replace taste with aftertaste of which there was none with this supplement. Similarly, I replace mixability with ease of taking (e.g. whether or not it was tough to choke down a horse pill). These were all relatively small capsules and easy to take. I had no problems in this regard. I typically took a pack with a meal, either breakfast or lunch (usually the latter) depending on how big of a meal I was having (usually not consumed with small breakfast "meals" like a protein shake).

I found Hero Packs to be pretty effective at filling my micro-nutrient gaps. I am basing this judgement off the ingredient profile and the fact that I felt I absorbed the contents better than similar supplements. The profile was well-rounded enough (and then some) to really account for all the things I'm missing in my diet. Additionally, I never had neon colored urine - the telltale sign that you're excreting excess vitamins. Thus, I think I was really getting the most out of the ingredients that were in the capsules. I definitely needed this since my diet has been relatively restricted at times while I'm trying to shed a few pounds. Even if it wasn't, I would still need some help in the micro-nutrient area because my diet is never as "perfect" as I would like for it to be.

Multivitamin and mineral supplements are always hard to gauge in effectiveness. You regularly hear "I can tell when I stop taking it [that it was working]." What can you notice when you're actually taking it though? I noticed over time that I had a little more natural energy. After about two weeks or so of use that I felt a little more "awake" in the mornings. When I stopped taking it, and briefly stopped any multivitamin and mineral supplementation to judge the true effect, I felt a little more sluggish. Nothing even remotely comparable to missing your morning cup of coffee, but it is noticeable when you actually sit and think about it.

Another, albeit imperfect, way I tend to judge an effectiveness of a multivitamin and mineral supplement is whether or not I got sick during use, and the duration (if applicable) of that sickness. The logic here is that these kind of supplements will fill micro-nutritional gaps and thereby optimize your immune system's function. I didn't get sick while taking Hero's Pack and I was around a few sick people during the time. Of course, I can't definitively say that Hero Pack made this possible, but I certainly feel that it helped in this regard.

Hero Packs can be found for $29.95 for 30 servings. If you choose the subscription option from Thin Fit Line's website it comes down to $25.46 for 30 servings. That's about $1/day or $0.85/day. Both of those prices are not bad at all considering what you are getting. $1 a day for a multivitamin and mineral with all of the extras included in this profile is a perfect price. Furthermore, the product actually works so you know its a dollar well spent.

Side Effects

I experienced no side effects while taking Hero Packs.

Conclusion

8.7/10
I got to a 8.8/10 by averaging Ingredient Profile, Effectiveness, and Value which I considered the most important and relevant categories for this product. That gave a 8.67 which I rounded to 8.7 and then added .1 to take into consideration what I truly believe was enhanced absorption. In short, I think Hero Packs is a great multivitamin and mineral supplement. If you can spare $1/day for your health, then you should probably give this a go.

September 4, 2018

• Calming Effect
  • Low Dose On Most Things

Watching the old glory days of wrestling, I always wanted to be big like Hulk Hogan. So I knew at an early age to take my vitamin's everyday.

I always do feel better when I take some good quality vitamin's and it is always easier to try and get a pack of everything you need and just have it with you and take when it is convenient. So first off seeing something that is geared directly towards first responder's I thought was interesting. I understand that they have a hard job and have to be on the 100% at moment's notice , so I was curious to see what would be in these that would be different than say an athletic mutivitamin.

When you first look at the profile you will see a very long list of ingredient's which I thought was impressive. And there is some interesting things thrown in there also. But I started doing some comparing and noticed some things I feel are pretty important was really very low dosed especially when compared to others like Vital4u or the Original Animal pak.
Now that is not saying this is not a complex profile, just in my opinion I think some are low dosed.
I am not going to list the entire list of the profile but I will hit on some things I found low or should be mentioned.
D-3 133iu. Very low as compared to the animal pak at 680iu even if you take half serving ( one pack ) you still have 340 iu. Vital4u has 4000iu.
Zinc is at 5g. Again low. Animal pak has this 30mg ( half dose would be 15mg ) and vital4u at 15mg
Niacin 7.5 mg , again the pak beat it at 82mg and 41mg at half dose.
lecthin is 125mg here and vital4u has this at 1200mg. Big difference.
I do like they have Ashwagandha in this at 200mg. Huge plus for that and also having the Bioperine in this also at 5mg.

Like I said they have a huge list of stuff and solid ingredients I feel they would be better off upping the dosages of some and raising the price a bit to put together a better vitamin. Like the Fruit and vegetable blend. Great mix of things but it comes in a low 105mg. For 42 ingredients of that, you are barely getting anything from anyone of them.
Anyway take a look at the profile and do some comparing yourself. I feel it is a good profile just some things need a bump.

I can taste these a bit. It is just 6 pills so big plus there. I would like to see more hard pressed pills instead of the veg caps. This slows the absorption rate some and helps you process it slower.

I did not get as good of a bump of energy as I normally do from the vital4u which is my " go to " as of now. But I think I did notice a bit calmer mood. Maybe from the ashwagandha root? Maybe. The one thing I did notice was my allergies was a bit worse while on these as compared to the vital4u.
I did not get sick during these so there is a plus there. They did not make me sick to the stomach or anything either.
I might have had a bit more alertness than I would have without a vitamin at all. So I could tell they was working .
All in all it is hard to gauge a Multi while you are on it. That is one reason this review took a while to get done. You can not really feel any difference until you have been off a multi for a few weeks.

i have only been able to find these for 29.95 for 30 packs. So they are bit cheaper than the others I did mention. But I also feel like others will pay more for a better profile.

Side Effects

Small funky taste. not bad

Conclusion

This is a great profile but I feel this needs some improvement. Not bad though. Just some small things could be bumped up and yes it might cost a touch more, but if this site has proven one thing, is that people will pay more for a better product. One big positive here is though, they do not have crazy claims about their product and I really like that. Sorry it took so long for the review.

August 1, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Left Me Filling Great And Ready For The Day

A multi-purpose product that does more than just vitamins.

Thank you, Thin Fit Line for letting me try this product. This is definitely one of the best vitamin pack products I have tried. Other ones that try to do the same don't cover everything this one does. The Heroes Pack should have everything you are looking for in a top line supplement you take in the morning for a multivitamin and then some.

The ingredient list is LONG. I can not cover every single item and its benefits, so I have taken a picture for you to check. What I will do is cover areas so you can get a fill of what it is and what it does. Allergy warning, this has soy and shellfish.

Multivitamins are well covered. I checked on a few vitamins (like I said, it's a long list) and all met the least amount recommended by medical field. Heroes Pack also includes 42 fruits and vegetables with 105 mg when combined. Antioxidants, joint pain, and allergy fighters are Quercetin, Cordyceps extract, Spirulina, Citrus bioflavonoids, Gotu kola, Green tea, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Panax ginseng, Echinacea purpurea, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Eleutherococcus senticosus, Stinging nettle, Bromelain, and Holy basil. Asian medicine is Feverfew and Butterbur to relieve headaches (I have headaches every day since my brain hemorrhage, so I will say that this did not help). The ingredients that help you stay focused are Pine bark extract, Gingko biloba, Phosphatidylserine, Bacopa monnieri, Vinpocetine, Huperzine-A, Choline, Inositol, Gotu kola, Eleutherococcus senticosus, and Rhodiola rosea. The items that will help you feel better emotionally are Safflower, Ashwagandha, and L-tyrosine. As far as increase energy, L-Citrulline, L-Arginine, Phosphatidylserine, Spirulina, and MSM. I have seen some of these items in pre-workouts, testosterone boosters, estrogen blockers, and other health improvements supplements. Most of the natural ingredients cover these items. Some ingredients are found in BCAA's. Altogether these seemingly healthy ingredients are great, they may cause side effects. Given the natural ingredients, multivitamins, fruit, vegetables, and BCAA's, I give it a very high rating.

This is several pills you take so taste and mixability are not mentioned. A tub comes with 30 servings. The dosing is to take 5 pills in the morning and is not an issue but be ready to drink some water if you can only take one pill at a time. I take pills every morning, so I was able to take all at one time. I give it a good rating.

For me, this was a very effective product. These items may or may not be noticeable. This is a hard item to track all the functions claimed to do. What I can tell you is how I felt. This was something that gave me what I need for multivitamins, and I was able to stop taking my normal ones for 30 days. During the time of using it, I did not have allergy problems nor did I get sick. I did have some minor pain relief in my knee but that may have been due to other things. I did not feel any less stressful. I was more focused like a pre-workout might do, but I did not have the pump or jitters you would get from that. I did have more energy in the mornings similar to a cup of coffee. I believe this was very effective. Like I said, it was a good replacement for my multivitamins, but I did get some extra benefits from it.

The only place I was able to find this was one of the company website and it sells for $40 which is $1.33 per day. That price is really high when compared to a multivitamin but this one covers a lot more, so I understand the price. When compared to other vitamin packs (some are as low as $15 but as high as $100) similar to it, it's a little high. The one I would compare it to is Animal Pak (but understand there is a difference) and that sells for $29. Due to the comparison, I will give it a low ranking. If they can get the price down to $30, I would try it again.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I thought this was a great product. I know this was not a long review which you might expect given all the ingredients contained in Heroe's Pack but I tried to high light the main areas and their benefits. The ingredients are wonderful and it is fully loaded. It was effective and did what I expected it to do. The price is too high for me. I believe this product is worth the try, but I will not get it until the price is at $30 or less.