Steel Whey Reviews

By: SteelFit

Overall
Overall
6.1
Thanks to SteelFit for sending it out!
  October 31, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Recovery
  • Pretty Good Flavor
  • High Qualtiy Protein Source
  • Mix Early For Best Results
  • A Bit Pricey

A nice protein powder good for workouts and recovery but pricey.

Thank you to the people at Steelfit for letting me review your protein. I am always looking for protein powders that are new to me. Protein powder is my go to supplement post workout and I believe this is a good product so this was an easy choice.

1 scoop

Calories from fat 20
Fat 2 g
Saturated fat 1 g
Carbs 6 g
Sugar 1 g
Protein 28 g
Potassium 300 mg

This is a 100% whey protein concentrate. It is a good protein powder with the amount of protein and has normal calorie, carbs and sugar. I give it a normal ranking.

I was able to get the chocolate milkshake. I found it better when mixed with almond milk the day before instead of mixing it immediately after a workout. For me, the taste was better that way and more like a shake. The mixability was not a problem. One scoop would be 28 grams of protein but I would do 1.5 to get me around the 40-45 mark. I would mix 1.5 after a workout. Overall, the taste, mixability and dosing was good. I give this a good ranking.

I felt this was an effective protein but nothing that was a huge difference between the other normal protein powders. When it comes to things like increasing definition, increasing strength, and promoting muscle growth, you will not see these results as fast as 26 servings. It takes time to get "fast and great" results. If you continue on with a good diet, a nice workout, and time, you can get those benefits. What I did find was, it promotes rapid recovery and had the extended release protein for me to get through a day and a place to start the next morning. It does promote no gas, bloat, and upset stomach which it did deliver on as I had no issues with this. The effectiveness was nice, so I give it a good rating.

The Steel Whey was available on the company website and is on sale for $40 and it lists for normally $70. It has 26 servings so it works out to $1.54 per serving. The Steel Whey is a little expensive and not my normal price as most of my protein powders are around $1.00 per serving. I give this a middle to low ranking due to the slightly higher cost. It's not that it is a bad product. It is just a little high for me.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is a good protein. I like the ingredients. The taste was wonderful. The mixability and dosing was nice. It was effective. Price is high for me. I had no side effects. This is a great product and one I would use if I had extra money.
  • Chocolate Milkshake: 9/10