men+ has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Health & Wellbeing > Multi-Vitamins

6.9

Health & Wellbeing > Multi-Vitamins

men+ is a Multi-Vitamin manufactured by Sportganic. It is designed to help provide the body with a wide array of micro nutrients that are vital for optimal health. It could be described as an 'insurance policy' to ensure that you're getting all of your vitamins and minerals but it is still crucial to eat a balanced diet.

men+ has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Health & Wellbeing > Multi-Vitamins

Health & Wellbeing > Multi-Vitamins

Overall
Overall
3.0
1.0
Thanks to Sportganic for sending it out!

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Prop Blend
    • Under Dosed

Well first and foremost I would like to say thank you to Sportganic for the opportunity to log this product. Sportganic Men+ is touted as a Maximum Natural Free Testosterone Booster & Nitric Oxide Performance Catalyst. I know, that's a real mouth full. But how did the claims stack up to the results you ask? Well, lets find out.

So as with most supplements making any sort of claim to supporting healthy levels of Nitric Oxide this product contains L-Arginine HCL (1g) and also L-Citrulline DL-Malate (100mg). While I do appreciate the fact that the ingredients are disclosed in actual amounts I would be doing anyone reading this review a disservice not to mention how incredibly under dosed both of these compounds are. Arginine should be taken 3-6g per serving and Citrulline should weigh in at 6-8g per dose. These are the recommended effective doses based on clinical trials. So really the inclusion of them isn't going to do much other than add another perceived dimension to the product.

It is worth mentioning that the blend also includes a small dose of B3 or Niacin (15mg) and a small dose of Zinc as Zinc Gluconate (15mg). Obviously both of these vitamins play important roles but again we're looking at a significantly under dosed pair of compounds. Niacin is usually dosed much higher (can cause flushing and red irritated skin) at around 500-1000mg and an effective dose of Zinc Gluconate is going to be somewhere in the vicinity of 300-400mg. So not really any benefit to having either of these present in the mix.

To get to the real meat and potatoes of this supplement you have to look at the kitchen sink Sportganic Nitro Text XL Blend. Lots of familiar faces to the natural test boosting world such as Testofen, Longjax, Maca, Horny Goat Weed, etc. All in all there are 12 compounds listed in this massive proprietary blend. I have included a picture of the label in this review so you can look for yourself if so inclined. So herein lies the problem. In a four capsule serving this blend makes up 1400mg in total and contains 12 different compounds. I'm going to spare you guys literally going into every single ingredient one at a time and just say this. At 1400mg there is no way that every compound in this blend are going to be present in effective dose ranges. That is if any of them even are to begin with. I hate this approach to supplements. I would rather take a supplement where there are two or three ingredients that I know are present in effective dosages. What's the point to taking too little of something to reap the potential benefit?

All in all the ingredient profile is made to look good on paper with the inclusion of a lot of popular compounds for boosting test naturally but when you really break down and research the compounds individually you really start to see how under dosed most of them probably are.

Well pills aren't supposed to have a taste traditionally but some of the herbal compounds out there for lack of a better way to phrase just smell like poo. The dosing protocol is simple since you take 4 capsules once per day but my god. I could literally taste it because of how strong the smell was. Just the short time of popping them into my mouth until I could get them down with a swig of water was enough to leave me with a horrid taste in my mouth. Also worth questioning why they recommend taking them with the first meal of the day. I have always found better results with natural test/hormone boosters by taking them at night before bed. Your hormone levels are already at peak in the morning and gradually go down as the day wears on. I went with their recommended protocol for the sake of giving an honest review of the product by it's recommended use but just found this suggestion peculiar.

There just really isn't much to say in this department because in all honesty I noticed pretty much no quantifiable change at all. Granted it can be difficult to even quantify a result from a natural test booster but there was no noticeable jump in strength or energy. Running something like DAA I will generally notice slight changes in these departments along with maybe my skin being slightly more oily than usual and other indicators that your test levels have increased. If there was a change in my free testosterone count it was negligible at best. Long story short it just pretty much fell flat for me.

If you were wondering where the "Yikes" in the title comes into play, well it is in the value department. Now just because I didn't get any effects good or bad from this supplement does not mean no one else will either. Biodiversity is a real issue to consider when talking about test boosters. But even if I had gotten the mild benefit akin to taking pure DAA this would have been an absolutely horrible value. There are only a few places I was able to find this supplement and they all want $130 for one bottle. Just to be clear here that is $130 for a one month supply. Yes...they want as much per month or possibly more than your cable company. This is a prime example of what gives the supplement industry a bad name. I'm a business man so I damn well understand the concept of profitability but there is a point when healthy margin turns to flat out price gouging. And Men+ blows clean past that line with the imposed price tag. It is in a glass bottle with a very fancy prismatic label to attract a certain client. That client is a well to do middle age man with disposable income and no desire to do research. It's presented in a way that will appeal to that demographic. But for anyone who researches the topic it would become clear pretty quickly that this as about as overpriced as a supplement will ever get. Had I seen effects I might have given a two or three for value but with no effects and a ridiculous price tag I think the coveted "1" fits nicely.

Side Effects

The only fortunate part of the whole experience was I had no negative side effects (or effects at all for that matter) to report.

Conclusion

I think I went on long enough in the body of the review that I can just recap here by saying that this supplement is under dosed and WAY overpriced. I honestly hate seeing this sort of thing in the industry. The supplement industry already has a real image problem among the masses and peddling this on sites like Groupon is going to only hinder the progress made in recent years at legitimizing the industry to the mainstream. Overall it was disappointing to have to even write this review.

• bzyczek
      January 8, 2018

Interesting how a company can say "clinical doses" when it's a proprietary blend ...

• January 8, 2018

We would love you to Try our test booster Rise as a comparison

• MMAFreak
      January 8, 2018

You must be confident in your product to make that offer after reading that review. By all means send it my way.

Advertisement: