Weight Loss support Reviews

By: Size Slim

Weight Loss > Stimulant Free
Weight Loss support is a Stimulant Free Weight Loss Product manufactured by Size Slim. It can increase metabolic rate and fat loss without the use/inclusion of traditional stimulants.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Size Slim for sending it out!
  July 11, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Appetite Suppression
  • No Positive Mood
  • No Energy Increase

I am 37 years old and lift in the gym 5 days a week. Due to past injuries, I cannot do any cardio, so all of my routines are just lifting weights, with a combination of strength and hypertrophy days each week. I have never tried a stim free weight loss pill before, and wanted to try it out once I saw the opportunity. I figure hey its summer time, why not give this a shot to get that beach bod!! Let us see if this aided me in achieving that beach bod. Also, I want to thank Size Slim and SR TROOPers program for making this possible.

There are quite a few ingredients in this bad boy, so lets break it down as vitamins, minerals, and the weight loss Prop Blend. Since this is the first review on this supplement I will break each ingredient down so we can see why it was put in here to begin with.

Vitamins
Thiamin (as Thiamine): Coming in at 30mg. Thiamin is effective for metabolic and brain disorders, is said to promote a positive mood, however currently there is insufficient evidence to prove that one. Recommended daily dosing is 5-30mg, so the dosing here is a good one for Thiamin.

Riboflavin: Vitamin B2, is put in here to give higher energy levels and boost the immune system, however, there is currently insufficient evidence for proof on this. Recommended dosing on this is 5-30mg, and you get 10mg per serving here.

Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin): does a lot for the body including making DNA and red blood cells. Daily dosing of B12 is 2.4mcg for adults, Size Slim gives you 100mcg, but do not worry, your body can handle up to 10mg a day before considering an overdose. So a healthy dose of B12 to go around.

Pantothenic Acid (as Pyridoxine): Vitamin B5, is said to increase athletic performance, though there currently is insufficient evidence for this. 5mg is the reommended daily dose on this, however, there is 30mg in here per dose. There are no known studies to say if this amount is too high or not.

Minerals
Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate): Known as an essential trace element (meaning humans only require small amounts of this) is said to help in blood sugar levels and to treat depression. It may be effective for athletic performance improvement, but not enough evidence exists, like everything else. 35mcg is the daily dose on this, however, adults can tolerate up to 100mcg a day with no issues for up to 6 months. Thats good, because you get 30mcg per dose here.

Size Slim Proprietary Weight Loss Blend
This blend totls at 1.54g. There are a ton of ingredients in here so I will break out the important parts here since we don't know how much is actually in here, and this is the meat and potatoes of the product.

Garcinia Extract (fruit) (50% HCA): This is said to aid in weight loss and joint pain, however, there remains insufficient evidence. Exact daily dosing also depends on too many factors (health, age, gender etc..) to pin point.

Yerba Mate: A plant said to improve mood and energy levels, but insufficient evidence here, and no recommended dosing.

Raspberry Ketones: The jury is out on this ingredient. There is a lot of debate on what these do if anything at all. Studies show that i can replicate the effects of Ephedrine of Synephrine in the human body, but that has only been seen in vitro (in a test tube), no studies exist for orally taking this. Also recommended dosing here starts at 870mg and ranges all the way to up to 5g, depending on your weight. Its possible this ingredient does nothing at all, if it did its likely underdosed, but we cannot say for sure.

Carnitine: This is effective for raising NO levels in the body, a source of energy, and fat loss, though the fat loss may be limited to elderly persons. Dosing on this is around 500mg - 2g daily, again hard to say whats in here, but its probably under dosed since there are a ton of ingredients crammed in 1.54g.

Apologies if I went into over detail here, but to sum it up in case you skipped all that, was you get a good dosing of B Complex Vitamins, which is nice, a good serving of a mineral to aid in blood sugar, and a prop blend of the most important ingredients that are likely under dosed. I appreciate all the added things in here, but I would have liked to see this product focus more on the weight loss blend, break it out, and amp up the servings on that and get rid of the rest. While the vitamins and minerals don't hurt, they almost feel like fillers to me.

