T-Max Testosterone & Stamina Booster Reviews

By: Bioticzone

(Better than 84% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

T-Max Testosterone & Stamina Booster is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Bioticzone. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

9.3
Thanks to Bioticzone for sending it out!
  November 10, 2015

• Insane Value
  • USAGMP Facility
  • Proprietary Blend Included
  • Underdosing
There are many reasons to use a Testosterone Booster, but sometimes it isn't what happens in the gym that needs a boost but in the bedroom! Well I am not going to pretend I am old enough to have any ED issues, but with all the stimulants and other strenuous activity we endure from our days I could use the help every once and awhile. So without further adieu, we have a Testosterone Booster that will affect your performance inside the gym and out.

Ingredient Panel
So this product consists of four exposed dosages on the main ingredients, and then a big proprietary blend.. Do I like blends? Nope, but it is more important if the product works.. The first thing that drew me to this product was the Maca, being I had such an awesome experience with MacaPro I was excited enough to try this product for the Maca alone!

"Maca is used for "tired blood" (anemia); chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS); and enhancing energy, stamina, athletic performance, memory, and fertility. Women use maca for female hormone imbalance, menstrual problems, and symptoms of menopause. Maca is also used for weak bones (osteoporosis), depression, stomach cancer, leukemia, HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, erectile dysfunction (ED), to arouse sexual desire, and to boost the immune system." Maca Root is dosed typically as 1500mg a day, and we are not getting near enough for this ingredient to be potent really.

L-Arginine is N.O. Production thus bringing your "soldier" to full stance in the morning, and sadly this is too underdosed to be effective alone. There are also other great benefits of L-Arginine such as aiding in fertility and helping with inflammation (at high doses), but these were not experienced in my review.

Tongkat Ali aka "Eurycoma longifolia is a medicinal plant commonly called tongkat ali (TA) and "Malaysian ginseng." TA roots are a traditional "anti-aging" remedy and modern supplements are intended to improve libido, energy, sports performance and weight loss. Previous studies have shown properly-standardized TA to stimulate release of free testosterone, improve sex drive, reduce fatigue, and improve well-being." This is what made the difference from the other Testosterone Boosters I have had in the past, and was certainly the Ace in the Hole this time around! It is studied to reduce Cortisol, which was significant enough in the study below (12% decrease). It looks like we have an appropriate dosage here, but because we don't know the strength/ratio of the TA I am not positive.. I would assume it is 100:1 based on the color of the blend, but there is no telling.

The remaining ingredients in the prop blend seem beneficial, but there is no telling how well dosed it is. I would love to see Bioticzone increase the dosage of Maca by 250mg-750mg, along with at least 1g of Arginine. It would be great if they would also indicate the strength of the TA as they have for the Maca. Overall this formula isn't very impressive, but definitely is unique in the direction they took.

Smell/Taste/Dosing
Interesting enough this product smells a bit garlic/herbs like it is the toppings from Olive Garden! Seriously though, it is pretty much tasteless and I love that they are normal clear veggie caps which are great for digestion and swallowing. The directions are clear to take this supplement two capsules daily, giving you 30 servings. I typically took them before bed, but occasionally I took them before the gym if I had forgotten to take it that day. I did follow suit and take 2 each day, but I did however take 3 or 4 total at times which proved to be more effective for me.

Effectiveness (8.2/10)
This was the first non DAA Testosterone booster I have taken, and it was yet effective! I am not completely sold on DAA in any sense, nor do I feel it has really given me much of a boost. So with this formula I was able to see the effectiveness of Libido, Strength, and Stamina/Endurance, but mainly it was an Lidido increaser for me. My sex drive was increased very well, to the point I was able to make him stand at full attention easily at anytime. I did not notice much of a increase for volume of semen sadly, as MacaPro did so well in the past. My Endurance in the bed was affected slightly, along with some change while in the gym. I felt my strength was marginally increased, but to be honest it was probably me trying harder to test my limits. The most noticeable change aside from the Stamina was the Aggression I had, where Mr Dick wasn't just my name in the the bedroom but the way I was acting.. There are no Estrogen blockers in this mix, except for maybe something in the blend but nothing noticeable. I will say I had no side effects like I have had with other boosters that contain AI's, so that was really enjoyable. I did experience more effectiveness when dosing double the recommended, which I would rate an extra couple points higher.

