Inhibit-E Reviews

By: SNS

Growth Enhancers > Estrogen Blockers
Inhibit-E is an Estrogen Blocker manufactured by SNS. It helps reduce the amount of the hormone estrogen in the body, encouraging an optimal muscle building and fat loss environment.

July 5, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Reduced Puffiness Around Nipples
  • Sore Joints
  • Dry Mouth

Inhibit-E is a surprisingly effective aromatase inhibitor. It does exactly what it claims to and at half of the cost of its competitors!

Over the years, I have used several different estrogen blockers (CEL Erase, Assault Labs Estro Strike, Blackstone Labs Eradicate) while on cycle to reduce unwanted estrogen side effects, such as puffy nipples. In this case, I had just started a SARM stack (ostarine and ligandrol) with dermacrine and 4andro as a test base when I started to notice some puffy nipples a couple days in. Naturally, the first thing that I did was find the cheapest AI that I could get delivered to my house ASAP, and that is where Inhibit-E comes in.

On first glance at the ingredient profile, I was honestly somewhat disappointed to not see arimistane, as this has worked wonders for me in the past. However, the ingredients included in its place more than make up for this.

1. Brassaiopsis Glomenulata (extracted for(+dehydrololiolide) 500mg
Normally whenever I see "natural" or "herbal" ingredients, I am a little bit dubious. With Inhibit-E, this is the largest single ingredient, so I did some quick research and quickly stumbled upon a peer reviewed journal mentioning B. Glomenulata.
(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2748821/)
From this journal "the leaves of Brassaiopsis glomerulata .... were found to inhibit the aromatase enzyme." None of this has been shown in living organisms, however, but this is a promising start.

2. Broussonetia papyrifera (extracted for isoicoflavonol) 400mg
Another extract from a plant, and once again, I quickly found an article highlighting its ability to act as an aromatase inhibitor. (https://www-ncbi-nlm-nih-gov.proxy.lib.utk.edu:2050/pubmed/?term=isoicoflavonol+aromatase)
Unfortunately, I can not quite understand how the results are laid out, but the research does clearly state that it shows some ability as an AI.

3. Olive Leaf Extract 400mg
The benefits that come from olive leaf extracts are well documented as being cardioprotective as well as being a moderately powerful antioxidant. I do not believe there are any AI properties from the olive leaf extract, but when using Inhibit-E on cycle, any added cardioprotective benefit is greatly appreciated.

4. Indole-3-Carbinol 400mg
Now this is an interesting ingredient. Very well studied, and has been shown to not only have anti-cancer properties (https://www-ncbi-nlm-nih-gov.proxy.lib.utk.edu:2050/pubmed/29904587), but also helps prevent liver damage (http://web.b.ebscohost.com.proxy.lib.utk.edu:90/ehost/detail/detail?vid=0&sid=7bbb76d5-d613-479b-b786-a7e73f35b03e%40pdc-v-sessmgr01&bdata=JnNjb3BlPXNpdGU%3d#AN=129403821&db=a9h). There is also some evidence of I3C fighting breast cancer through estrogen pathways, which suggests some anti-estrogen activity. On top of this, it is also known as a powerful antioxidant.

5. Hesperedin 200mg
Here is another ingredient that shows evidence of fighting cancer cells through estrogen pathways (http://web.b.ebscohost.com.proxy.lib.utk.edu:90/ehost/detail/detail?vid=0&sid=9c2f19cc-7086-41dc-a95f-a7179faa8b65%40sessionmgr120&bdata=JnNjb3BlPXNpdGU%3d#AN=129826959&db=a9h) as well as fighting aromatase expressing tumors (https://www-ncbi-nlm-nih-gov.proxy.lib.utk.edu:2050/pubmed/22209285). This, on top of the antioxidant effects it displays, look as if this ingredient combined with the others will have a very synergistic effect on targeting aromatase.

6. Abieta-&,11,13-trier-18-oic acid 100mg
Also known as DHAA, there is a lot of speculation online about how strong of an estrogen blocker this ingredient is. From what I can tell, there have been no human studies, but I did find a study evaluating its effects on fish (http://web.b.ebscohost.com.proxy.lib.utk.edu:90/ehost/detail/detail?vid=0&sid=f9503df4-db7e-458e-920e-c2e4f069141d%40sessionmgr120&bdata=JnNjb3BlPXNpdGU%3d#AN=51919964&db=a9h) which seemed to suggest some anti-estrogenic properties. Keeping with the theme of the other ingredients, DHAA is also shown to be a powerful antioxidant.

Overall, I was pleasantly surprised at what I found out researching these ingredients. Although almost none of them have been tested in living organisms to display their anti-estrogenic properties, the in vitro studies look very promising. Personally, this leads me to believe that SNS is ahead of the curve in looking for new, novel aromatase inhibitors.

As this uses capsules, there is nothing to comment on in taste or mixability. They do want the product to be dosed at 1 capsule 3 times per day, which can be annoying to some, but I personally had no problem with it as I have plenty of other pills that have to be spaced out similarly.

I could tell within the first couple days that this product started working, which is allows a good sign. In the first week, I was noticeably drier and my veins seemed to "pop" more. The puffiness around my nipples had lessened substantially, but there is still some puff there, more than when I am off cycle. When I take products containing arimistane, usually my nipples go completely back to normal, therefore I deducted a couple points. But other than that, this product does exactly what it is intended to do, and I think it is definitely strong enough to prevent any symptoms of gyno from progressing.

This is truly the shining feature of this product. For only $20 you get an entire month's supply, when almost every competitor runs at least $30 sometimes up as high as $50!

Side Effects

The usual side effects of any aromatase inhibitor were present - dry, popping joints, dry mouth, as well as somewhat elevated body temperature. When running this product, make sure and take plenty of fish oil and have a joint support supplement on hand.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I was absolutely blown away by Inhibit-E - enough so that I made an account just to post this review! It really is a gem in the rough at this price point and will become a staple product in my collection whenever I need an effective estrogen blocker. I would caution though, that if you need SEVERE estrogen protection, you might want to look elsewhere as this product does a good job, but it does not completely stop estrogen.

July 24, 2015

• Increased Aggression

When I started lifting again I was looking for a testosterone booster (DPOL) to help me push through workouts since it had been a while since I lifted (~20 years) regularly. At the same time, I didn't want any of the estrogen side effects that I thought might come along with using a booster. Looking around SR I saw some positive reviews for this product and the price seemed right. The only concern I had was the "formula change" to the ingredients. So I figured, what the hell, I would give it a try...

So I stacked this with DPOL, some creatine, Pumped Raw for a PWO, ON 100% Whey as a post work out, Compete as an intra, and maintained a deficit diet (around 1800-2200 calories).

Since there isn't another review out there with the formula change I will go ahead and share what I found to be the "purpose" of each ingredient in the supplement. Guys like lava could do a much better job at this than me, I am sure, but I will give it a go... I stole this from the innerwebs - hopefully it will save you from having to do the same. I looked for "real" websites to avoid broscience...

Brassaiopsis Glomerulata 500mg

So this is a large shrub in southeast Asia. The part of the shrub that is extracted and really benefits Inhibit-E is the (-)-dehydololiolide. In some studies this stuff was found to be as effective a Letrozole - which is an FDA approved non-steroidal armotase inhibitor. So this is one of the key parts of the AI effects of this supplement.

Broussonetia papyritera 400mg

So this is some paper mulberry plant leaf or something. Whatever. But the cool thing extracted from this bad boy is isolicoflavonol. Isolicoflavonol was found to have the characteristics of an armotase inhibitor back in 2001. There was some information I found that linked this being tied to some breast cancer treatments due to its AI characteristics.

Olive Leaf Extract 400mg

Rich source of oleuropein that is typically used in fat burners for its ability to raise metabolism, improve insulin sensitivity, glucose uptake, and mobilize stored fat for energy use. (that's what it says on this site at least) It has also been linked to conflicting reports about lowering blood pressure. It is a pretty good antioxidant too - according to what I found...

Indole-3-Carbinol 400mg

This stuff is in veggies like broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage, collards, kale, etc... This is another deal that has been linked to preventing cancer - there is a NIH sponsored clinical study involving this deal as a preventative measure for breast cancer. I think what SNS is trying to do here is tie in the AI stuff again. One site listed the tie in to Indole-3-Carbinol and hormonal imbalances as lacking insufficient evidence for a correlation.

Hesperidin 200mg

This is a bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits. This stuff is commonly used to treat blood vessel conditions and can be used to treat lymphedema - a condition involving FLUID RETENTION as a complication of BREAST CANCER SURGERY... So it may make the blood vessels work better and it may reduce inflammation...

Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid 100mg

AKA Dehydroabietic Acid (DHAA). This stuff has studies showing it was as effective at lowering blood glucose, triglycerides, and various inflammatory causes associated with joint disorders and pain as some clinical drugs. It also showed to elevate adiponectin, a hormone that keeps insulin sensitivity high in lean, low body fat people. That's what I am talking about...

The first two ingredients have only been tested in vitro - so no real results of studies inside living organisms. The last three have different levels of studies that have been completed in vivo and the most comprehensive information I found was on the DHAA...

It is a pill so taste and mixability are 10/10 right? The problem I have is they recommend taking 1 pill 3x's per day. That is where it was difficult to remember. That is just me being a complainer though - outside of me having to split some up and take to work or take one along if the wifey and I were going out to eat - it wasn't a big deal...

I felt this stuff was highly effective. First off I ran the DPOL some with and some without the Inhibit E and did the same with the Inhibit E (some with and some without). I can tell you that I got much leaner or drier while I was using the Inhibit E versus when I wasn't. My focus and intensity were there more as well. I made some terrific gains and I was rarely sore - actually I don't remember being sore at all while I was using Inhibit E and I was shocked. In contrast, I haven't been using Inhibit E for a month or so and I am sore daily. Probably something to the antiflammatory stuff... The best part was the leaning out though. It was pretty effective pretty fast - I could see definition in my upper body and legs. Also seemed to keep the pump longer after I left the gym - had that just got out of the gym look and full feeling for hours afterward...

You can find this stuff from $17 - 20 for 30 days supply - dosed as outlined is about $0.66/day with awesome results. I would buy this again...

Side Effects

I was super focused on the gym - that's all I wanted to do. That is a good side effect. Except for when you have a wife and kids, then you are selfish, or whatever... That's when Inhibit E kicked it: I didn't care they were sad and I was short tempered. So yeah - it sort of made me not care so much...

Maybe it was the stack but I did not see a dip, rather had an increase, in libido. So yeah - that was kind of terrific...

Conclusion

This stuff worked for me. Didn't seem to be placebo at all - considering I can tell a difference since I stopped... I would recommend it especially for someone doing a stack with a test booster...

January 23, 2012

• Sore Joints
I just want to say that this product is VERY EFFECTIVE. The most powerful Anti-estrogen product I have tried yet. I would have no prblems giving this product 10's across the board but after review this product I feel comfortable with what I rated it.

This is a follow up to my Lean Xtreme review. As stated in that review Im prone to holding estrogen stored fat and with not much of a break from working out and dealing with a bad breakup/family problems my cortisol and stress levels where peaking (so I took LX with this). I have taken this product twice and I will review both experiences

Effectiveness on a Cut 10/10: My 1st time taking this was when I was going thru that rough period. I balloned up to a bloated looking 238lbs. It wasn't all bad but the estrogen and cortisol got the best of me. With LX handling my Stress/Cort levels I really leaned out on Inhibit-E. I lost fat around my stomach but more impressively I lost alot of fat around my chest area. Thats ALWAYS been a prob for me So I was extremely happy with this. With HIIT cardio I dropped down to 230-232 once both bottles were gone. My abs where showing once again and I had veins popping out around my shoulder area

Effectiveness on a natural regimen 8.5/10: Last year my Supplement Super store known as my Closet lol was running low on Supps. I had an extra bottle of this and Pink Magic laying around. I decided to stack; at the time I was thinking this is gonna be a crappy stack but I was pleasantly suprised how effective this was. Inhibit-E once again helped me lean out and one would think with the leaning aspect you would lose strength but thats where PM came into factor.Pink Magic provided a great strength increases and increased vacularity and many reviews on this site back this claim up. Vascularity was up, strength was up and I was looking mean and lean (lol at the lame joke). An overall suprising stack

-Profile: 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione: 1cap =25 mg (3,17-keto-etiochol-triene). 75 caps total.

-Dosing/Value:10 this product costs around $14 but I got 1bottle for free. With 75 caps I only took 2/day. 1 in the am and 1 Prewrkout since I took my other supps Postwrkout...so this lasted me about 5wks.

Overall 9.5/10: I could have easily given this product a 10 for what it did for me. I didn't notice much T-boosting but look at my age. I did notice its anti-estrogen aspects tho and was pleased with everybit of them; contributed to unwanted fat storage around stomach and pectoral area.
2caps was enough for me and lasted me a while. I feel this product would be KILLER with OxyElitePro. But Im going to try Erase next since its HOT now. But for those low on money, if you can't afford Erase, give this cheap product a try!

