(Better than 66% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

D-Aspartic Acid DAA is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by SD Pharmaceuticals. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  December 14, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • Increased Libido
  • Slight Acne
  • Mild Recurring Headaches

(Background info on yourself, diet, experience, goals, first thoughts on the product and how you discovered SR)

Hello! I'm a certified personal trainer through ACE and ISSA, a specialist in fitness nutrition, and hold a BS in exercise science. I used this DAA supplement (D-Aspartic Acid) during my second to last month of bulking. Here are my notes of the changes that took place. Mainly good notes throughout.

A little info for anybody who doesn't know what DAA is...

Aspartic acid is a non-essential amino acid, which means your body creates it naturally. Taking a supplement that increases this natural production possibly encourages more test release from pituitary gland and testes. Not all people get the same results, and this is not a pro-hormone. In order for it to even work, the bioavailabilty and solubility are key.

(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)

D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate - Testosterone Booster, Calcium chelate means the solubility of the DAA has increased.

Vitamin B6
Folic Acid ------------- This B-Vitamin complex is for better absorption of the DAA. Not all DAA supps contain these.
Vitamin B12

90 capsules per bottle - 1 month use

The bottle states "take one capsule as needed". Not sure why somebody would need to take it "as needed" like a protein powder or something, but I consumed 3 capsules daily. They contain 780mg DAA per capsule, so I dosed 2,340mg's (2.3g). The standard recommended dose is 2-3 grams daily.

I give the effectiveness an 8/10. I was pleased with the results and it definitely worked, but it wasn't anything crazy (which should be expected since it's a DAA). While in the gym I had a nice pump where I was moving heavier resistance settings than I normally would. For example, my seated shoulder dumbbell press went from a final set of 8 reps using 75lbs. dumbs to 8 reps using 85lbs. dumbs by the end of the month.

- Strength increases and libido are the most notable. My wife was pretty happy with the supp (lol)

- Energy levels were slightly increased. I wasn't pacing around the place, but I was motivated to lift.

- Fat loss wasn't really something I monitored since I was bulking.

The value was pretty spot on for me since I got 90 capsules for $12.50. This was from a sale they were having on Amazon. However, their listed price I see regularly is $24.99, which isn't bad for the quality of the product.

Side Effects

The side effects were light since it was just increasing test levels naturally. I developed acne slightly once I hit the second week using it and a few welts on the body. Also by this time frame I was developing slight headaches, which I expected to happen. Nothing anything close to how pro-hormones are.

Conclusion

I would recommend this product to anybody that is looking for natural testosterone boosting that doesn't really have any potential for harm. Also good for peeps that don't want anything to do with pro-hormones anymore. I admit I used them during my early 20's, but I have a better understanding of everything now and just stay clear for any possibilities of harm. Anyways, a great supp and value even at its regular price.

Advertisement: