Genius Burn Reviews

By: The Genius Brand

Genius Burn is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by The Genius Brand. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

July 20, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Focus
  • Increased Thermogenisis
  • High-quality Trademarked Ingredients
  • Veggie Caps
  • Fully Disclosed
  • Extremely Expensive At Full Dose

Caffeine free thermo that includes 9 trademarked ingredients. A bit on the pricey side, but the quality is definitely there.

On a slow cut to prepare myself for a second police academy. Been focusing on functional movements and cardio for the past few months. This is my second of three overdue reviews from the Genius Brand. I will be reviewing the second version of this supplement.

Genius Burn recently changed their formula a bit. Their first version included iFAS503 camellia sinensis, AlphaSize alpha-GPC, replaced Sensoril ashwagandha with KSM-66 Ashwagandha and replaced regular theanine with TheaKalm theanine.

In version 2, the ingredients include (per one cap): KSM-66 at 150 mg which is a cortisol reducer found in a few different products. 100 mg of Cognizin citicholine that supports brain health, focus, and attention. TeaCrine at 50 mg which is the lone stimulant in the product that is a smoother alternative for caffeine with no tolerance build up over time. 25 mg of Paradoxine grains of paradise which can help thermogenesis and increase fat loss. 10 mg of LeanGBB which is a carnitine based supplement that increases thermogenesis. Capsimax is next at 12.5 mg which also increases thermogenesis. GS4 Plus at 50 mg which aids in insulin function and supports stable blood sugar levels. TheaKalm at 50 mg which can combat stress and improve focus and mood due to it allowing the user to relax. AstraGin at 12.5 mg that can help absorption and increase ATP production. Finally there is huperzia serrata at 2.5 mg which is a powerful nootropic.

As you can see, this is a long list of ingredients with a total of 9/10 ingredients being trademarked. This ensures that you are getting the highest quality ingredients with no chance of impurities or fillers. The capsules are vegetable capsules containing no gelatin.

Take 1-2 capsules 1-3 times per day, 30 minutes before a meal. So you can take anywhere between 1-6 capsules per day, depending on your preference. I dosed this one capsule in the morning and one capsule pre-workout. There are 60 capsules in each per container.

I believed this worked pretty well for a caffeine free thermo. As I mentioned in my previous Genius Brand review, I stacked this with their Diet Pills to help with appetite suppression since Genius Burn was not really labeled as an appetite suppression supplement. Genius Burn is labeled as a "safe and effective cognitive enhancing thermogenic".

Since there is no caffeine present, I never noticed an extreme amount of energy, but of course that is to be expected. It is more of a subtle, gradual amount of energy, most likely from the TeaCrine. Like I stated above, I took one cap upon waking and one cap pre-workout. In doing this, I noticed a bit of a thermo reaction and an increase in alertness/focus. It enhanced the pre-workout I was using at the time and made my workouts a bit better. That is the good thing about caffeine free fat burners - you are able to stack them around your pre-workout if you wish to do so without worrying about over doing your caffeine intake. Some fat burners I have tried in the past left me feeling extremely stimmed-out/jittery and/or gave me a crash. With Genius Burn, I never had that feeling once.

In combination with their Genius Diet Pills, I was able to drop a little over seven pounds in a month without any super strict calorie reduction or intense cardio. Usually averaged somewhere around 2400 calories a day, so I feel those results were worth it.

This is being sold on Amazon for just under $50. This is pretty pricey for a thermo, however you have to realize the ingredients to make this product are not cheap. My value is based on how I took it which lasted me 30 full days at two capsules per day. This equals $1.67 per day. Obviously the price depends on how many capsules you take. At the minimum dosage it would come out to $0.83 per day. Max dosage would be $5.00 per day, which is unrealistic to run unless you have a much better job than I do.

Side Effects

Nothing to report.

Conclusion

Pretty good supplement that uses high-quality ingredients. The value could be pretty good to really expensive depending on how you dose it, so I would recommend trying to figure that out before purchasing it. At two servings a day, you are getting a month's worth and the value is pretty good for the ingredients included.

