(Better than 72% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

Steel Hard is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by SteelFit. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

6.8
  March 30, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Some Strength Gains
  • Patented Ingredients
  • Some Body Recomp

Hey SR, back at it again today to review SteelFit's natty test booster Steel Hard. I am no stranger to natty test boosters, and look to them often to help with my goals as a 36 year old natural lifter. As I get older, reaching my goals of cutting, body recomp, getting stronger and more fit are getting a little harder. I've found a good natty test booster can help with progressing towards these goals especially with body recomp and breaking through some strength plateaus. Let's see how Steel Hard performed for me.

Overall, I feel this is a pretty solid profile for a natty test boosters. This includes a lot of very well known natural test boosting ingredients, and many in patented forms which gives a little peace of mind for quality. Some of the highlights are some vitamins and minerals including D3, a ZMA blend, Chromium, and Boron. All of these are valuable for health and have shown some test boosting properties through some different pathways. To add to these vitamins and minerals we get Testofen Fenugreek, LJ100 Longjack, KSM-66 Ashwagandha, and Panax Ginseng. All of these ingredients are pretty well known as well for natural test boosting properties, cortisol control, insulin regulation, etc. The doses are good, maybe a little under dosed, but using the patented ingredients and synergistic nature of the formula could compensate for that. As I said, a pretty solid profile for a natty. Only complaint is maybe add an anti-estrogen ingredient but overall I like this profile.

No taste or mixability, three easy to swallow capsules. Dosing is first thing in the morning or before your workout on an empty stomach. I workout fasted in the morning so it was easy dosing protocol for me. I never did, but I think this would be good at night too as it will ave an effect on libido and with the ZMA it could help sleep/recovery too.

You should never expect game changing results from a natty test booster, but I have come to expect some progress towards goals, breakthrough of plateaus, some body recomp, and of course libido enhancement as a bonus. I can say that this delivered on all of these aspects in a solid way. Several of my compound lifts such as bench, squats, deadlifts went up during my run on this. This is hard to do while being in a caloric/carb deficit so that made me very happy. My muscles did look and feel much fuller and I did lean out some with more definition, especially in my shoulders. I did feel some libido increase but not till near the end of the run of the bottle. Overall, I feel this lived up to a lot of it's claims as a natty test booster. To be honest, I have had some natty test boosters work better/be stronger though, and at this price it would be tough to go full ahead and say I would definitely buy this again at this price.

$55 for a 30 day supply. I understand the price point somewhat because the dosage of the ingredients is pretty solid and they are using the higher quality patented forms of the ingredients, the old you pay for what you get adage. Also, this may increase in value as well if it could act as a sleep aid as well with the minerals before bed, but I would like to test that out first. Overall though, a natty test booster isn't going to be a huge game changer for you most likely so the natty test boosters that have given me similar results with a price point at around $30-$35 would be where I would go back to again.

Side Effects

Libido increase. No aggression, acne, etc.

Conclusion

This has a nice profile, good doses, and patented ingredients that provided me a boost, but not a big enough boost to purchase again steadily at this price point.

Other Prices:
SteelFit   $54.95

March 13, 2018

Cons:

As always, thank you to SR and Steelfit for providing a full bottle of Steel Hard. Living in the northeast, I decided it was a good idea to try out a test booster to make up for the low testosterone due to the lack of sunlight during these winter months, especially since it is coming towards the end of bulking season.

The main ingredient, like many other test boosters I've come across or read about, is Testofen Fenugreek Seed Extract. Containing 600mg of this per serving with other testosterone boosting elements such as 1000 IU of Vitamin D, 450mg of Magnesium, 30mg of zinc and 100mg of Panax Ginseng Extract. Together these ingredients put together a nice profile for the testosterone boosting and libido enhancing portion of the ingredient list.

Also included was 300mg of KSM-66 Ashwaganda Root Extract and 200mg of LJ100 Tongkat Ali. These two ingredients work together to support the body in reducing cortisol levels and enhancing the mood of the consumer.

