Armageddon has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Amino Acids > Other Amino Acids

Armageddon Reviews

By: StarChem Labs

Armageddon is an Amino Acid Product manufactured by StarChem Labs. It is an amino acid based product that doesn't fall directly into the other categories. The use can vary depending on the specific product.

Armageddon has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Amino Acids > Other Amino Acids

Overall
Overall
  November 19, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Elevated Mood
  • Super Endurance
  • Super Chalky
  • Creatine Gut
I blew this off many times at Vitamin Shoppe, walking past the clearance table marked half price. I figured no one buys it, it's about to expire and no one even buys all these at half price, there's no way it can be any good!

Well I decided to buy a tub, and the one thing that irritated me was the big announcement on the tub..."Glycerol based- no cycling off!" and then they proCEEd to put 3 different types of creatine in it. How exactly do they justify a statement like that? That's like writing "No diarrhea guaranteed!" and then putting 5,000mg of magnesium per serving in the tub.

Well I overlooked that little issue and drank. Wow!! By far one of the chalkiest preworkouts I've ever had, the worst being Amplified N.O. Loaded by GNC. Tough to get down, but not undrinkable.

The energy was decent, and the pumps were pretty impressive. I retained a lot of water from this one and got that creatine "bubble gut" effect which I didn't appreciate. Overall it was worth the $25 I spent on it, but I would never pay full price for it.