February 12, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Focus
  • Increased Thermogenisis
  • Increased Sweating
  • Recently Reformulated

Hello all! Full intro on myself can be found on the forum here: https://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=35432.0

Please note that this review is for the first version of Genius Burn before it was reformulated. The version currently on Amazon is the 2.0, which I have not tried and can not compare to the original. I found this product from a social media ad providing a discount for giving it a try. After learning a little about the company and seeing the product label, I figured it was worth a try. It was different from many of the others I have used and I am just a sucker for trying new supplements whenever I can get a deal. The company motto is Supplement Smarter, so I figured lets try being smart for once.

With a total of 9 trademarked ingredients in this supplement, the supplement facts panel is nothing short of an essay. Since this version is no longer available, I will save the reader some time and post a photo of the label in this review and quickly list the ingredients here (per 1 capsule):

IFAS503 Camellia sinensis extract - 125mg
Paradoxine Aframomum melegueta - 25mg
Capsimax - 12.5mg
AstraGin - 12.5mg
Huperzia serrata - 2.5mg

Many of these ingredients I have never heard of or used before. The ones I was most excited about seeing on the label was the Ashwagandha, the TeaCrine, the Capsimax and the Huperzia serrata. Having used products with each of these ingredients in them before, I knew my body would react well to them with the dosages listed.

Taste >> Product is in pill form. Nothing to taste

Mixability >> Nothing to report. Simply open the bottle and consume the desired number of pills.

Dosing >> The bottle states to start off with 1-2 capsules 1-3 times a day before meals. Since there is no caffeine or other aggressive stimulants in this product, I did not foresee a problem with over-dosing any of these ingredients by starting out with two capsules from the beginning. As a larger person, I typically go for the higher dose from the beginning then scale back if I need to. For this product, the two capsule dose was perfect for me and I never changed the dosing throughout the bottle. That gave me 30 servings of this product as there is a total of 60 capsules per bottle. I typically used 3-4 servings per week, so the bottle lasted me about two months.

I personally always used this product in the morning on the days that I did fasted cardio and it has the perfect amount of focus and energy to get me going and keep me going throughout the entire session. My morning cardio was always LISS where I would also read the morning newspaper. I would take the pills about 15 minutes before I started my cardio. Not long into the session, I would slowly feel my body heat up and I would also notice a change in mindset that allowed me to focus and comprehend more of the newspaper articles that I was reading. At times I would almost zone out and be so entrenched in my newspaper that I would forget I was walking on a treadmill. Luckily I never got off track and had an accident during those times. At the same time, my energy would increase and I would lose track of time because my body did not become tired from the walking, even though it was in a fasted state. The energy would then carry over into the early afternoon before calmly dissipating. I never felt a crash when coming down from this, which I think is mainly attributed to the TeaCrine and L-Theanine. Overall, I did not specifically use this product as suggested on the label before meals because I thought it would be more effective during my cardio sessions and it was.

Value/Price is where I have the biggest concerns with this product. I know the Genius Brand is presenting itself as a premium level company with all natural and effective products, all of which come with a price to pay. As a consumer, you need to realize that all those trademarked ingredients in this product come with a price tag because they have been proven to work. Currently the 2.0 version is listed on Amazon for $49.99. They sometimes run some deals through Amazon where you can take 20-30% off. Deals will also pop up on social media websites, sometimes with a 50% off coupon. If you are lucky enough to stumble upon one of those deals, that helps make this product's price more palatable. Otherwise I find it hard to see the value when paying retail price unless you have tried everything else and this is the only product that works for you.

Side Effects

I personally did not experience any side effects with this product. I would warn people that just because this product is caffeine free does not mean that it is stim free and you should be cautious about taking it too late in the day. If taken too late, your ability to fall asleep could become hampered because your body has not wound down enough. Another warning I would give to others is the Capsimax will heat you up and make you sweat. With that in mind, be cautious about what activities you have planned after taking this and if excessive sweating will cause an issue.

Conclusion

In conclusion, The Genius Brand is relatively new to the supplement world and they are taking a different approach by using as many trademarked ingredients in their products as possible. Taking into account the cost of all those ingredients and having them dosed effectively, this is definitely a premium brand that is focused on a specific type of consumer. If you have the money and dedication to continue your fitness journey, Genius Burn along with others from the same brand are a top notch choice. Other than the regular retail price, I have nothing negative to say about my experience with this product and hope maybe the price will come down as the volume of orders increase for this company.

Thank you for reading my review and let me know if you have any questions.