Rush Reviews

By: Stacker 2

Rush is an Energy Supplement manufactured by Stacker 2. It is designed to improve mental focus and energy.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Mental Focus
  • Good Taste And Mixability
  • Right Amount Of Stims (in 15 Gram Dose)
  • Good Value (for 50 Servings)
  • Quite Expensive (for 30 Servings)
  • Proprietary Blends

Hey guys :) Torpi reporting...finally :) Its been a quite some time since my last review. No because I was to lazy to write some, but mostly because last few days I had quite "rush" in my job, so I didnt have much time to spend and post some. Thankfully the things get normal, so be prepared for few new reviews from me :) Ok, enuf said, lets get to the good stuff. My review will be on Stackers 2 PWO called RUSH ACCELERATED. So lets get to it

Ingredient Profile - 9/10

Supplement Facts - 3 Rounded Scoops (9 g)
Servings per Container - 50

- L-Tyrosine
- Taurine

Energy Stimulant X - 1008 mg
- Schisandra Chinensis Extract
- Caffeine anhydrous (200 mg)
- Chocolate Extract (Phenylethylamine)
- Malic Acid

RUSH Support Matrix - 1059 mg
- Maltodextrine, Fructose + artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners and other unnecesary "goddies".

As you can see, all active ingredients are hidden behind 3 proprietary blends, and except caffeine, we dont know how much exactly we are getting :( The serving size are 3 scoops (9 grams), however, Stacker recomend once you build up your tolerance, to go as far as 5 scoops (15 grams). From my personal experience I recommend that if you arent stim sensitive or dont have problems with higher amounts of BA, go right to 5 scoops. At this amount you will feel pretty intense BA tingles, Niacin flush and of course also a good caffeine kick.

Taste - 9/10 - I had tropical fruit flavour, which is very close to pinapple taste. Very pleasant to drink, nothing too overpowering. Actually when yoiu drink it, you can feel that at 15 grams dose there is a lot of BA and Niacin, because your lips will start to burn a bit :)

Mixability - 10/10 - No problems here, everything dissolves just fine

Dosage - 15 grams (5 scoops)

Effectiveness - 9/10 -
Energy and Endurance 9.5/10 - As the title of the review says - prepare for energy rush! I am not joking guys. I am currently finishing the tub (5-6 servings left) and I can honestly say that in terms of energy, this stuff rocks. No matter if you will come home tired from job, and last thing you want is to go to the gym and train hard. As I said at the beginning, last two weeks I was very busy in my job. I spend there over 12 hours daily and everyday when I finally came home, the last thing I want to do was hitting the gym. Even my beloved Craze, which I use only on these kind of "specific" occasions, did not work as I hoped it will. However, I was lucky...once again. There have a few tubs of different PWOs (RUSH, Jack3d Micro, Iron Pump....) in the gym where I train. RUSH was among them and at that time it was the only PWO they had which I didnt tried. So I decided to give it a shot - 15 grams straight into the bloodstream...and now wait what will happen. The effects came almost immidiatelly. When I was dressing up I allready felt that the product was slightly kicking in. You know guys that I am not a newbie in concentrated stim PWOs and that in past I had been through several tubs of almost every "old good stuff" such as Jack3d, Mesomorph, Hemorage, Craze, 1MR...That beeing said I build up quite big stim tolerance over the past few years. After taking RUSH, I felt like on 2-3 scoops of Jack3d. My energy levels risen very quickly and sustained at the same level during my whole workout. What is even more surprising, I did not experienced any type of post workout crash on RUSH. But on contrary. It seemed that I had the same (and somethimes even levelled up) amount of energy at the end of my 90+minutes workout that I had at the beginning. Guys, I want to point out that this experience is not based on one, but several workouts with RUSH.

Pumps - 7/10 - Yeah, it has AAKG, Agmatine, Taurine...but I think that even at 15 gram dose are all of them underdosed. I felt slightly pumped, vascularity was also there, but nothing "mind-blowing" or "skin-tearing". So if you are looking for a pump product there are much more better options.

Focus - 8.5/10 - Quite good actually. Not a laser sharp "tunnel vision", but you will definitelly feel more focused once you start working out. I think that the combination of Tyrosine, Schisandra and PEA done their job pretty well. I had no problem focusing on each exercise even when the gym was full and radio was playing some pretty shitty songs :)

Value 7/10 - RUSH is quite expensive PWO. The price is around 35-40E per tub. For those, who use only 9 gram dose (50 servings) it could be quite fair price, but for those like me who will start straight away with 15 gram dose (30 servings) it could be quite expensive PWO. However, the effects that RUSH brings are worth it!

Side Effects - I didnt go over 15 gram dose so I personally didnt notice any sides. Be carefull though, at 15 gram dose, besides BA tingles and Niacin flush (which I do not consider as sides) you may be too overenergized ;)

Conclusion - 9/10 - Very potent PWO. If I have to categorize it, I would say that it is somewhere between concentrated stim and muscle-building PWO (but more towards stim) It has muscle-building ingredients like BA, Creatine, AAKG, Agmatine, Taurine or L-Glutamine, which should help you enhance your strenght and overall performance in the gym and also stims and nootropics like L-Tyrosine, Schisandra, PEA and Caffeine that should bring you the desired mental focus and concentration when you are working out. Overall a very solid PWO. I am currently finishing the tub of tropical fruit flavour and orange its on its way. Hope it arrives soon :)

• torpi
    April 1, 2015

edit: same scenario today. After 90 min of intense arm workout (I dont even know how many supersets I have made) I feel more energized than at the start of my workout. This stuff is really crazy.

• ODAAT365
    April 1, 2015

Never would have expected that product line to be anything decent. Thanks.

• torpi
    April 1, 2015

Me either ODAAT365. As I said, it was a very lucky coinsidence when I took that first serving in the gym. Next day I done the same thing and the results were similar so after that I decided to get full tub of RUSH. I know that the ingredient profile looks quite "common" and there arent any "special" or "overhyped" trade marketed ingredients. Its just a basic formula with some key ingredients in it. However, I love the effects it deliveres and had allready purchase a second tub.