Eradicate Reviews

By: Symbolic Muscle

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 2)
Click here to show all Eradicate reviews.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Symbolic Muscle for sending it out!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Thermogenic Effect

It's that time of year again with summer around the corner and we work harder in the gym and the kitchen. Sometimes you need something extra along your journey and that's where Symbolic Muscle comes in with Eradicate. Thank you to SR and Symbolic Muscle for making this review happen!

Fun fact: Took about an hour to write this review earlier and when submitting I lost connection, let's hope this re-write is even half as good!

Thermognics are the only supplement where I find proprietary blends to be okay. I do like to still know the amount of caffeine and other stimulants such as yohimbe, picky I know.

Highlights of Eradicate
    - Two forms of caffeine
    -Alpha Yohimbe aka Rauwolscine
    -3,5-Diiodo-L-Thyronine aka T2

I was very impressed by their use of Alpha Yohimbe being so many supplement companies go with the cheap and not effective way of a yohimbe extract. T2 is also a very interesting compound after some research I did on pub med. Overall I'm impressed with the formula on paper and would expect for it to work very well.

I took 1 cap fasted before cardio every day. Do not take it near a meal of the Alpha Yohimbe will be useless due to the insulin spike. Research shows this to be true yet I for the life of me will never know why companies recommend to take it 30 minutes before a meal. You could add in a second cap 6 hours later I'm sure but I never found the need.

15lbs down in a month proves that Eradicate works. Keep in mind this is only a supplement to a good diet and strict training program, alone it does nothing and I'm not here to give you false promises.

I ate around 2,100 calories a day and never found myself feeling deprived or needing food, mood support and energy from Eradicate definitely helped with this. The thermogenic effect was very profound for an hour after administration or until I consumed food, increased sweating was definitely a side effect but I'm okay with that.

Before doing my google search for best price I fully expected to find Eradicate at $30 per bottle, Nope! You can pick Eradicate up direct from Symbolic Muscle for just $20 per bottle. It's not widely available but that's a non issue when it's so cheap direct from the manufacture.

Conclusion

Symbolic Muscle was new to me but they now have a fan since Eradicate has won me over. I've done my fair share of fat loss product reviews on SR and feel the need to go back and edit them that they aren't as good as this one we have here.

• kalans
      March 4, 2017

Good review trey! Glad to see you back around! Yes I've faced the rewrite issue many times, feeling like you had more to say previously etc. Glad to see this product work well! +rep

• trey-carmine
      March 4, 2017

Thanks Kalans, definitely copying it before submitting for now on!

• abailey108
      March 5, 2017

Great review. I've started writing mine in Word so its always autosaving and then copy it over.

• Wis3guy
      March 5, 2017

Good job on the review, and I need a new cutting product.