P Bold has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

P Bold Reviews

By: Taurus Nutrition

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
P Bold is a Prohormone manufactured by Taurus Nutrition. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

P Bold has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Overall
Overall
  April 30, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Vascularity
  • Appetite Increase
    BEFORE STATS

Neck: 19"
    Thighs: 24.5" +1"
    Glutes: 42" +1"
    Calves: 17.5" +.5"
    Right bicep: 16.5" (no change)
    Left bicep: 16.25" (no change)

Weight: 219 lbs +9-12 lbs

Bodyfat %: 12.5% +1-1.5%

Final thoughts:

Well when I first started P-Bold, it was brand new to the market and I was one of the first to try it out. It was initially thought to be a straight up wet bulker, but later was shown to be not so wet, containing ATD it actually blocked a little bit of estrogen conversion, which in turn provided for drier than expected gains.
    I was aiming for 5k calories most days, and I stuck to my "bulking" plan throughout the full 8 weeks on this. I ended up running through 4 bottles. My first bottle I ran 4-6mL/day for about 3 weeks total I believe, second bottle I bumped up to 8mL til it was gone, and then I ended up bumping to 10mL and then 12mL with the last two bottles.
    In all honesty I felt the same effects strength/vascularity wise from 8mL that I did with 10-12mL. Perhaps running at 10mL for the duration of cycle may have shown some different results, but this compound seems to have a "built up" effect. It's not like Superdrol where you can just jump on at 30mg/day and add 10 lbs in the first week. Going full dose at the beginning of a cycle with P-Bold probably wouldn't make much of a difference. I'm sure it would make some but not a huge difference, as the original Bold also was shown to have a kind of built up effect to it as well.

My favorite thing about this cycle was the strength gains I was seeing. Seemed like every single workout I was adding 5-10 and sometimes even 20 lbs to my lifts, sticking with a 5x5 routine for the length of the cycle.

Strength: Very noticeable, one of the main highlights of this compound for myself, and looking at the logs, it was the same for others.

Vascularity: No doubt, definitely noticeable.

Appetite: Saw an increase in appetite.

Mass gains: They were there, but it was not the highlight for me. If I were to have eaten barely above maintenance on this, I feel like it would be an awesome recomp compound.

Sense of well being: I don't really think I saw much in this department. There were days when I felt invincible but working shift work it's really hard to assess something like this. One thing that was noticeable though was an "adrenal rush" feeling about 20-30 minutes after dosing P-Bold. I would recommend one of your doses be as close as possible to your workout.

Closing thoughts...
    P-Bold definitely seems like one of those compounds that has built up benefits, and needs to be run for a longer cycle duration. I think it would be great to see someone kickstart this with a strong methyl for an all out bulk without much fat gain. I also think it would be great to see someone run a straight up cut with this, running at 6-8mL/day for 6-8 weeks, I feel like eating at maintenance cals and doing this would be a pretty awesome cut.

Would I run this again?
    I think I would. If I can only have the ATD version, it would have to be my base in a bulk, kicked with a stronger compound. I would use the P-Bold to minimize fat gains and solidify/add strength throughout the cycle. If I can get ahold of a P-Bold without ATD I would be all over it for a solo bulk in the future.

I rated the value a 6 because I had to run 4 bottles total to see the gains that I wanted.

The taste was pretty good, easy to hold in my mouth for a minute as recommended on the bottle.
    The oral syringe provided was very hassle free unlike others I have used in the past.

Sad to see Taurus shutting down shop. I was looking forward to trying some of their other PH's, hopefully I can grab some before they run out of stock.