Taste: N/A
    Mixability: N/A
    Dosing: I would take 3 capsules every morning before breakfast

Plain and simple, this product will boost your testosterone and libido. While taking this product the only issue I had with this product was the frequency in which I was noticing its libido effects. If its possible, I think it was occurring almost too often (ha-ha). Aside from that, I did notice a difference in the gym and my strength workouts as I was able to put another 20lbs onto my heavy double squat. Now this wasn't an overbearing notice like I've had with other products in terms of gym aggression and motivation. This one was a bit more tame and I was almost surprised with myself and how easily I was moving weight. This was probably due to the cortisol reducers and mood enhancing ingredients.

In terms of lean mass gain, I gained a solid and consistent 5lbs over the 30 day period which was a huge help especially since I was a bulking plateau and struggling to break. I've been off the product for about a week now and haven't noticed a decrease in body mass, strength or even libido. It is safe to say that these effects are lasting past the time while on the product and will hopefully continue to help me grow for the next few weeks as long as the test levels remain high.

Found at $55 for a 30 serving bottle or $1.83/serving

Side Effects

N/A

Conclusion

Overall, I think this was a very effective product and I would highly recommend it to anyone trying to enhance their libido or break a strength or mass plateau.

Other Prices:
    SteelFit   $54.95

March 12, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Dropped A Few Pounds

Hey guys! So I started taking Steel Hard because I had recently (as in within the last year) taken D-Pol and Animal Stak before that. I was curious how this would compare to them and I can honestly say quite well! My work out hit every muscle group twice a week with two exercises (3x8) and I did this for 7 weeks. The first three weeks were supplemented only with creatine and protein. The next four weeks I added Steel Hard (SH) and Guns of Steel. Not only did my gains continue to be steady but they accelerated with the addition of SH.

Vitamin D: Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin essential for men's virility and testosterone production. Higher Vitamin D levels are tied to higher total and free testosterone levels in men. Beyond testosterone support, Vitamin D is good for bone strength, immune health, sperm mobility, muscle metabolism and physical performance.

Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is an essential vitamin involved in over 100 different enzyme reactions in the body. Vitamin B6 serves an important role in the synthesis and breakdown of proteins and amino acids, as well as hemoglobin production and immune function. Vitamin B6 is aids Zinc and Magnesium absorption by the body.

Magnesium: Magnesium is an essential mineral involved in numerous reactions in the body. Magnesium is important for cardiovascular, metabolic, and bone health. Supplementation with Magnesium increases free testosterone and total testosterone. Research has discovered that supplementing with Magnesium can support muscle strength.

Zinc: Zinc is an essential mineral used by the body to facilitate the conversion of cholesterol to testosterone. Adequate Zinc levels help maintain optimal testosterone production within the normal healthy range.

Chromium: Chromium is an essential mineral that may help the body maintain normal blood sugar levels. It is also known for its ability to encourage fat loss and help muscles and other tissues extract nutrients from the bloodstream by supporting the effects of insulin. Chromium can also lower cortisol production and reduce its negative effects in the body. Chromium is thought to have an anti-depressive effect that increases desire/libido.

Boron: Boron is a natural mineral required by the human body in order to function properly. Boron is linked to the building of strong bones and muscles and is also linked to mental skills and coordination. Boron has been shown to support free testosterone - the most bioavailable form of testosterone - and supports the muscle building process. Boron also has been scientifically shown to decrease serum estradiol (estrogen) levels within a normal range.

Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum) Seed Extract (Testofen): Fenugreek is regarded as a physical performance booster with anabolic muscle-building potential. Published clinical studies show it supports free testosterone levels, helps maintain muscle mass and supports reduction in body fat. Testofen is a unique extract of Fenugreek standardized to a proprietary matrix of saponin glycosides named Fenuside. These constituents in Testofen can support healthy sexual desire and vitality, muscle mass, free testosterone levels in men, and help reduce normal symptoms of Andropause in men.

Ashwagandha Root Standardized Extract (Withania Somnifera) (5% withanolides) (KSM-66): Ashwagandha, also known as Withania Somnifera or Indian Ginseng, is a powerful adaptogen that promotes balance in the body. KSM-66 Ashwagandha is the highest-quality ashwagandha extract on the world market today and has been clinically proven to reduce stress, improve memory and cognition, improve sexual performance, enhance sports performance and control weight management.

Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia) Root Extract (LJ100): Eurycoma longifolia is a medicinal plant found in Southeast Asia. It is commonly called Tongkat Ali or Malaysian ginseng, and is traditionally used as a general health tonic, adaptogen, and "anti-aging" remedy to help older individuals adapt to the reduced energy, mood, and libido that often comes with age. LJ100 is the only science-based Eurycoma longifolia extract, standardized to 40% Glyco Saponins, >22% Eurypeptides, 30% Polysaccharides, and Eurycomanone.

Benefits of LJ100 include but are not limited to: Maintaining normal high free testosterone levels, enhancing sports performance, enhancing sexual function, promoting overall wellbeing and hormonal health, promoting anabolic state and reducing catabolic state, reducing stress and improving mood state, maintaining healthy cortisol levels, improving sleep quality, enhancing libido and sexual function, assisting in sustaining healthy weight levels and BMI, and supporting healthy immunity.

Panax Ginseng Extract (10% ginsenosides): Ginsengs have been used in various traditional medicinal therapies for thousands of years in China and North America. Ginseng is reported to have a wide range of activities, which focus on immunological, central nervous system, acceleration of metabolism, and anti-oxidant properties. Ginseng has been shown to help erectile function, partly due to its nitric oxide boosting mechanism.

Dosing was easy. I took three pills first thing when I woke up on an empty stomach.

So the question you're all asking; does it work? I weighed in at 214lbs on week 4, when I started this product.
    Week 5: 212lbs
    Week 6: 209lbs
    Week 7: 204lbs
    I was losing pounds in all the right places to! I saw a growth in lean muscle mass which added to the fat loss made a significant physical appearance improvement. The biggest difference I noticed was in my strength. Over the course of four weeks I was able to add 25lbs to my bench and shoulder press, 30lbs to my Squats and a good 40lbs to my dead lift (all at 3x8). I felt good the whole time though I didn't get quite as strong of a "alpha" feeling as I did with D-Pol. Admittedly though I was angrier on D-Pol and the physical results of SH were better so this was a good compromise. Over all when I looked in the mirror and looked at the plates on the bar I saw solid gains (and losses in the right places) I was very happy with the results of this.

Cost is always the killing factor for these products and SH is no different. At $54.95 per bottle this product costs more than it's competitors. Animal Stak can be had for $36 per bottle and D-Pol, the #1 ranked booster on this site, can be had for $24! So me, personally, as great as this product is I don't think $55 a bottle is going to help it at all as I would be spending my money on Stak (D-Pol didn't give me the results same results as SH and Stak). It delivers results, I'm just not sure it delivers $55.00 worth of them.

Side Effects

My side effects were fairly mild. There was an increase in libido and hunger but that's to be expected with any test product. There were times when taking the pills first thing in the morning, if I drank my coffee too soon afterwards, it would rip my stomach up and not vomiting became a struggle. This was easily avoided by drinking coffee a little bit later than usual. Also something of note though I cannot find an ingredient in SH that would cause it was my joints ached the last two weeks on I was on this. I'm thinking it's more related to the muscle mass growing/strengthening faster than the connective tissue was BUT I didn't have this problem on Animal Stak or D-Pol. On the other hand it may be completely unrelated to SH and just a coincidence.

Conclusion

Overall I think SH is a solid contender. It gave me really good results that were comparable to Animal Stak (speaking of that I need to go back and redo that review, I was a young and inexperienced reviewer) and better than D-Pol. What side effects I experienced were easily avoided or could not be conclusively related to SH. I know everybody is different so if you're finding other boosters aren't working all that great for you I would high suggest giving Steel Hard a try. Just make sure you bring some extra dollar signs!

***Small edit, figured I could load up a before and after picture. Keep in mind in the second picture I am NOT sucking anything in. I know they aren't same angle comparisons but it still gives you a good idea of the pounds dropped and gained.