Super D2 Hardcore has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Super D2 Hardcore Reviews

By: Synthetic Science Labs

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Super D2 Hardcore is a Prohormone manufactured by Synthetic Science Labs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Super D2 Hardcore has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

• Rapid Results
  • Affordable
  • Legal
  • Increased In Muscle
    Alright i've taken just about any and every supplement on the market, and this is by far the best stuff i've used. In my first week alone i gained 6 pounds and my bench went up 25 pounds. At the end of my cycle i gained 17 pounds total and my lifts completely went up. Size also went up. I didn't really see any side effects, the only thing i noticed was weird soreness on the sides of my ribs and inner legs which iv never gotten before, but nothing too bad so if you want to gain good size and strength, you need to try this. you wont regret it.