TestoTEK™ has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

TestoTEK™ Reviews

By: TEK Naturals

TestoTEK™ is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by TEK Naturals. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

TestoTEK™ has been reported as discontinued.

6.8

6.9
4.7
  March 4, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Boost
  • Acne

Big thanks to TEK Naturals for participating in the TROOP program and letting a couple of us try out Testotek, their testosterone booster. At the time when I saw this pop up on the dashboard, I was definitely experiencing a lull in my overall mood if you will. The biggest thing I was noticing was my libido, or lack thereof. I'm not totally sure what was going on, but it felt like something a natural test booster might be able to help with. I'm 33 years old so I don't feel like I should be experiencing low T issues yet, but who knows. Needless to say, I was psyched to scoop up a product like this. I have used many products like this in the past, most notably D-Pol, which I always react well to.

TEK Naturals went with full label disclosure on Testotek. There are quite a few ingredients tucked into this one, some of which I really think are just fillers that make it sound more interesting. The big three that stick out to me are D-Aspartic Acid, Tribulus and Velvet Bean. These are all pretty common actors in the movie of test boosters. One full day serving of Testotek has around 2000mg of DAA. D-Pol has around 3000mg in comparison. Tribulus comes in at 250mg which seems a bit underdosed to me as well. Your basic tribulus supplement at walmart usually packs around 750mg. Velvet bean extract is in a lot of sleep supplements and some say it helps testosterone production, but even still, 100mg of it doesn't really seem like itll contribute much. The other ingredients are all dosed extremely low and I don't see them contributing much to the product. All in all, the underdosing of some of these ingredients went hand in hand with my results.

4 Capsules throughout the day, or 2 twice a day. I chose option 2.

As I said, libido issues were my main concern, and within about a week and half, things started improving. Now maybe some of this was in my head, like a placebo effect, who knows. But the point is, things really did start getting better, and fairly quickly. I won't go into the details and evidence; you'll just have to trust me. Other than the increased libido, I did notice a slight increase in general energy. Gym performance was right where it always was. I did suffer a small amount of acne, but nothing really noticeable. Luckily for me, I took Testotek for one reason, and it seemed to help it quite a bit. TEK Naturals does make a lot of claims on their website about this product, and I mean a lot. Unfortunately, it didn't live up to all that hype. Check out their site if you want to see the vast list of things Testotek will do for you. I think another 4 weeks of this would have seen some continued benefits, but I'll never know. Companies that want to get a test booster out there should consider sending two bottles for the full effect. I'm not trying to sound greedy or anything like that, it just seems like all natty test boosters say to take them for 8 weeks for best results and here we are writing reviews after only 4 weeks.

Way too expensive at $60 a bottle. When a proven product like D-Pol is sitting on the market at almost half the price, what chance do you really stand to succeed?

Side Effects

No major side effects.

Conclusion

Well I was in a unique situation of really needing some type of product like this. If you don't have any issues or are still relatively young, you probably won't get much out of Testotek. If you're someone in my situation, maybe it can help a little bit. I will not be purchasing this product next time I am in need of a product, but I'm still thankful for the opportunity to try it out and get what I could from it. Two weeks after taking it and I'm feeling totally fine, so that's saying something. Thanks for reading.

Overall
Overall
5.5
  February 17, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Slight Libido Boost
  • Acne

Firts I would like to thank TEK Naturals for sending TestoTEK out, and the SR TROOP's program for making the connection possible. I've taken many and many test boosters to know what may or may not work, and even dabble in hormone enhancers as well. The overall outcome using this t-booster was just not much going on, and the price made it even worse. Usually all test boosters need 2 months of use to actually get a better idea, but I was sent a month so we have to go off that.

2g's of D-Aspartic acid coming in as the main ingredient used for t-boosting in my eyes. Thin you have tribulus, mucuna pruriens, stinging nettle root, and fenugreek powder as well. Oyster extract is in there too, but honestly I just see that as being added in since a lot of peeps read about eating oysters for male health. Anywho, you also get an assortment of vitamins and minerals good for male hormones. I did appreciate the 75mg of zinc at least.

Now, D-Aspartic acid has been found to only help with test levels when the person is already low in testosterone production, so someone athletic like me with already ample test levels really won't be getting anything from it. So we are left with the other ingredients that just gave slight increases to libido, which probably came from the tribulus. Other than that not much else to say about profile. I guess at least it isn't a proprietary blend.

No taste with the caps and mixability N/A.

Dosing was 4 caps daily that I split into morning and evening the entire use.

As mentioned I received slight libido increases while using TestoTEK, but nothing that made me feel like true test levels were popping up to boost strength and gains. Basically my workouts were no different while on this product, body changes not deriving from using this product, and just nothing really else to report other than heightened body acne. Really not much to say on effectiveness other than I know it was there, but just too mild to be signifcant.

$60.00 on their website is pretty steep for only a month of use - especially if I need 2 bottles to possibly notice better changes. Extremely overpriced not just because effectiveness, but because the ingredient profile just isn't very unique and new to the supplement world.

Side Effects

Acne

Conclusion

Overall I have a hunch this supplement would work well for men that have low test levels from lack of exercise and proper nutrition. I'm pushing 30 and have had test boosters work on me for about 7 years now and still get good ones in. TestoTEK just fell short for my body. Nothing against Tek Naturals, but just wasn't an effective enough product for me.

6.7
  February 16, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Acne

Alright. I'm not new to T-boosters, but TESTO-TEK just didn't cut it for me. My eyes light up when I see T's available, but it did seem a little under dosed in my opinion. I decided to give it a shot anyway, but it out I was right.

So there is Vtiamin D3, B6, riboflavin, zinc, and calcium D. I feel like these were just pissed out like a multi vitamin and talk about it more in the effects section.

D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) is dosed at 2000mg per serving. I found this to be under dosed. After doing some research, they recommend 2,000-3,000mg of DAA to be effective. This is on the low end of the effectiveness. I'm used to taking 3,100mg a day, but that's me. Next we have Tribulus Fruit Powder which obviously I had to lookup and kind of wish I didn't after reading some of the things it's used for. This comes in at 250mg and is supposed to increase libido, but supposedly has no effect on testosterone. These are the most notable ingredients.

Taste:

No taste.

Mixability:

Dosing:

So the dosing calls for 1 pill 4 times a day OR 2 pills twice a day. On workout days I dosed this approximately 1hr before my lift at all 4 pills. On non-workout days I took 2 pills in the morning with breakfast and 2 with dinner. Truthfully I did not notice a difference in these dosings. I took 4 pills everyday for 30 days. The bottle notes to take this for 60 days to see the full effect, but I'll get into the effects shortly.

This is where I feel this takes an L for me. Personally, I felt like I was just taking a multivitamin like OptiMen and just kept pissing it out. Yes, there are numerous vitamins in this product, but it's supposed to be a testosterone booster...My urine was neon yellow after taking it, which just felt like it was going right down the drain, literally. I did not experience any added muscle hardness, strength gains, or leaning out affect. The only thing I got from taking this was acne on my back, arms, face and super dry skin, specifically my arms. Also, no libido increase, not that I need it at 25yrs old but I have felt it with other products. Besides acne and highlighter yellow urine, I really don't have anything to say about TESTO TEK...

A 1 month dose of this product will cost you $60 from the TEK site. Amazon actually has it for $68 +$4.99 shipping.

Side Effects

More acne than I'm accustomed too while being on testosterone, which I found odd because I found it to be under dosed.

Conclusion

I wouldn't pick this up ever again. First off, it's way too expensive for my taste. If the effects were there, maybe I could see paying $60 for a month supply, but after my experience, it's a firm no. Too much acne and not enough gains. Go pick up some D-Pol if you haven't tried it yet, trust me.