Methyl Ephedra ECA Reviews

By: Sports One

Methyl Ephedra ECA is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Sports One. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  March 7, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Works Quickly
  • Jitters If Sensitive To Stimulants
  • Sweating
  • Insomnia If Taken Too Late
Overview:
I used this product along with a solid diet and exercise program. Since it comes in capsules, there is no taste. It works quickly and is a strong stimulant, so if you are sensitive to stimulants this may not be the right product for you. It is an ECA Stack, which is what I wanted because I had good success from them in the past. I used as directed, taking 1 capsule before my morning cardio on an empty stomach and another after 4pm for that afternoon pre-workout kick.

Results:
My results were good - it helped me bust through a fat loss plateau in order to reach my fitness goals (weight/BF%). The product can help with "leaning out" or with ongoing fat loss since it will help mobilize the last few stubborn pounds of fat or Accelerate a more significant fat loss. It will give you energy and that nice little extra bump you need.

Side Effects:
I have a high tolerance for stimulants, but you will still notice the thermogenic "warmth" and it will probably cause you to sweat. Depending on your sensitivity, it could cause jitters or that familiar ephedra "buzz". If you take it too late in the evening it will disturb your sleeping patterns.

Recommendations:
Follow as directed and if you are sensitive to stimulants start with 1 capsule per day and work your way up to 2.

Caution:
This product contains EPHEDRA, so if you have heart issues or high blood pressure DO NOT use it. If you are on prescription medications, consult your physician to make sure there are no interactions. Use common sense and do not take more than recommended and you should see good results in conjuction with your diet/exercise regimen.