Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

Muscle Transform is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Stacker 2. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Significantly Increase Recovery

Hey guys, Its Torpi...once again ;) Today I want to submit a review on DAA based natural testosterone booster from Stacker 2 called Muscle Transform. Stacker makes 2 test boosters - the first (older) one is called Testo 4HD, which is primarily Tribulus-Maca based test booster. The second (newer) one - Muscle Transform - is DAA based test booster, which I currently finished using. So here is my fresh experience with this product.

Ingredient Profile - 8/10

Supplement facts - 168 capsules
Servings per container - 42
Supplement facts per day (8 capsules)

8-XtrXc Proprietary Extract - 4134 mg
- D-Aspartic Acid (3000 mg)
- 3,4-Di-Vanillyl-Tetra-Hydro-Furan
- Beta-Ecdysterone
- Boron (Boric Acid)
- Lagerstroemia Speciosa L Extract (Corsolic Acid)

DE735 Proprietary Complex - 1383 mg
- Magnesium (Magnesium Gluconate) - 600 mg
- Charantin (Momordica Charantia)
- Secoisolariciresinol (Urtica Dioica)
- Royal Jelly
- Icariin (Epimedium Sagittatum)
- White Button Mushroom Extract
- Thiamine HCL (Vitamine B1) - 4,2 mg

To be honest to you guys, when I first looked at the label, besides DAA, Beta-Ecdysterone and some other, I didnt know much about the effects of various ingredients listed. So I do my research and here is what I found and also what Stacker claims:

3,4-DIVANILLYL-TETRAHYDROFURAN – URTICA DIOICA EXTRACT - Decreases SHBG, hence increasing free testosterone. SHBG is a component that binds to testosterone, hence making it unusable for muscle growth. Decreasing SHBG is very effective and useful for you as a strength athlete. A second property has been recently discovered: This extract increases the sensitivity of the body’s insulin receptors, thereby increasing vascularity, which improves the absorption of nutrients and increases muscle pump.

ECDYSTERONE AND ROYAL JELLY -Ecdysterone combined with Royal Jelly extract has a multi-faceted effect. Ecdysterone stimulates the growth of muscle mass while simultaneously decreasing body fat. Ecdysterone also improves endurance by increasing glycogen storage and stimulating hemoglobin production. Hemoglobin is a protein contained in the blood; in the red blood cells hemoglobin is responsible for oxygen transport.

ICARIIN (EPIMEDIUM SAGITTATUM 40%) - Stimulates the production of extra LH hormones by counteracting the effect of cortisol, which breaks down muscle. In addition, the isoflavones slow down the break-down of testosterone in the liver, allowing the testosterone to remain active longer and increasing its concentration. Along with this effect, Icariin is also known for its anti-oxidant properties.

BORON WITH MAGNESIUM - Borium is a biologically active trace element that positively influences magnesium. Borium also increases the testosterone content. Magnesium contributes to good muscle tone. Taking sufficient magnesium will help you train better, with less blockage and fewer muscle cramps.

WHITE BUTTON MUSHROOM EXTRACT - Has a powerful anti-estrogen effect. Estrogen makes fat percentage increase, something you want to prevent. Anti-estrogens increase the testosterone level in men.

VITAMIN B1 (THIAMIN) - Forms a co-enzyme (auxiliary substance) that is essential for converting carbohydrates (starch and sugars) into energy, which is important for strength sports. A low thiamin level increases the lactic acid in the blood, resulting in fatigue. This substance is added to help you perform longer at a high level – postponed acidification. Vitamin B1 also supports cardiac and nervous system health.

CHARANTIN (MOMORDICA CHARANTIA 15%) - Has a multi-faceted, particularly purifying effect. Charantin has a blood-purifying effect, a favorable effect on digestion and can also increase the appetite. Muscle Transform should be used as a cure. By using the recommended doses every day, you will place your body into the necessary anabolic state to become bigger and stronger. During the Muscle Transform cure you will notice after just a few days that you are stronger, have better endurance and can train harder. This higher training intensity makes sure that you cultivate more rock-hard muscle mass and develop the bodybuilding posture for which you’ve worked so hard.

Well, this is what Stacker claims about the effects of the ingredients. I found it quite "overhyped" because we all know, that especially in testo boosting products many companies are claiming that their ingredients make their test booster unique and the best available on market. So I put Stackers proclamaitions to the test and starting to use Muscle Transform as suggested on the label - 4 caps before breakfast and 4 caps before sleeping.