All in all I can only give the ingredient profile a 6/10 due to the fact that its selling point (a product called weight loss) put too much stuff in a low dose and in a prop blend. If this product was called a B Complex vitamin with minor weight loss benefits, then that would be a different story.

Taste/Mixability: Nothing here to report as they are pills that are very easy to swallow.

Dosing: The instructions call to take 2 pills, 2 times a day with food. I took one dose (2 pills) upon waking around 4am and washed it down with a Whey Protein Shake, and my second serving with Lunch around noon. No issues to report with any of this.

The important part of the review here! When I took this I started a journal with weekly weigh ins around the same time every Friday, and measured my belly, since that is what I deemed most important to me. I find that that may not be a fair assessment, so I will rate the product on my findings, and put the most weight on what the product claims to do as advertised.

My weekly weigh ins and belly measurement netted me no results. I ended the 30 day cycle right at the same weight, and with no change in belly fat. I look at this as the product not doing much for me, since my diet did not change much, but again, lets look at whats advertised. On an interesting note, my jeans and shorts are looser. I feel that I actually did lose a waist size, but can only go by feel here since I did not do all the measurements prior to taking this.

Clean Energy: The first two weeks on this I was taking a PWO including caffeine, so hard to really say if this gave me energy in the mornings. However, for my lunch time dose, I did not ingest any caffeine and felt no change in energy levels. The last 2 weeks on this, I had moved to a stim free PWO, and again felt no energy. I think I need High Stims to keep going, and the natural way may not cut it for me. If you are low stim tolerant, then this may work for you, one size never fits them all in the world of supplements.

Appetite Control: This is where the product shined for me. On rest days, I would have to force myself to eat and remember to eat, a few times I would wake up and get to lunch and realize I did not have much more than a protein shake. No hunger pains. On workout days, I was fine going meal to meal, typically I will eat snack between meals. Those snacks I almost had to force down because I just was not hungry. I did not feel this appetite control into about the second week, so bear that in mind. So if you are looking for something to curb appetite, and you are cutting, this may be a viable option.

Increase Metabolism: If this had any effect it was minimal. I guess the cool thing is I did not gain any weight or fat, even when I had a couple of cheat days while taking this. Not real sure if this product had anything to do with it, but it did not hurt.

Promote Positive Mood: I did not have that wellness feeling or amazing feeling on this. I would have moments throughout my day of positive feelings, but really nothing out of the ordinary. The natural nootropics here did not do much for me at all.

If anything, this is great for appetite suppression. Clean Energy possibly for low stim tolerant folks, but I do not think there is enough in here to give you an increase in metabolism or to promote a positive mood. Not super impressed here, depends on what you need and are looking for. I will gives this a Meh since i was looking for some fat loss, not really appetite suppression, but I imagine if you took this with a cutting program you would see some results.

Bodybuilding.com has this for the cheapest for a 30 day supply (120 capsules) running you $32.49 or $1.08 a day. Buying this direct from Size Slim is 50 dollars which is a bit pricey in my opinion. With the BB deal, this makes this about average price for a stim free weight loss option. However, given the ingredients in here with all the fillers, the value here does not seem to great. You can buy straight appetite suppression pills out there for much cheaper without all the fillers.

Side Effects

None Noted.

Conclusion

Size Slim Weight Loss Support is just that, it supports you with some appetite control to lose weight. You have to use this in conjunction with a cutting diet and regiment to see any results. I recomp, and saw no results in body composition, but did feel the appetite suppression. The ingredient profile leaves a lot to be desired, and I am thinking it is under dosed. A lot of filler ingredients in here, seems like the product is trying too hard. I will stick with a middle of the road on this review, since it works for appetite suppression, but beyond that, I am not sure the product will do much for you. I want to personally thank Size Slim for sending me two bottles of this, as well as sampler packs of their PWO, and a shaker. Very generous of you guys, and I hope this honest review helps you guys out.