Oxyguno has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Oxyguno Reviews

By: SFR

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Oxyguno is a Prohormone manufactured by SFR. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Oxyguno has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Only Slightly Effective
Oxyguno is a methylated PH. I do believe it is totally underdosed and was not real impressed with it. I think it worked just okay in my stack with Furaguno and do believe that the Furaguno made the stack successful. Check out my log in the forum section for gains information.

I will not run this again as I don't feel as though it is an effective compound for me. It had few side effects and was just average.

I would not run this again. After the Furaguno in my stack, I ran this an additional 2 weeks. I did lose some strength in that time and did not really feel any special effects as when the Furaguno was still part of the stack.

In short, the Furaguno made the stack.

• dammit
    July 9, 2010

Would you consider this related or comparable to something like 6-0x0 or BOLD? They are also typically stacked with another PH and won't effectively make for a standalone PH but aid in stacking with another...?

• Emery
    July 9, 2010

I would consider this compound like 6OxO. It is definitely not a good standalone.