Resveratrol Reviews

By: Source Naturals

Growth Enhancers > Estrogen Blockers
Resveratrol is an Estrogen Blocker manufactured by Source Naturals. It helps reduce the amount of the hormone estrogen in the body, encouraging an optimal muscle building and fat loss environment.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
    hey everyone another Source Naturals review. I normally dont take antioxidants because the last few that ive tried I didnt feel like it was doing anything at all. (i have used grape seed extract, acai, blueberry, and pomagrante extracts).

I have read up on resveratrol before and was going to try it but it took until i got very sick to say what the hell ill try it. and of course i found this at a clearance table for half off lol.

price=9 for around 10 online price this is a good buy, i was able to get mine for 8 bucks at a local supp shop.

sideeffects=7 well one, this made my stomach hurt the first day and gave me some diherra on the 2nd day but that could have been from the cold. also these pills have a very strong odor. but that all stopped very quickly.

ever since I started getting healthy, diet, excercise, and taking multi's I very rarely get a cold anymore and since I have been taking good antioxidants (Resveratrol, alpha lipoc acid, and astaxanthin) I have felt a positive change in my overall well being. btw for SOME of you I didnt take the above antioxidants all at once, i took a cycle and switched.

the profile is hard to gage because most Resveratrols are very similar. but i trust this company as a legit source. out of all the antioxidants that i have tried I got this most out of Resveratrol and would recommend to anyone.

• blizzard
      August 22, 2011

Nice. Weird that this is under anti-estrogens...?

• dorsey67
      August 22, 2011

good review, but could you please elaborate on it's effectiveness? you said it made a positive change on your well being?

• bignastyrico
      August 22, 2011

@blizzard, lol i didnt notice that???

@dorsey well one thing i noticed most is normally in the mornings i get really congested where im hacking and coughing up phlem for about 15min since i started with this i have had it as often, also i dont break out as much.