Eradicate Reviews

By: Symbolic Muscle

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Symbolic Muscle for sending it out!
  February 21, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Helps Control Appetite
  • Not A Wide Availability
Good afternoon fit fam. I am back with another review. I saw this product on the TROOP part of SR.com and decided that if I was going to be serious about cutting some fat at the first of the year that I might as well get some help doing so. I took Eradicate the day after it came in because I was already a week into my cut and wanted to see what I thought. It didn't disappoint.

I like all my supps to have a fully disclosed label but I'm not nearly as hard on the products outside of the preworkout section that don't. Eradicate does not. I have attached a picture of the ingredient profile for your viewing pleasure. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary on the label except for "Higenamine" and "Dendrobium" so I had to do some research to see what exactly those two ingredients were supposed to do.

Higenamine is now showing up in products promoted as a pre-workout supplement for improving athletic performance. There is also interest in using higenamine for weight loss, cough, asthma, heart failure, and erectile dysfunction. How does it work exactly?? According to WEBMD Higenamine works like a stimulant. In some parts of the body it causes tissues to relax. In other parts of the body, such as the heart, it causes tissue to contract. It seems to increase heart contractions and speed up the heart rate.

Dendrobium is in the orchid plant family. According to WEBMD dendrobium is showing up in pre-workout supplements used to boost physical and athletic performance. Some experts are claiming that dendrobium will be the next hot stimulant supplement. Some are touting it as a replacement for the stimulant DMAA.

There is no taste to Eradicate because it is in pill form. You don't have to mix it with anything, and you simply pop one pill about 30 minutes before you eat in the morning.

I started taking this gem of a product I was weighing 222lbs. The day after I popped the last pill I was at 209lbs. I lost 13lbs in approximately 30 days. I called that good work. I had already cleaned up the diet about a week and a half prior to starting this and had already lost 4lbs during that span (10 days). I attribute my diet and exercise to this more than anything but I could tell every morning that the Eradicate was helping control my appetite and give me sustained energy throughout the day.

I rated it so highly on the value part because at the end of the bottle I decided I would order another one. I got on Symbolic Muscle's website and saw that they have an entire bottle for $20 and immediately ordered another bottle for this next month. My hope is that it continues to work like the first bottle did.

Side Effects

I didn't notice any side effects. Even when I took it on an empty stomach it didn't bother me like others have in the past.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I would HIGHLY recommend Eradicate to anyone who might have hit a weight plateau or is like me and simply wants an extra boost to help get rid of excess weight/body fat. For $20 you can't beat one pill a day for 30 days. This product alone will give me the confidence to try their other products. Bottom line when taken as directed with a solid diet and exercise plan it will work. Big thank you to Symbolic Muscle for teaming up with SR.com to offer this product. I really appreciate it.