Value (9.3/10)
This is by far the cheapest Testosterone Booster that I have had a chance of trying, and while it wasn't as potent as some others the price is cheap enough for you to double up or take for a full 8 week cycle! The cheapest I can find this is on eBay for $11.90 and it comes with free shipping! That is some serious value, for $0.40 a serving you can get on a Natural Test Booster Cycle! Now if that wasn't good enough for you, they offer Buy 2 Get 1 Free along with Buy 5 Get 3 Free! That is $0.26 for the 3 and $0.25 for the 8!

Overall
Highly recommended for anyone that is new to Testosterone Boosters, or better yet to Stamina/Sex aids. I felt this product was effective at the recommended dose, and even more effective at double the dosage. Couple that with the insanely cheap cost, and you are able to run this product for far less than any Test Booster or Aid on the market!

9.1
Thanks to Bioticzone for sending it out!
  October 30, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Sex Drive IS GOOD
  • Increase SEX Rage
    Big shout out to SR Troops (Admin) for this great opportunity to try a variety of products and a special shoutout to Bioticzone for their product T-MAX. T-Max worked really well for me. I was using T-MAX in my PCT after an 8 week SARM cycle. I wanted something different this time around, that would really kick my body into producing test again. Luckily I came across T-Max, and it did just that. It delivered.

The problem I have with most Test Boosters is that they use DAA as one of their leading ingredients, and as well as DAA might work, it works horribly usually for me, as it leads to sensitivity in my men boobs. Lately, Ive been trying to steer clear of this products, thats why this was such a great find for me.

============================

Ingredients: 8/10 - The ingredients are very solid and a lot have a ton of backing information about them. I feel like this product hit the number for the amount per serving well. I will briefly go into some detail about some ingredients that I particularly like in this product.

Tongkat Ali - contains the effective ingredient Eurycoma Longifolia, this works by stimulating natural testosterone production and also blocking the negative feedback cycle that occurs when your testosterone level reaches its natural peak.

Maca - helps with increased energy, increase memory and brain power, better sleep, balances mood and can help with increasing endurance and stamina.

Oyster Extract - provides natural source glycogen, phospholipids, marine vitamins and minerals and a rich source of the amino acid taurine.
    Oyster extract is a good source of natural zinc for men's health.

Astragalus - astragalus is used to protect the liver, and to fight bacteria and viruses. This is key because it helps flush the body from the toxins that build up and influence hormonal imbalances.

All together these and all the other ingredients compliment each other very well. The reason this did not get a 10/10 is because its a prop blend, so you are not sure exactly how much of each you are getting. Otherwise solid profile.

===========================

Dosage: 10/10 - The dosing protocol is very standard. 2 capsules daily with water. I would take 2 right after breakfast as I felt the food would help me absorb the ingredients better. But thats just my personal preference.

===========================

Effectiveness: 8/10 - This product delivered pretty well. Again, as the background this was used for PCT purposes of my SARM Osterine cycle 8 weeks. I wanted something that would really aid well in my PCT for the slight suppression that I felt on the cycle.

Libido - 10/10 - This bad boy really helped get the Lieutenant Major going again. Although I did not notice a complete libido shutdown there was a minor one. After 30 days on this product, I was back and ready to mingle with all them single ladies again. Not to say that my sex drive was through the roof, but it really helped activate what was lacking from my SARM cycle.

Strength: 8/10 - The strength gains on this product were very visible. I was up a good amount of weight. Let me rephrase this. I was lifting heavier weights, yes. But my weight remained constant. Maybe +1lb as per the scale. However, the biggest thing I noticed was that my body was increasing in mass. Probably mostly muscle and not very much fat. Which is weird, since my diet was about 20% unclean. Also my lifts were going up. As I am now back on heavier lifting lower reps scheme it was diff because a lot of my strength was lost as per my old diet and pump based training. I felt like this really helped me get back into the thick of heavy lifting.

Endurance: 7/10 - coming off a SARM cycle my endurance was lacking, and this product helped me get some of that energy back. Again this was not the PWO bounce of walls energy, but more of a helps me function throughout the day energy. I wasnt yawning as much as I usually am at work and I didnt need as much coffee as I usually drink. It was a pleasant surprise.

===========================

Value: 9/10 - You can find 30 servings of this product on the company website for $19.99. This is dirt cheap compared to some of the other Test boosting products out there. Again this product does not have astronomical claims on their label like some others do, the things that it sets to deliver, really does deliver.

===========================

Overall: 8.5/10 - This product is good. It works. Its a good changeup from all the other products on the market that function via the DAA/Fenugreek test boosting capabilities. I would recommend for others to give this a whirl. You will not be disappointed.