Dosing - It has changed, because I was trying to find out where the product fits the best for me. My actual dosing is:
- Pre-workout - 15 grams of RUSH ACCELERATED
- Intra-workout - 1 scoop of AmiNO Flow
- Post-workout - 1 scoop of AmiNO Flow + 8 caps of Muscle Transform

Effectiveness - 9/10 - At the beginning I want to point out that I used some test boosters in past. Most of them were stand-alone - DAA, Maca, Beta-Ecdysterone, Bulgarian Tribulus - from which IMO DAA was the best in terms of overall results. So when I was firstly purchasing "complex" test booster I focused on DAA based products. The first complex test booster I experienced was RCSS Testogen-XR, which brought me some pretty good results in the gym. The combination of 3 grams of DAA, 1 gram of Agmatine and L-Carnitine + other bits and pieces in there made it a perfect test booster for me, especially taking it as a pre-workout additive. However, the distributors stopped to import it to Slovakia, so I was forced to find some alternative. I tried USP Test Powder, because it has almost the same ingredients like T-XR and is also correctly dosed. However, I didnt experienced the same effects as with T-XR. The drive and gym aggression were lacking and few times I also experienced some serious diarhaea in the middle of my workout. So after this experience I said to myself that I am done with powdered test boosters and went back to capsules. So when I was purchasing new test booster, Muscle Transform looked the best comparing price and number of servings per tub. I started to dose it as I mentioned above - 4 caps in the morning and 4 caps before sleep. However after week and a half I didnt notice any significant results (besides acne on my forehead and upper back). So after this period I started to stack 8 caps preworkout and to be honest, it has some slight effects on endurance but nothing special. So I changed stacking for the second time. This time I done some research about the ingredients and their impact on recovery process post workout. So I decided to give it a shot and started to use 8 caps post-workout. This is where I think this product worked best. The first thing I noticed was that I had a significantly better recovery after workout. I stacked it with ME AmiNO Flow and have noticed that recovery was significantly better than taking AmiNO Flow only by itself. I am not saying that Muscle Transform is some kind of magic pill that will help you recover immediatelly. I am saying that my recovery was much more improved and that I was able to do those long exhaustive workouts without having that horrible DOMS day after - that is what is the most important thing for me when it comes to recovery.

Value - 7,5/10 - 168 caps (42-21 servings) for 35E is not horrible, but definitelly not cheap either. However, as I allready wrote in my previous reviews, as long as product works and you are satisfied with it (and of course if you have some money left), go for it. I had allready purchased a second tub and will be stacking it in the same way as I did up to now.

Side Effects - I dont consider effects of test boosters like akne, rising libido, "alpha-male" feeling and behaviour as side effects. For me is important, that I know that product work in the way I want it. So of course, there are some akne in my forehead, upper back and quads, and yes, somethimes I find myself behaving like a complete idiot...but these are all things you have to expect from test boosters. Their influence on mood and behaviour is different for each man. That beeing said, I did not experienced any sides taking this product, but somebody may have different experience.

Conclusion - 9/10 - As I allready mentioned above, this product appears to be most effective in aspects, which I surely did not expect it to be. Even though Stacker do not suggest to use Muscle Transform post-workout and it obviously isnt designed primarily as a recovery product. However, it definitelly delivered me very good recovery, even better than some other products primarily dedicated to help you in this most critical part of workout process.

• ExAdmin
    April 3, 2015

You need to make sure you finish the product before you post the review. This was reported by our community.

April 3, 2015

Ok. I am sorry about that. But as I mentioned in review I have only 24 caps (3 servings) left so I thought I can allready post a review on this products.

April 7, 2015

Hi admin, Yesterday I finished the full tub of Muscle Transform. Can my review be post now?

• ExAdmin

Absolutely!

• ron
    April 9, 2015

Great review however I am left wondering about any changes in body composition? Muscle, fat, weight, definition, etc etc...

April 10, 2015

Well, its hard to say Ron. When I was writting this review, I ended first half of my cycle with MT (1 tub - 21 servings - 3 weeks). Stacker suggest to take 6 week cycle (2 tubs - 42 servings) and then take 4 weeks break. So its too early to talk about any significant changes in my overall body structure or transformation. However, as I allready mentioned in review, the biggest positive change MT provides for me is its impact on significantly reducing my recovery time. I had to say, that since I have started to take 8 capsules with ME AmiNO Flow immidiatelly after my workouts, I noticed a big improvement in this area, which is very important, because now I am able to train harder and more often. For example, I was ussually doing my cardio 4 times a week. After I started taking MT, I am able to take 45-60 minutes long cardio HIIT sessions, without been sore next day. I ussually do my cardio in evenings (ussually at 6-7 pm, after I return from work) and weight-lifting in mornings (around 5-6 am to 7-8 am). And let me tell You that I am not having any problems to get up around 5 am, drink my pre and hit the weights around 5:30-6 am and take 1,5-2h. long training session. Then I eat my breakfast (post-workout meal), drive my girlfriend to her work and then go to my work, without beeing sore or feeling like s*it. From monday I started 2 tub and the effects are same. I am even considering to continue taking it whole year without taking any break.

Advertisement: