Omegalyze Reviews

By: Species Nutrition

Omegalyze is an Essential Fatty Acid manufactured by Species Nutrition. It contains fats that must be obtained through diet. They serve a wide array of critical roles including cardiovascular, mental and joint health.

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

June 28, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Ratios
  • No Aftertaste
  • No Side Effects
    Best Oil Blend ever. 2nd to this, for me, was Labrada's formula. Such an improvement in my skin, hair, and nails when I use this, as well as overall mood! perhaps that was because it kept me satiated when I was dieting in serious caloric deficit. Not cheap, but for this kind of quality, it is worth every penny! You get what you pay for most often, especially regarding supplements!

May 29, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Added Cla
    • Epa/dha Is A Little Low
    hey everyone yet another Species Nutrition product review. I have been taking fishoils as a standard supplement since the very beginning. and imo its on the top 3 most needed supplements next to a multi and protein. I normally have taken Nordic Naturals brand or a few times ive gotten the local target brand when it goes on sale.

I was looking for something different as the local cheap stuff was no longer strong enough for me and from what ive learned lately the quality needed to be better. Ive gone with Nordic Naturals for the most part because their source was the most pure and come in a wide range of styles as needed. but they were getting to expensive. a 2 month supply was around 45 bucks on sale. so I gave this a shot. lets see how it did.

price=8 now the price is a little high when comparing it to the local cheap stuff. but when compairing it to the top self stuff it comes off a little cheaper. i got a 2 month supply for 28 bucks at AllStarHealth.com

taste=10 no fishy aftertaste or burps. but imo almost all brands have filtered that out.

profile=8 ok for the most part, this looks good. their total omega 3's were 1500mg. but the actual epa and dha were a little on the low side. not to bad but the other "omegas" were like 35%, which im not crazy about. a good thing is they have about 1g of cla, which is a very nice touch.

I would deffenitly recommend this to anyone looking to switch up their omega's. the cla was a very good thing but in all honesty even the cheap stuff will get you what you need.

If your looking of the best omega out their I still say the Nordic Naturals is still the best. but its really expensive.