(Better than 97% in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones)

Cerberus is a Prohormone manufactured by Sparta Nutrition. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Overall
Thanks to Sparta Nutrition for sending it out!
  October 3, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Definition
  • Increased Libido
  • Increased Strength
  • Lean Mass Gains
  • Properly Dosed

Big thanks to Sparta Nutrition for giving me the chance to pretty much try their setup or support, ph, and pct style product. This is not my first run in with a PH as I ran a Halo cycle in the past with extreme success. Because this product stayed legal, I kept my expectations fairly low, but I ended up quite surprised.

Ingredient profile is solid for this day and age. A 3 headed blend of andro style compounds that blend together nicely and yield results. Each compound compliments the other in the exact way that it should. Tip of the hat to Sparta on this one.

Easy dosing. 1 pill three times daily spread evenly throughout the day. Id take one pill post breakfast which for me was before workout, then one with lunch and one after dinner. Capsules had no taste and were decently small.

Libido- With any hormonal product we can expect some sort of change in sexual tendencies. With this product the libido shot through the roof. I was seemingly always geared up and I felt like a rabbit.

Gym Gains- Week one I didn't notice too terribly much but that's expected. Starting at the beginning of week two... oh boy. My strength was back. I hadn't moved weight around like that in a year. I was almost back in the 1000 pound club, in fact I was just shy. Bench went up, deadlift went up, squat and shoulders all went up. These were numbers I was at before and my body had been capable of putting up so it wasn't a new found strength gain but this helped me return to normal and made the gym fun again. I used this during sort of a recomp cycle. I noticed leaning in my arms, shoulders, and back as I gradually started to build up muscle and lean out. In the end I gained 3lbs but the pants and belt were much bigger.

Alpha Male- Simply put, I believed I was top dog and nobody could knock me off my throne. They probably could have but I believed they couldn't. Having that confidence helps in a lot of areas, just cant let it turn into arrogance.

94.99!!!!!!!!!! Its expensive, but the market isn't what it used to be. I remember back in the day bottles or Epi or Halo were like 25$ well those days are clearly over. With that being said you get what you pay for, a low risk high reward PH that works. If I had the money to spare I would buy this again.

Side Effects

A little bit of acne but that's to be expected, aggression, but that's expected but no other issues.

Conclusion

In a world that has been robbed of Halo, Epi, Tren, and Super DMZ its nice to have a product like this that works. Its expensive yea but it works and its legal so I wont complain about it too much. Id buy it again and recommend it to anyone who believes that they are ready to enter the PH world

Overall
Thanks to Sparta Nutrition for sending it out!
  April 15, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lean Mass Gains
  • Increased Libido
  • Increased Strength
  • Properly Dosed
  • Increased Definition

So here's another review. This time it's for Sparta Nutrition's Cerberus. Thanks to Sparta Nutrition for supporting the TROOPS and allowing me to review their product. I stacked this along with Alpha Gainz Alpha Stano and a couple of thermos. My goal for this stack was to get leaner while adding a little more size and strength. Now for those who are familiar with Greek mythology, Cerberus is a monstrous multi-headed dog, with a serpent for a tail, who guards the gates of the underworld, preventing the dead from leaving. I guess that's a pretty cool image. I'm pretty sure that's what Yorkies and chihuahuas aspire to be when they grow up. Me, on the other hand...? I'm recomping, so the leg humping, crotch licking, butt sniffing stuff is conspicuously absent from this review. (I'm pretty sure that there are sites dedicated to those activities, if that's what you're into). But I digress...
So my only previous experience with performance enhancers has been with SARMs (LGD-4033, Ostarine, and GW 50156), and they gave me impressive results. I was never really interested in prohormones because I felt that they were too risky. After the ban, I saw a bunch of DHEA-based prohormones released. They weren't as powerful as the ones of yesteryear, but they were legal and, when properly dosed, somewhat effective. It wasn't until I saw the epiandrosterone products that I took notice. I did research, and after I decided that they were safe and effective, I decided to take the plunge. So I'm not necessarily on the "dark side," I'm more on the "dusk side." I also used some support supplements. DHA was used for any icrease in blood pressure, for my prostate, I took saw palmetto and betasitosterol, and for my PCT, I'm taking toremifine.