March 31, 2011

• Sex Drive Gone With 75mg
Let me first start this review by stating I have cycled this product three times for two different reasons.
1)Used as a PCT after a Halodrol Cycle.
2)Used as a Test boosting regimen

***As a PCT***
I started with 3 pills a day or 75mg. I spread my doses throughout the day (1 in the morning, 1 with lunch, 1 with dinner). Then 2 pills per day for a week and finally 1 pill per day for one week. It seemed to work well as I experienced no gyno and my problem (testicular atrophy) went away quickly haha. However I should note I was only on H-Drol and if one were to take a stronger pro-hormone than H-Drol I would suggest a stronger PCT. The only downside I had when I used it as a PCT is my sex Drive was GONE until my bottle ran out, then my sex Drive was CRAZY! Overall I kept my gains for the most part and Inhibit-E did its job.
***As a Testosterone Boosting Regimen***
This time around I took it for 50mg each day. Here is a list of what I am taking with it, this is not extremely important but to give a good review I feel I should list anything that my effect my experience on Inhibit-E.
One in the morning with
-Fish Oil (I recommend since you are supposed to take with a fat)
-Vitamin D
-Multi-Vitamin
-Vitamin B Complex
-Vitamin C
One at night right before bed with
-Fish Oil (recommended since Inhibit-E is to be taken with a fatty meal)
-Stinging nettle (proven to increase Free Testosterones in the bloodstream)
-ZMA (Zinc/Magnesium/A...)
-Melatonin
--The Good--
After my 3rd time of use this is my experience. Taking 50mg a day for 6 weeks as a test boosting regimen is the way to go. I "lean out" while on it. What I mean by that is my abs start to show a little bit more along with my other muscles even though I am on a bulking cycle. Also my pumps at the gym are much better. It makes me more focused at the gym as well. My sexdrive is not as hindered as it was when I would take 75mg. Also my gains are better then when I am on no supplements. Its nothing like a prohormone or steroid(I have not taken a steroid) but you will get minor gains due to the vascularity and muscle hardness it causes. Finally my sleep is AMAZING. I know Melatonin is partially the cause here but I have been taken Melatonin for ahwile and when combined with Inhibit-E right before bed I have had some of the best sleep of my life. I don't move all night and wake up refreshed!
--The Bad--
There are a few side effects however that I experience that I know are because of Inhibit-E.
~Aggression at the start: When I first start taking it (the first week), I notice I have a shorter temper and am easily aggravated. This only lasts about a week but is something that should be noted. (RAGE was worse when I started with 75mg)
~Hair: When I am on Inhibit-E I have to shave a lot more often. This is not really a big deal but also should be noted.
~Sexdrive: If you take more than 50mg a day your sexdrive will be GONE. At 75mg the gains aren't that much better so it is not worth the loss of sexdrive (especially when you have a girlfriend).
--Conclusion--
It is a very cheap product to obtain and the results are well worth the price. You will gain better muscle definition, have better sleep and better gains at the gym. The only downside is that taking too much can crush your sexdrive, make you need a new razor and you may experience minor rage. I give Inhibit-E an 8/10 because it does what it is supposed to; nothing more, nothing less.

December 9, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Increased Aggression
Alright guys I bought Inhibit-E off of TFsupps 75 capsules for $15. I took it for 5 weeks. 3-3-2-2-1 (caps/day).

Results: Almost immediately after consumption (post-workout) this stuff changes your physique. I noticed that when I took Inhibit-E post-workout my veins would bulge as if I was still working out. Inhibit-E definitely promotes vascularity for reasons unknown to me. This period of "swole" lasts about 1-1.5 hours then I was back to normal.

In the gym: I noticed that I was more wired and got more of a kick out of working out. I felt as if I naturally wanted to push weights all day.

Taste: It's a pill.

Side Effects: Alright, the active chemical in Inhibit-E does not promote Testosterone. It blocks the receptor sites where Estrogen is absorbed. This means the Estrogen your body is naturally producing is not being absorbed at its natural rate.

As a result, Inhibit-E made me very short tempered. I would become aggressive, unfriendly, unsympathetic and easily aggravated. All I wanted to do was work out and it made it seem like everyone around me were somehow hindering my efforts.

Other Supplements: I was also on Jack3d, Multi-V, and a Fish Oil.

Conclusion: Inhibit-E made it easier to remove estrogen stored fat around my abdominals. It also prolonged the "pump" post-workout.

I would only recommend this product if you want to get really serious about your body. This means putting relationships and friendships at risk.

This drug puts your body into Alpha-male mode.

March 18, 2009

Good product overall. i did not use it as a PCT but as a standalone supp to cycle onto my regime. I noticed increased muscle definition with the loss of what i suppose was estrogen dependent body fat. I did not notice any strength gains. Very cheap product pricewise and well worth it no matter what purpose you have for it whether PCT or weight loss.