Ranks #11 (better than 90%)
In: Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Eradicate is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Symbolic Muscle. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Overall
Thanks to Symbolic Muscle for sending it out!
  March 4, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Thermogenic Effect

It's that time of year again with summer around the corner and we work harder in the gym and the kitchen. Sometimes you need something extra along your journey and that's where Symbolic Muscle comes in with Eradicate. Thank you to SR and Symbolic Muscle for making this review happen!

Fun fact: Took about an hour to write this review earlier and when submitting I lost connection, let's hope this re-write is even half as good!

Thermognics are the only supplement where I find proprietary blends to be okay. I do like to still know the amount of caffeine and other stimulants such as yohimbe, picky I know.

Highlights of Eradicate
    - Two forms of caffeine
    -Alpha Yohimbe aka Rauwolscine
    -3,5-Diiodo-L-Thyronine aka T2

I was very impressed by their use of Alpha Yohimbe being so many supplement companies go with the cheap and not effective way of a yohimbe extract. T2 is also a very interesting compound after some research I did on pub med. Overall I'm impressed with the formula on paper and would expect for it to work very well.

I took 1 cap fasted before cardio every day. Do not take it near a meal of the Alpha Yohimbe will be useless due to the insulin spike. Research shows this to be true yet I for the life of me will never know why companies recommend to take it 30 minutes before a meal. You could add in a second cap 6 hours later I'm sure but I never found the need.

15lbs down in a month proves that Eradicate works. Keep in mind this is only a supplement to a good diet and strict training program, alone it does nothing and I'm not here to give you false promises.

I ate around 2,100 calories a day and never found myself feeling deprived or needing food, mood support and energy from Eradicate definitely helped with this. The thermogenic effect was very profound for an hour after administration or until I consumed food, increased sweating was definitely a side effect but I'm okay with that.

Before doing my google search for best price I fully expected to find Eradicate at $30 per bottle, Nope! You can pick Eradicate up direct from Symbolic Muscle for just $20 per bottle. It's not widely available but that's a non issue when it's so cheap direct from the manufacture.

Conclusion

Symbolic Muscle was new to me but they now have a fan since Eradicate has won me over. I've done my fair share of fat loss product reviews on SR and feel the need to go back and edit them that they aren't as good as this one we have here.

Advertisement:
    Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

Overall
    Thanks to Symbolic Muscle for sending it out!
      February 21, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Helps Control Appetite
    • Not A Wide Availability
    Good afternoon fit fam. I am back with another review. I saw this product on the TROOP part of SR.com and decided that if I was going to be serious about cutting some fat at the first of the year that I might as well get some help doing so. I took Eradicate the day after it came in because I was already a week into my cut and wanted to see what I thought. It didn't disappoint.

I like all my supps to have a fully disclosed label but I'm not nearly as hard on the products outside of the preworkout section that don't. Eradicate does not. I have attached a picture of the ingredient profile for your viewing pleasure. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary on the label except for "Higenamine" and "Dendrobium" so I had to do some research to see what exactly those two ingredients were supposed to do.

Higenamine is now showing up in products promoted as a pre-workout supplement for improving athletic performance. There is also interest in using higenamine for weight loss, cough, asthma, heart failure, and erectile dysfunction. How does it work exactly?? According to WEBMD Higenamine works like a stimulant. In some parts of the body it causes tissues to relax. In other parts of the body, such as the heart, it causes tissue to contract. It seems to increase heart contractions and speed up the heart rate.

Dendrobium is in the orchid plant family. According to WEBMD dendrobium is showing up in pre-workout supplements used to boost physical and athletic performance. Some experts are claiming that dendrobium will be the next hot stimulant supplement. Some are touting it as a replacement for the stimulant DMAA.

There is no taste to Eradicate because it is in pill form. You don't have to mix it with anything, and you simply pop one pill about 30 minutes before you eat in the morning.

I started taking this gem of a product I was weighing 222lbs. The day after I popped the last pill I was at 209lbs. I lost 13lbs in approximately 30 days. I called that good work. I had already cleaned up the diet about a week and a half prior to starting this and had already lost 4lbs during that span (10 days). I attribute my diet and exercise to this more than anything but I could tell every morning that the Eradicate was helping control my appetite and give me sustained energy throughout the day.

I rated it so highly on the value part because at the end of the bottle I decided I would order another one. I got on Symbolic Muscle's website and saw that they have an entire bottle for $20 and immediately ordered another bottle for this next month. My hope is that it continues to work like the first bottle did.

Side Effects

I didn't notice any side effects. Even when I took it on an empty stomach it didn't bother me like others have in the past.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I would HIGHLY recommend Eradicate to anyone who might have hit a weight plateau or is like me and simply wants an extra boost to help get rid of excess weight/body fat. For $20 you can't beat one pill a day for 30 days. This product alone will give me the confidence to try their other products. Bottom line when taken as directed with a solid diet and exercise plan it will work. Big thank you to Symbolic Muscle for teaming up with SR.com to offer this product. I really appreciate it.

Advertisement: