AndroMax has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

AndroMax Reviews

By: Sparta Nutrition

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
AndroMax is a Prohormone manufactured by Sparta Nutrition. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

AndroMax has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Overall
Overall
6.4
6.8
  October 15, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Hardness
  • Increased Libido
  • Recovery
  • Some Strength Gains
  • 8 Weeks Would Be Optimal
  • Slight Acne

Hey, all. After a long vacation from taking any natural or otherwise muscle building products I was happy to try out these products to have more of a baseline to compare than to, rather than unfaily comparing them to stronger compounds that are no longer legal. I have been working more on a lean mass building program rather than a powerlifting program, giving my muscles and joints a break from the load. I was looking to gain lean mass and up my strength a little bit, as well as seeing what libido benefits and other wise I would get from it.

Each capsule is considered a serving and there are 140 caps per bottle. You are supposed to take 5 caps a day o there is a 28 day dose per bottle. Each cap is then 25mg of Androsterone for a total of 250mg of Androsterone. In addition to this ingredient, there is the tetrasorb technology, which is the three ingredient combination that is supposed to enhance the benefits of the primary ingredient.

No taste or mixability to deal with. Dosing was pretty simple. I did split up the 5 cap dosing to 3 in the AM preworkout and 2 in the afternoon.

This product had some positives and negatives. I will run through their claims and evaluate. First of their claims is to increase lean muscle mass. I may have added a pound or two overall but I really could not say if that was lean mass or water weight. There was not much if any noticable tightening of sleeves or any other such telling indicators. There was also no noticable size difference in the mirror.

They also say that this is a hardening agent and I can vouch for some mild hardening effects. No where near the effects of other lean and dry compounds but slight hardening in the arms and chest. This is also supposed to increase strength. I think it helped a little bit in the strength department but again more on par with a natural anabolic agent and even less than some of the good ones. I also thought that there might have been a little increase in water weight overall but not bloating per se.

There was a slight increase in recovery with this product, I was quickly recovering and wouldn't stay too sore even though my intraworkout supplements and recovery products were out for the majority of the run. Increase in libido was there but not a super strong jump, also no real boost in aggression, just a mild case of libido boost.

The cheapest I found this product was 44.95 a bottle. Pretty expensive for a 4 week run, especially when I would recommend a two bottle run for maximum benefits. Products at this price and this benefit I would consider a below average value. I would rather pay the same price for a natural anabolic product that provides comparable or better strength, hardening, and libido effects.

Side Effects

Slight acne and oily skin.

Conclusion

Again, like mentioned above, this type of product should be run for 2-3 months in my opinion for maximum benefits. By the time to see the full effects of this product you are almost done with the bottle so if you are willing to spend on this you should be willing to extend it. For me, this product is too expensive for the results and will stick to natural anabolice for now.

September 22, 2016

• Strength Gains
  • Slight Acne

First I would like to thank Spartan Nutrition for sending Andromax out for review, and the SR TROOP's program for making the connection possible. Andromax is a mild PH and considered safer, but you should always consider protection for your body during use. I stacked this along with Spartan Lean, Shield, and their PCT. I used Andromax for almost 2 weeks before adding in the Spartan Lean, so I was able to see some changes before it received a boost.

Pretty simple ingredient profile using androsterone. 50mg per capsule and the recommended amount is 5 caps per day making it 250mg of andro daily. Not too bad of an amount and the ingredient is not methylated i.e. won't convert to estrogen. I'm not going to create a guide to PH ingredients or anything so I'll just leave it at that.

There is another feature in the ingredient profile "Tetrasorb Adv. Delivery Matrix" which basically ensures the ingredients within the capsule stay in high quality and release properly in your body so you have the greatest chance of receiving the andro without taking body shots.

Capsules had no taste to complain about and were easy to swallow. I took the 5 caps per day spaced out 2 in the morning, 2 afternoon, and 1 evening.

This product claims to deliver faster recovery, increased strength, and increased lean muscle gains without bloating or water retention. I'd have to say they were pretty spot on with their claims and I noticed slight increases across the board. My body has reached a point where it won't grow much more genetically and getting some more gains is always nice. Strength is something I can keep progressing in well, and my deadlifts went up 50lbs. by the end of the month.

It wasn't really all this strength that came from these pills, but rather the ability to train to a higher standard which in turn allowed awesome lifting potential. I didn't put on a lot of water weight and never felt bloated.

