Nectar Naturals Reviews

By: Syntrax

Protein > Whey Protein
Nectar Naturals is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by Syntrax. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.

Overall

• Taste Great
  • Intriguing Flavors
  • No Stomach Issues
  • Foaming
Alright another review for the Syntrax brand. Today is the Nectar Natural . So what makes this one different? This one is supposed to be all natural with a natural sweetener that will not leave a weird aftertaste like some do.

Profile 8-9

Calcium 6
Iron 0
Phosphorus 4
Magnesium 2

It says that a serving is 1/2 scoop but that will only yield a scoop worth of only 10 grams of protein. Not enough for me so I always did whole scoop.

Ingredients:
Whey protein isolate (milk), erythritol, citric acid, natural flavors, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin, stevia extract, gardenia fruit juice powder, monk fruit concentrate.

Taste 9
I had the orange and I have to say at first I was not crazy about it but it grew on me fast. I was light and refreshing. Not to orange of a bite to it, Not too weak either. They really hit this well.

Mixing. 6
Yea it mixes really well but GEEZ the foaming is crazy. Now this one does settle some and a whole lot more and faster than the Tropix but it was still annoying to me.

Effectiveness 8
I can say that this is one that will not be too heavy on your stomach and it did not upset my stomach any at all, but if I tried to drink the foam down I seemed to be bloated for just a bit.
I liked that this was easy to mix and was different than any other protein drink I have had in a while. I liked using this in the morning before those 5 am workouts and also after . Was it able to give me gains.. Not really but I was able to get some needed protein in quick and easy and sometimes that is just what you need.

Value 7-8
I have found this any where from 28 - 33 bucks and if you use a full scoop you will get about 28 servings, although I think there is more servings in a 2.5lb tub than what is listed.
With that being said your cost ratio is about on point with most Isolates. But if you are wanting something with some flavor then try this one, as they have some really interesting flavors to try. I think there is 10 different flavors in the nectar natural's.

Overall 8
I did enjoy this one and would have really liked this much better if it was not for the foaming issue. I know some will say,, get over it, but I am just putting it out there. This is a isolate that is natural as they come, taste is good, mixing is decent and no stomach issues. Pretty solid stuff in my book.

• Frankiemusc