Pre Koala Freak Reviews

Overall
Overall
  October 7, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Hard Hitting
  • Mixes Well
  • Can Be Hard To Sleep

41 year old man that still enjoys a high stimulate Pre workout from time to time. I had been wondering about this one for a while before I pulled the trigger.

Staunch nation and Calum Von Moger has done pretty well bringing up some Hype to his products. I have watched a few videos of him and he seems like a really cool guy and so I thought maybe I should try this one.

Serving size is 17.20g ( but I am having a hard time matching that up to the ingredients on the bottle )
Pretty good profile, even though I think the caffeine is a bit high for me.
Thiamine 75 mg

L-theanine 360mg
Higenamine 75 mg
Hordenine 50mg
Huperzine A 300mcg

I think this would work better with a slightly lower dose of stimulates in it. I feel that if it was lower this would deliver a really good pump.
There really is nothing huge or new and improved with this one I do not think.

I got the Aussie Apple and It was pretty good, Nice and tart but not overkill
Mixed up really well too.

I did not know what to expect from this one, So first the time I took a half scoop and it was a good " awake " feeling. So the next heavy lifting session I had, I took a full dose. It turned out to be a pretty strong, but not so much that I did not like it. I enjoy a hard hitting Pre here and there so this one fit the bill just right. Now because of the High caffeine that is why I never got a huge pump I would assume. Now one thing about this one is , DO NOT TAKE THIS LATE IN THE EVENING!. If I took this any later than 6pm and tried to hit the bed around 10pm . It was dang near impossible to sleep.
I never had any weird after taste or upset stomach or crash from this so big points for that.

It is more costly than most other Pre's that I would typically buy, but I found a good deal through staunchnation and did a bundle of this and the Bcaa Hydration. This alone with run you are 39 - 49 bucks on amazon, which is the cheapest place to find it.

Side Effects

Restless sleep if taken close to bed time.

Conclusion

I think the price could be a little less as there are few trademarked and highly sought out ingredients in this. Also I would like to see the caffeine a bit lower but that is just me. Overall a solid and fun , different Pre workout.
  • Aussie apple: 9/10

• rodefeeh
    October 8, 2018

I could see why you didn't get a huge pump. It's a good pump complex but there's nothing too special about it. Maybe if CM was 8g and Agmatine was 1g then you might have gotten better pumps. That is a huge dose of Theanine. Hopefully it didn't mellow things out too much. It sounds like it didn't. I love Hordenine. That stuff always takes the stim experience up a notch if dosed high enough. Did you see any better than normal strength gains with that ElevATP?

• mhseaver670
    October 8, 2018

Maybe slightly, but I don't really know how to judge stuff like to a pre-workout, simple because so many factors can attribute a good strength day.

• rodefeeh
    October 8, 2018

I hear you. Creatine is about the only supplement when I can really tell a difference when I'm on vs off it when it comes to strength.