I found this for $49.99 and I think that is a really good price for a quality PH these days. Sure it's not the same as the ones available just 5 years ago, but from a legal standpoint and safety as well I think you get what you put into this product since it's better than natty test boosters.

Side Effects

Slight acne

Conclusion

I'd definitely recommend this to someone either looking for a safer type of PH, or those who are new to these types of supplements as well. All I can say is eat right, train hard, and these newer PH's will still get the work done. Thanks for sending Andromax out to review Spartan Nutrition!

September 14, 2016

• 8 Weeks Would Be Optimal
Shout out and "thanks" to the Spartan Nutrition reps.

INGREDIENT PROFILE: B
Each pill (one serving) contains 50mg of Androsterone and a "TestaSorb Advanced Delivery Matrix".
Androsterone is pretty much what you're going to find these days, in terms of prohormones. The stronger and more desirable compounds have pretty much all been banned, leaving very little in terms of variety left on the market. 50mg is a pretty standard dose, but I think something along the lines of 75mg would be better. Reason being, that the reported effective dose range is from 300mg-400mg per day. Given the fact that the recommend dose (according to Spartan Nutrition) is already 5 caps per day, you're going to have to down 6-8 caps on a daily basis. At that rate, you'll whip through a bottle in a couple weeks or so.

DOSING: C
I stated previously, I don't think 50mg is enough. Five caps (at least) spread throughout the day is fine, but again it isn't enough.

EFFECTIVENESS: B
First things first, my dosing protocol. I don't necessarily use a unique protocol, but it certainly isn't what I think most prospective users are accustomed to seeing. With things like Andromax, I'm a big believer in front loading the cycle. That way you saturate your body (as best you can) with the compound, get it to a point where enough of it has built up in your system to start being effective, then taper down as the cycle goes on. In addition, due to some other things I may or may not be taking, past the first two weeks I only took Andromax on days I trained. One reasoning behind that, is to give yourself an easier time coming off cycle, but the main reasoning in this instance was to make the one bottle last as long as it could (I was sent only the one bottle). At the end of all of this, my dosing protocol was a s follows:
Weeks 1 & 2
250mg on off days
400mg on training days
Week 3 & 4:
300mg on training days
Overall, I would say it worked as advertised, just not as well as some would think. The changes in muscle mass and density were barely noticeable, and "alpha male intensity" wasn't noticeable at all. The major caveat here, is that I am on "other things" at the moment, but I pretty much know what to expect from those "things". If I was provided enough for a 6-8 week cycle (a full cycle), I probably would have more positive things to say. But I wasn't, and I don't.

VALUE: F
Andromax runs around $70 for 140 caps, which is enough for four weeks (according to their dosing instructions). However, as I stated before, their dosing instructions are on the low end. Furthermore, even if you follow their instructions, you'll still fall short of an optimal cycle length. It was expensive to begin with, but now it's just ridiculous. You can get "other things" for the same price, and they will work beyond a shadow of a doubt.

OVERALL: C
First-time users might have a better experience than more seasoned users, but in the end it's still too expensive. You'll just end up throwing money at gains you'll most likely lose over the next few months.

9.1
  September 12, 2016

• 8 Weeks Would Be Optimal
I've been waiting to write this review. Now that I have more time, I'm catching up on all of my overdue reviews.

This is the 3rd time I've ran something with Androsterone in it, and for some reason this was the best. Last one I ran was from LeCheek, and all it seemed to do was make me depressed. Had to try this to compare and I'm pretty glad I did.

Each pill gives you 50mg of Androsterone and some Tetrasorb. It's a pretty simple profile, as it should be with something like this. Androsterone is all the buzz these days since all the other stronger yet more harmful PHs were banned a couple years ago.

5 pills spread throughout the day. Sometimes I took 2 at once, but I mainly stuck to this protocol. It didn't say whether to take it with or without food, so I didn't care myself.

Unfortunately, during the time I was taking this my work schedule got out of hand. Add 4 hours of driving every day and the gym became less and less of a priority. However, I was still able to get a couple weeks of some very fun and intense workouts in. The first thing I noticed after taking this was that I had an urge to hit the gym, even if I was tired. The aggression for it was quite high throughout the time I ran this. I had some great workouts along with some awesome pumps, even when I just had a basic pre-workout beforehand.