Cerberus packs a hefty dose of three prohormones and an absorbption complex into each capsule.
Androsterone--100 mg
Super-Rb-DHEA--100 mg
Super-19-DHEA--75 mg
DHB--10 mg
Piperine--5 mg

Most similar products that I have seen put anywhere between 25-50 mg of androsterone and epiandro in their capsules and the capsule count is usually 60. The effective range for these compounds is usually between 300-600 mg, meaning one can expect satisfactory results with just one bottle.

Androsterone, also known as 3-Alpha-Hydroxyetioallocholan-17-One, is legal prohormone - commonly found in pine pollen and found naturally occurring within most mammals, excreted in urine as part of human metabolism. Androsterone and Epiandrosterone are extremely similar, essentially the same molecule. The main difference is that Androsterone is a 3-Alpha isomer whereas Epiandrosterone is a 3-Beta isomer. Both Androsterone and Epiandrosterone convert to stanolone, but Androsterone does not convert to estrogen, meaning that it has no estrogenic effects. That means that estrogenic effects like gyno are not possible. The main benefit of Androsterone is when it's paired with a bulking prohormone, like Super-19 DHEA (more on this later), the synergy of these compounds help reduce any possible sides.
Super-Rb DHEA is 3-beta-undecanoyloxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one which is more commonly knonwn as Epiandrosterone. Epiandrosterone and Androsterone (sometimes referred to as 'R-DHEA') are almost identical in structure, with Epiandrosterone being the 3-beta isomer (thus why it may also be referred to as Isoandrosterone) and Androsterone being the 3-alpha isomer. It is a naturally produced metabolite of the adrenal hormone Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) by the enzyme 5a-reductase. It is common to see recommendations for Epiandrosterone to be used as a 'Test Base', because it helps mitigate lethargy and low libido by fulfilling the body's biological demands.
Super-19 DHEA, also known as 19nor- Dehydroepiandrosterone, is an anabolic precursor that converts to Nandrolone. It is a legal prohormone that stimulates hormone production within the body.

Nandrolone is known to have a better anabolic effect than testosterone. The main purpose of using Super-19 DHEA is to increase muscle mass and strength. 19-DHEA is also found to aid in the retention of muscle and, in some cases, increases appetite. Many athletes will use 19nor-Dehydroepiandrosterone during training and gain cycles and then cease the supplement during the lean and cut phase of preparing for competition.

Cerberus amplifies absorption and bio-availability with 6,7,-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB), an organic chemical compound found in grapefruit juice. The basic belief behind DHB is that it alters the metabolism, as DHB blocks the enzyme CYP3A4 - most commonly found within the liver and intestines to heighten the concentration of medication within the blood. In other words, the absorption rate of Cerberus is significantly increeased with the addition of DHB.

I took one capsule three times a day, evenly spread out. The second dose was usually about an hour or so before my workout.

In the 5 weeks I was on cycle, I gained 5 pounds, lost about an inch and a half from my waist and increased all my lifts. I'm not going to throw in some ridiculous claim saying that all my lifts went up 30 pounds, but I will say that I was able to lift more weight for the same or more reps without sacrificing my form. That's a win in my book. There was also an increase in aggression, not to say that I was a d*ck head, but I was a little more irritable than normal. My libido was also increased. Good for me, not so much for my girlfriend...My muscles were much harder and more defined. This worked great for me. I wouldn't compare it to any steroid, but it can definitely hold its own against a powerful SARM like LGD or even RAD 140.

6.5/10

This is the only area in which I gave Cerberus a low score. The cheapest I could find it was at getsupps.com for about 95 bucks. All other sites ranged from $100-$119--not cheap at all, but it's definitely worth it if you have the money. I'm ballin' on a budget for now, but it's definitely on my radar. On the flip side, Cerberus does contain a higher amount of active ingredients than similar products, so in a sense, it may just even things out.

Side Effects

Increased aggression, a couple of zits on my forehead...that's about it.

Conclusion

So my first foray into the world of prohormones was a good experience. Granted, this new breed probably doesn't hold a candle to the stuff that was available before the ban, but Cerberus works quite well. This is not your typical, run of the mill under-dosed DHEA product; this will actually give the user some noticeable results. With SARMs on the FDA's ban radar, it's nice to know that there are some legal (for now) supplements that actually work. It's a bit pricey, but worth it, in my opinion.