The next thing I noticed(and the best thing as well), was the lack of refractory time with my girlfriend. My girlfriend and I just got a new apartment during the beginning of this run, and to celebrate it, along with the new privacy, we had some crazy weekends of adult fun. I literally had little to no refractory time in between sessions. I was able to "let one out" and keep my wood up and go again immediately after without having to wait 5 or 7 minutes. That, along with the increased aggression made me more keen on throwing her against walls, slapping her face, etc.. This went on multiple times a day as well.

During the end of the run I stopped a couple days before finishing due to work related reasons, and still had a few pills left. Last weekend I decided to take a pill in the morning, and of course the same effects came back.

Some other things I noticed were increased appetite, and some light mood swings, but something major. Slightly more strength during workouts, but could have been in my head. Also noticed a slightly harder body, nothing major though.

You can get a bottle of this for around $63 off of their website with a coupon. While it's not a cheap product, it can be worth it if you don't want to jump to the dark side just yet. If you want the sexual benefits and really want to prevent your significant other from looking elsewhere because you can only last 5 pumps, then it may also be worth trying out.

Side Effects

Mood swings
Appetite
Irritability in some situations

It's a very mild compound.

Conclusion

I have to say, I was not expecting much from this, but it really surprised me with the short term effects it had on my performance both inside and out of the gym. It sure kept my gf and me occupied. It's worth a run for sure, and I encourage any seasoned natural lifter to run this at least once.

September 4, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Hardness
  • Increased Libido
  • Recovery
  • Some Strength Gains
  • 8 Weeks Would Be Optimal

Before I start I want to thank Sparta Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to review some of their products. I'm currently using Trojan PCT following this cycle/review of Andromax. Basically Andromax is an Androsterone supplement that helps increase lean muscle gains. During the duration of this review I was training 5-6 days a week while on a fairly strict diet.

Claims:
The strongest Androsterone product in the industry. Androsterone utilizes the highest dose of Androsterone with Tetrasorb Delivery Technology to increase lean muscle mass, intensity, hardening, bloat reduction and libido to turn you into an elite God-like warrior.

The ingredient profile is really simple containing the active compound of Androsterone along with TetraSorb. Each capsule contains 50mg Androsterone - Androsterone is a steroid metabolite derived from sex hormones, which displays weak androgenic properties. In testes is formed from progesterone. https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/androsterone#section=KEGG--Metabolite

Sparta Nutrition does a good job explaining Androsterone is much simpler terms: https://spartanutrition.com/product/andromax/

Results using Androsterone along with a sound training regimen and diet includes: Lean Muscle, Hardness, Increased Libido, Strength and etc.....

There is no taste or mixability to judge since this is in capsule form. The dosing protocol is to take 1 capsule (50mg) 5 times a day spaced out evenly (250mg total) due to having a shorter half-life.

To determine the effectiveness of Andromax I'll use some of their claims and judge them individually:

Strength 6/10 - I did notice a strength increase of around 5-8 lbs for my compound lifts. There was 1 PR of note with my deadlift but that was about it.

Hardening Agent 8/10 - This was the best category as I noticed more vascularity along with a few lbs lost especially around my stomach and thighs.

Increased Lean Muscle Mass 6/10 - Because of Andromax, training and diet regimen I did notice some lean muscle mass in my arms, delts and chest. If my training or diet were off point I don't think there would've been much of a change.

Increased Libido and Aggression 6/10 - There was an increase in libido but nothing big when compared to similar products I've used in the past. I couldn't really recall having much or any aggression inside/outside the gym.

The cheapest value I could find for a bottle of Andromax was for around $70 on the Sparta Nutrition website. However when visiting the website they offer a 15% discount if you subscribe to their newsletter bringing the price down to around $60. Based on the effectiveness of Andromax I'd say the price is a little high and needs to be ran for 8 weeks optimally. If there ever was a sale I'd definitely purchase 2 bottles (8 week cycle) to determine its max effectiveness.

Side Effects

Additional Acne and Oily skin

Conclusion

In conclusion I thought this was a good product. Don't expect much if your training or diet isn't on point, if they are expect to see some nice changes. Getting a leaner physique was the best aspect I noticed in 30 days. I'd love to try an 8 week cycle and see if there would be more change. Thanks again to Sparta Nutrition for this opportunity.